Remembering the Insurrection

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Remembering the Insurrection

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 12th, 2022, 7:33 pm

No sane person believed these recycled late night talk show monologue talking points the first time around. :yawn
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 13th, 2022, 12:27 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:No sane person believed these recycled late night talk show monologue talking points the first time around. :yawn

What talking points? Things that were going on in the country? That COVID is real? Do you believe that Mexico paid for the "wall" that Dump promised?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 13th, 2022, 1:57 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:No sane person believed these recycled late night talk show monologue talking points the first time around. :yawn

What talking points? Things that were going on in the country? That COVID is real? Do you believe that Mexico paid for the "wall" that Dump promised?

Yeah, that’s exactly what you said in your last post. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 15th, 2022, 3:13 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

“Trump said injecting bleach will work”
Lie
“Trump said every Mexican is a rapist and criminal”
Lie
“Trump said”
Lie

Those talking points
Separating families and locking kids in cages… where is that outrage now?

And back to the covid shit, you blaming Trump whenever just about every high level liberal politician broke their own covid protocols….. :biglol

Fucking hypocrite like I said. If you want to trash Trump for his covid policies then you need
To be consistent and trash Newsome, Lightfoot, Pelosi, Cuomo, etc…

All fucking hypocrites and the Cuomo and Whitmer caused thousands of deaths by forcing nursing homes to accept covid patients… yet you don’t care about them.

You also didn’t get upset that a judge was let out of prison because they were worried he might catch covid. Why was the judge in prison? He took bribes to send kids to jail. Fuck that piece of shit and fuck the people who let him out of prison.

You’ve been so blinded by your hate for Trump that the liberals just use you as shield.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » April 15th, 2022, 3:13 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Lie
Lie
“Trump said”
Lie

Those talking points

And back to the covid shit, you blaming Trump whenever just about every high level liberal politician broke their own covid protocols….. :biglol

Fucking hypocrite like I said. If you want to trash Trump for his covid policies then you need

All fucking hypocrites and the Cuomo and Whitmer caused thousands of deaths by forcing nursing homes to accept covid patients… yet you don’t care about them.

You also didn’t get upset that a judge was let out of prison because they were worried he might catch covid. Why was the judge in prison? He took bribes to send kids to jail. Fuck that piece of shit and fuck the people who let him out of prison.

You’ve been so blinded by your hate for Trump that the liberals just use you as shield.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » April 15th, 2022, 3:17 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Lie
Lie
“Trump said”
Lie

Those talking points

You’ve been so blinded by your hate for Trump that you’ve ignored all the retarded shit liberals are doing

Also talking about all the “Trump supporters died of covid”

Still didn’t lose one single family member to covid, and my family isn’t great.

Almost everyone in my family is either, old, overweight, generally unhealthy (lack of good diet or exercise), smokers, alcoholics, drug addicts, pot heads or pill addicts.

Every one of them contracted covid at least once, and majority of them never got the first vaccine. Yet none of them died.

Don’t know of anybody in Ashley’s family that died of it either though most of them are healthier than my family.

I’ve heard of maybe 5-8 people dying from it from people that I know, and all of them were old.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 16th, 2022, 9:00 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

"Trump said injecting bleach will work"
Lie
"Trump said every Mexican is a rapist and criminal"
Lie
"Trump said"
Lie

1. He did talk about it.
2. Not every Mexican, just the ones they were "sending" us.
3. You have to be a bit more specific.

You mean I'm blaming the POTUS for things that happen on his watch that have little to do with him? Gee, I wonder where I've heard that before.
"Man, Russia wasn't killing Ukrainians when Dump was president!"

I've never even heard of Newsome or Lightfoot. The latter sounds like a Boy Scout rank or a Call of Duty perk more than anything else to me. I don't know anything about Pelosi's policies because frankly I don't care about what weird policies California has that have no bearing on my life. Cuomo is a dirtbag and he's got as much of an impact on my life as Pelosi.

I don't see any you trashing Republicans. You want me to be fair and balanced? How about you do it? This section has been a dumping ground for conservative propaganda and QAnon garbage for years. You just don't like the shoe being on the other foot. Now imagine you've been reading that antagonistic shit for years posted by more than just one person.
All fucking hypocrites and the Cuomo and Whitmer caused thousands of deaths by forcing nursing homes to accept covid patients… yet you don't care about them.

You also didn't get upset that a judge was let out of prison because they were worried he might catch covid. Why was the judge in prison? He took bribes to send kids to jail. Fuck that piece of shit and fuck the people who let him out of prison.

You've been so blinded by your hate for Trump that you've ignored all the retarded shit liberals are doing

I hardly pay attention. As I've said numerous times before, I rarely watch the news. The only thing I've been paying attention to for a month now is the war in Ukraine and nearby tornadoes. Occasionally I see updates like COVID deaths rising and Shanghai being in an actual lockdown, but that's it. I have no idea what judge you're talking about. I guess I'm supposed to be outraged about shit I don't know about. That makes sense. Oh, and I heard there was a shooting on a New York subway. If I got outraged at every shooting, I'd never sleep.

All the retarded tranny rights and white privilege nonsense is not a priority of mine. If that's an accurate and complete nutshelling of it, I hope that Parental Rights Act that Muck and Ben were talking about passes as confusing little kids like that is just wrong. My guess is the bill tied to other policies as well which I may or may not support.

I hate that Dump represents the worst parts of American (and probably world) culture: unbridled greed, bile, lust for power, pathological dishonesty, narcissism, incompetence, and just sheer stupidity. He ran for president to get a boost in his TV ratings. That's who we let into the White House. To see that glorified and get a cult following is sickening to me. I can't just sit around and watch people circle-jerk about how "great" he is without saying something.
Also talking about all the "Trump supporters died of covid"

Still didn't lose one single family member to covid, and my family isn't great.

Almost everyone in my family is either, old, overweight, generally unhealthy (lack of good diet or exercise), smokers, alcoholics, drug addicts, pot heads or pill addicts.

Every one of them contracted covid at least once, and majority of them never got the first vaccine. Yet none of them died.

Don't know of anybody in Ashley's family that died of it either though most of them are healthier than my family.

I've heard of maybe 5-8 people dying from it from people that I know, and all of them were old.

Yeah, old people are generally more conservative.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 16th, 2022, 3:33 pm

I had several paragraphs typed out but it seems to be useless. You hate Trump much it seems to be all you can focus on. You won’t know any different either because you said you only know what the news
Tells you and the news is in cahoots with the liberals so why the fuck would they tell you that all of their friends are crooked and corrupt. Nah they’ll just have you focused on hating Trump and those evil republicans.

Maybe get some different news sources, and maybe focus on the policies of ALL the politicians who have control over your life instead of just focusing on the republicans. Pelosi has been a congresswoman for decades and you don’t pay any attention to her but you sure pay attention to McConnell and Kentucky’s policies have zero to do with you.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 16th, 2022, 4:21 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:[Trump] did talk about [injecting/drinking bleach].

Never. Trump was talking about UV light technology that was being worked on at the time. And he didn't even recommend anyone use it. He said it was "interesting", but hadn't been "checked (tested)", and it was something "you’re going to have to use medical doctors with". Retard propagandists spun this into 'DRUMPH SAID DRINK BLEACH!" and pushed it on their gullible followers.

After William Bryan, undersecretary for science and technology at DHS, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces (duh), Trump said:

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

Within three days, Twitter suspended the account of the publicly traded biotech company AYTU BioScience that created a novel COVID-19 treatment approach utilizing UV light in the lungs that Trump was talking about, YouTube removed their videos, and Google buried the search results.

It takes much longer to explain reality than regurgitate nonsense propaganda, so I'll stop here for now. :up
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » April 16th, 2022, 4:28 pm

Who cares what anyone thinks of Trump.

Anyone who thinks Biden is doing a good job is an idiot! He will go down as the worst President ever.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 16th, 2022, 4:45 pm

FSUKW wrote:Who cares what anyone thinks of Trump.

Anyone who thinks Biden is doing a good job is an idiot! He will go down as the worst President ever.

Already lowest approval of any president at this point in his first term. Even the Ministry of Truth can’t help him!
https://mobile.twitter.com/ArthurSchwar ... GbqYYqAAAA

Below 30% among independents, below 30% among Hispanics, and 16% of his own (living) voters would not have voted for him if Big Tech hadn’t buried the truth about his money laundering and corruption for 18 months (before finally admitting the truth).

He’s done an OUTSTANDING job at making poor people poorer, though! :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 17th, 2022, 9:47 am

Some people still haven’t gotten over getting their pussy grabbed.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » April 17th, 2022, 1:44 pm

I don’t care what they think of Trump for Trump himself. I care because you see these people who have TDS believing anything and everything they are told by CNN/MSNBC and the rest of the liberal media. We’ve seen the media play large roles in getting Obama and Biden elected and they aren’t going to stop anytime soon. It’s the same for the people who only watch Fox News and believe everything they are told on there.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » April 17th, 2022, 4:07 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

I don’t care what they think of Trump for Trump himself. I care because you see these people who have TDS believing anything and everything they are told by CNN/MSNBC and the rest of the liberal media. We’ve seen the media play large roles in getting Obama and Biden elected and they aren’t going to stop anytime soon. It’s the same for the people who only watch Fox News and believe everything they are told on there.

Trump’s an idiot. Just needed to keep his mouth shut. The world didn’t need to know his every waking thought.

But for 81 million oversensitive, uninformed idiots to put their faith in this hypocritical, unqualified moron because Trump was “mean” only sends this country down the shitter even faster.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 18th, 2022, 12:11 am

JdPat04 wrote:I had several paragraphs typed out but it seems to be useless. You hate Trump much it seems to be all you can focus on. You won’t know any different either because you said you only know what the news
Tells you and the news is in cahoots with the liberals so why the fuck would they tell you that all of their friends are crooked and corrupt. Nah they’ll just have you focused on hating Trump and those evil republicans.

Maybe get some different news sources, and maybe focus on the policies of ALL the politicians who have control over your life instead of just focusing on the republicans. Pelosi has been a congresswoman for decades and you don’t pay any attention to her but you sure pay attention to McConnell and Kentucky’s policies have zero to do with you.

You're wrong, but OK.

The truth is I hadn't thought much about Dump after the insurrection stuff died down until he started talking about/with Putin right before and during this war in Ukraine. I haven't thought of him much outside of this. You losers keep bringing up Biden and how Dump was "better" and "TDS" and other stupid shit. Maybe if you all weren't defending him or talking about him I wouldn't be attacking him. I'm also not sure why you think I pay attention to McConnell. I talked about him being a spineless bitch not condemning the failed coup, but that's all I remember.

If I thought like you believe I think, my best friend wouldn't even be a friend of mine. I get news from all sorts of sources. I don't just sit around watching CNN and MSNBC all the time like you posit. I even have watched some Fox News coverage of the Ukrainian war :shock . Predictably in one of the reports the stuttering moron military expert could barely speak and it seemed like a pretty amateur operation.

In case you missed it, I don't generally get involved in politics. You faggots have made this a dumping ground for conservative conspiracy theories and crying about how Dump was "robbed" in a legitimate election. Believe it or not, most of the coverage of the war in Ukraine doesn't mention Dump or the other USSRs. They talk about his butt buddy Putin quite a bit, though.

Toke more.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 18th, 2022, 1:46 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I had several paragraphs typed out but it seems to be useless. You hate Trump much it seems to be all you can focus on. You won’t know any different either because you said you only know what the news

You're wrong, but OK.

The truth is I hadn't thought much about Dump after the insurrection stuff died down until he started talking about/with Putin right before and during this war in Ukraine. I haven't thought of him much outside of this. You losers keep bringing up Biden and how Dump was "better" and "TDS" and other stupid shit. Maybe if you all weren't defending him or talking about him I wouldn't be attacking him. I'm also not sure why you think I pay attention to McConnell. I talked about him being a spineless bitch not condemning the failed coup, but that's all I remember.

If I thought like you believe I think, my best friend wouldn't even be a friend of mine. I get news from all sorts of sources. I don't just sit around watching CNN and MSNBC all the time like you posit. I even have watched some Fox News coverage of the Ukrainian war :shock . Predictably in one of the reports the stuttering moron military expert could barely speak and it seemed like a pretty amateur operation.

In case you missed it, I don't generally get involved in politics. You faggots have made this a dumping ground for conservative conspiracy theories and crying about how Dump was "robbed" in a legitimate election. Believe it or not, most of the coverage of the war in Ukraine doesn't mention Dump or the other USSRs. They talk about his butt buddy Putin quite a bit, though.

Toke more.

You actually typed all this shit out... then accused others of conspiracy theories. :ROFL
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 18th, 2022, 11:17 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You're wrong, but OK.

Toke more.

You actually typed all this shit out... then accused others of conspiracy theories. :ROFL

That's rich coming from the guy who posts novellas whenever I trigger his snowflake ass. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 19th, 2022, 12:23 am

:aup Projection alert
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 19th, 2022, 6:07 am

Muck FcDisney wrote::aup Projection alert

Yes, I write more than average, but I think you have the record for longest post without spamming longcat stuff or quoting entire articles.

Fixed I'm -> I
Last edited by FuckESPNdotCOM on April 20th, 2022, 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 19th, 2022, 11:57 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote::aup Projection alert

Yes, I write more than average, but I'm think you have the record for longest post without spamming longcat stuff or quoting entire articles.

No, the triggered part. It wasn't the right who demanded trigger warnings... for fucking words! :ROFL2 And don't forget the need for teddy bears, coloring books, and lavender for the triggered. :crazy But no, that wasn't enough. Then they demanded outright censorship of any ideas conflicting with their fragile worldview. :scared

And none of my posts would be considered "novellas" by anyone with an attention span greater than a gnat. There's nothing wrong with a long (non-spam) post.

It's cute that you think you can trigger someone with functioning balls though. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion