Remembering the Insurrection

Moderator: JdPat04

Remembering the Insurrection

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 6th, 2022, 4:42 pm

Violent protests continue throughout Washington DC following the inauguration of Donald Trump as president.

https://twitter.com/WPLGLocal10/status/ ... 5054394369

Federal prosecutors moved to drop charges against the last 39 people accused of participating in a violent protest on the day of President Trump's inauguration.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/go ... d_nn_tw_ma

I see a lot of "journalists" and politicians talking about their "PTSD" and need for cuddles/safe spaces/teddy bears today...

No government "heroes" executed any unarmed women in 2017 though, and no stories were fabricated about cops being beaten to death with fire extinguishers either. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Remembering the Insurrection

Postby ericberry14 » January 6th, 2022, 5:04 pm

Let’s hope the next one isn’t fake as fuck
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 6th, 2022, 5:15 pm

Happy stolen Election Day :usa
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » January 6th, 2022, 6:49 pm

I fucking hate all of our media and politicians
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 6th, 2022, 7:02 pm

Meanwhile, everyone has forgotten about Noah R. Green, James Hodgkinson, and few people even know the names of the dozens of people killed during the months 2020 of leftist riots.

Funny how that works. :thought
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 6th, 2022, 8:55 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Meanwhile, everyone has forgotten about Noah R. Green, James Hodgkinson, and few people even know the names of the dozens of people killed during the months 2020 of leftist riots.

But that was in the name of racial equality. Jan 6th was literally worse than ww2
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 7th, 2022, 2:37 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Meanwhile, everyone has forgotten about Noah R. Green, James Hodgkinson, and few people even know the names of the dozens of people killed during the months 2020 of leftist riots.

But that was in the name of racial equality. Jan 6th was literally worse than ww2

People remaining within the velvet ropes! Oh, the horror!

[ img ]

At least the government didn't execute any of its own citizens at Pearl Harbor or on 9/11. It's worse in that respect. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 7th, 2022, 3:08 pm

Fucking terrorists
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 7th, 2022, 7:57 pm

It was a mostly-peaceful protest. :jerkit
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 7th, 2022, 8:50 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It was a mostly-peaceful protest. :jerkit

They all are.

If 51% hold hands and sing kumbaya, while the other 49% set fires and shoot RPGs... that's "mostly" peaceful by definition.

That's how you end up with this:
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

*some images may be doctored
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 28th, 2022, 2:40 am

Ginni Thomas, lobbyist and wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas (George W. Bush appointee), was caught trying to steal Biden's victory in texts to Dump's man Mark Meadows and she's been spouting anti-American/anti-freedom rhetoric for over a decade. Of course you Benedict Arnolds don't say one word about it.

:biglol @ the Repugnant traitors. That Russian-influenced terrorist organization is an absolute mess. Hopefully it will fall apart faster than EB's mind after he started listening to Putin's favorite POTUS. Everybody knows how much Putin loves America. :dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pts0_pqF4BE

Greatest.
President.
Ever.
:biglol :biglol :biglol
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 28th, 2022, 5:38 pm

It’s really not surprising you support the torture of Russian farm boys by Ukrainian Nazis. What is wrong with you dude? Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 28th, 2022, 10:00 pm

ericberry14 wrote:It’s really not surprising you support the torture of Russian farm boys by Ukrainian Nazis. What is wrong with you dude? Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?

It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome. Brainwashed by the liberal media. Yet he/she probably believes Biden is doing a good job. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 29th, 2022, 1:44 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:It’s really not surprising you support the torture of Russian farm boys by Ukrainian Nazis. What is wrong with you dude? Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?

It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome. Brainwashed by the liberal media. Yet he/she probably believes Biden is doing a good job. :facepalm

Deflections. I guess I'd do it, too... if I had no spine, no brain, and no case.

FuckESPNdotCOM Derangement Syndrome. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 29th, 2022, 3:08 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Deflections. I guess I'd do it, too... if I had no spine, no brain, and no case.

You are doing it dumbass
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 29th, 2022, 8:53 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

You are doing it dumbass

What's the title of the thread? I guess your ability to read has been taking a hit, too.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 29th, 2022, 10:31 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

You are doing it dumbass

It’s crazy how some people got brainwashed into hating someone so bad. Never seen anything like it. Don’t waste your time talking to them. These people have a one track mind. Keep your guns loaded and ready. :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 30th, 2022, 12:48 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

You are doing it dumbass

It’s crazy how some people got brainwashed into hating someone so bad. Never seen anything like it. Don’t waste your time talking to them. These people have a one track mind. Keep your guns loaded and ready. :up

More laughable deflections. Care to comment on the anti-American activity of your conservitard brethren?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 30th, 2022, 1:56 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Ginni Thomas, lobbyist and wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas (George W. Bush appointee), was caught trying to steal Biden's victory in texts to Dump's man Mark Meadows and she's been spouting anti-American/anti-freedom rhetoric for over a decade. Of course you Benedict Arnolds don't say one word about it.

She's exercising her 1st amendment rights and acting like the vast majority of Democrats/media did for four straight years? Oh, the horror! Hopefully she'll receive the same punishment they did. :lolthumb

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote: :biglol @ the Repugnant traitors. That Russian-influenced terrorist organization is an absolute mess.

2017 called. It wants its laughable conspiracy theory back. :crazy

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Hopefully it will fall apart faster than EB's mind after he started listening to Putin's favorite POTUS.

Would that be the one who let him take Crimea or the one who let him take 4x that much land?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 30th, 2022, 5:50 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Ginni Thomas, lobbyist and wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas (George W. Bush appointee), was caught trying to steal Biden's victory in texts to Dump's man Mark Meadows and she's been spouting anti-American/anti-freedom rhetoric for over a decade. Of course you Benedict Arnolds don't say one word about it.

She's exercising her 1st amendment rights and acting like the vast majority of Democrats/media did for four straight years? Oh, the horror! Hopefully she'll receive the same punishment they did. :lolthumb

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote: :biglol @ the Repugnant traitors. That Russian-influenced terrorist organization is an absolute mess.

2017 called. It wants its laughable conspiracy theory back. :crazy

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Hopefully it will fall apart faster than EB's mind after he started listening to Putin's favorite POTUS.

Would that be the one who let him take Crimea or the one who let him take 4x that much land?

1. Bad news: sedition isn't covered by the 1st Amendment.

2. The GOP committed terrorist attacks against the USA in 2017, too? That's news to me.

3. What's the second piece of land (or lands) you're talking about?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion