Remembering the Insurrection

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Remembering the Insurrection

Postby ericberry14 » April 19th, 2022, 1:22 pm

I wish all the leftists would die. After sending me all their money cuz they are cuck bitches
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 20th, 2022, 3:57 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote::aup Projection alert

Yes, I write more than average, but I'm think you have the record for longest post without spamming longcat stuff or quoting entire articles.

No, the triggered part. It wasn't the right who demanded trigger warnings... for fucking words! :ROFL2 And don't forget the need for teddy bears, coloring books, and lavender for the triggered. :crazy But no, that wasn't enough. Then they demanded outright censorship of any ideas conflicting with their fragile worldview. :scared

And none of my posts would be considered "novellas" by anyone with an attention span greater than a gnat. There's nothing wrong with a long (non-spam) post.

It's cute that you think you can trigger someone with functioning balls though. :lolthumb

When did we start talking about trigger warnings? I view them as a perversion of spoiler warnings. I just mentioned you getting triggered.

You've typed comments with 10+ quote breaks that might use 2-3 pages on a printer. I wouldn't call your average posts novellas. I'm talking about a select few. Long posts can cause the post one put so much effort into to be ignored. "Wall of text" comes to mind, although I'm not saying you don't know how to use paragraphs.

Not sure why you're bringing up "functioning balls" unless you're coming out as a eunuch.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 20th, 2022, 12:42 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Yes, I write more than average, but I'm think you have the record for longest post without spamming longcat stuff or quoting entire articles.

No, the triggered part. It wasn't the right who demanded trigger warnings... for fucking words! :ROFL2 And don't forget the need for teddy bears, coloring books, and lavender for the triggered. :crazy But no, that wasn't enough. Then they demanded outright censorship of any ideas conflicting with their fragile worldview. :scared

And none of my posts would be considered "novellas" by anyone with an attention span greater than a gnat. There's nothing wrong with a long (non-spam) post.

It's cute that you think you can trigger someone with functioning balls though. :lolthumb

When did we start talking about trigger warnings? I view them as a perversion of spoiler warnings. I just mentioned you getting triggered.

You've typed comments with 10+ quote breaks that might use 2-3 pages on a printer. I wouldn't call your average posts novellas. I'm talking about a select few. Long posts can cause the post one put so much effort into to be ignored. "Wall of text" comes to mind, although I'm not saying you don't know how to use paragraphs.

Not sure why you're bringing up "functioning balls" unless you're coming out as a eunuch.

Wow.

Reading comprehension level = 0.

Try again.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 20th, 2022, 9:29 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:2. Not every Mexican, just the ones they were "sending" us.

Back to this tangent...

Again, false. More obvious liberal spin.

He didn't say every immigrant Mexico was "sending us" was a rapist or criminal. He said they were sending rapists and criminals because, well, that's 100% true and everyone knows it.

Also, Mexico wasn't "sending us" Mexicans. You see, Mexico actually enforces their immigration laws, so anyone can't simply wander into Mexico and start receiving benefits like they can in the US. Mexico was serving as a conduit for illegals from all over Central America. They were allowing them to pass through on their way to the US. To their credit, Mexico did eventually try to secure their southern border (unlike the US), but were overwhelmed by the tens of thousands of people Democrats were encouraging to come here.

Aside from infinite genders, is there any batshit crazy leftist propaganda you don't believe?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 22nd, 2022, 10:04 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Wow.

Reading comprehension level = 0.

Try again.

I'm not sure what you having a mini-rant about triggered... compensation? or censorship when that's not really related to my post. I said you were triggered when you wrote those long posts.

Maybe we're just on different pages.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 22nd, 2022, 10:10 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:2. Not every Mexican, just the ones they were "sending" us.

Back to this tangent...

Again, false. More obvious liberal spin.

He didn't say every immigrant Mexico was "sending us" was a rapist or criminal. He said they were sending rapists and criminals because, well, that's 100% true and everyone knows it.

Also, Mexico wasn't "sending us" Mexicans. You see, Mexico actually enforces their immigration laws, so anyone can't simply wander into Mexico and start receiving benefits like they can in the US. Mexico was serving as a conduit for illegals from all over Central America. They were allowing them to pass through on their way to the US. To their credit, Mexico did eventually try to secure their southern border (unlike the US), but were overwhelmed by the tens of thousands of people Democrats were encouraging to come here.

Aside from infinite genders, is there any batshit crazy leftist propaganda you don't believe?

I'd think enforcing immigration laws would send them at least in the direction of the immigrants' home country, not towards the United States. Then again, I'm not familiar with Mexican laws.

But you're right. I was wrong about that quote.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 22nd, 2022, 12:45 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm not sure what you having a mini-rant about triggered... compensation? or censorship when that's not really related to my post. I said you were triggered when you wrote those long posts.

Again, it was the left, not the right, who demanded trigger warnings... because they were triggered by words.
It was the left, not the right, who demanded censorship... because they were still triggered by words.
it was the left, not the right, who claimed to have PTSD because their preferred candidate lost.
When the left accuses anyone of being triggered, it's projection.

A long post does not mean someone is triggered. Not sure where you got that idea.

Someone saying they have functioning balls is not them "coming out as a eunuch." It's the exact opposite.

Do you really need this explained to you? :eyebrow
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 27th, 2022, 2:52 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm not sure what you having a mini-rant about triggered... compensation? or censorship when that's not really related to my post. I said you were triggered when you wrote those long posts.

Again, it was the left, not the right, who demanded trigger warnings... because they were triggered by words.
It was the left, not the right, who demanded censorship... because they were still triggered by words.
it was the left, not the right, who claimed to have PTSD because their preferred candidate lost.
When the left accuses anyone of being triggered, it's projection.

A long post does not mean someone is triggered. Not sure where you got that idea.

Someone saying they have functioning balls is not them "coming out as a eunuch." It's the exact opposite.

Do you really need this explained to you? :eyebrow

Yeah, we're not on the same page.

All I was saying that when you're upset, you tend to write longer posts. I wasn't saying Republicans invented or defined "triggered."

"When the left accuses anyone of being triggered, it's projection."
Sometimes, yes. All the time? No.

You didn't get my eunuch joke, either. :sadtroll
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 28th, 2022, 12:01 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:All I was saying that when you're upset, you tend to write longer posts.

When something requires a longer response, I write longer posts. That's it.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » June 18th, 2022, 12:23 pm

https://resistthemainstream.org/new-det ... -building/

What happened here? Will they get the same treatment of solitaire confinement and their rights taken away or do the liberals get a pass here?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 14th, 2024, 11:19 am

I’m hearing some people had fun at the White House last night. Insurrection?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Previous

Return to General Discussion