Twitter now officially pro-pedo

Moderator: JdPat04

Twitter now officially pro-pedo

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 19th, 2021, 3:46 pm

A desire to molest children is now apparently a "sexual orientation" according to Twitter. Dude get his account locked for mocking pedos.

How long until the left has its first Pedo Pride Parade? So stunning. So brave. :champ

And Republicans thought they were gonna stop at gay marriage. Fucking suckers. :ROFL2

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Twitter now officially pro-pedo

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 20th, 2021, 12:38 am

It makes as much sense as trannies being defined as what they aren't. :dunno

Are you sure it wasn't an autoban? Fucking scripts run a lot of big websites. Youtube went full China North Korea recently with comments. I can't even type "stupid" without my comment being deleted.
After reading Morgan Knutson's story with Google+, it's much more understandable to understand why they suck so much ass recently.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 20th, 2021, 3:40 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It makes as much sense as trannies being defined as what they aren't. :dunno

Are you sure it wasn't an autoban? Fucking scripts run a lot of big websites. Youtube went full China North Korea recently with comments. I can't even type "stupid" without my comment being deleted.
After reading Morgan Knutson's story with Google+, it's much more understandable to understand why they suck so much ass recently.

Autoban triggered by what, though?

Relevant parts of Twitter rules on hateful conduct:
"You may not...harass other people on the basis of...sexual orientation [or] age."

Groomer is not a sexual orientation.
Boomer is an age. The tens of thousands of people who used "Okay, Boomer" because they had no valid argument did not have their accounts locked.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 20th, 2021, 5:11 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It makes as much sense as trannies being defined as what they aren't. :dunno

"You may not...harass other people on the basis of...sexual orientation [or] age."

Boomer is an age. The tens of thousands of people who used "Okay, Boomer" because they had no valid argument did not have their accounts locked.

Definitely isnt exactly what it looks likeā€¦.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 20th, 2021, 8:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

S/He may have been reported enough times to merit a ban without an investigation. I got temp-banned a few times as a "fake profile" when I was on Facebook on ESPN for bringing up other teams sucking ass. Had to send a picture of a mostly-redacted driver license just to be able to comment. I never should have been banned from commenting for that again after I presented that ID.

At least one of them got so pissed they literally created fake profiles pretending to be me. :dog
---
Anyway, this is why I don't use Twitter. Seriously 99+% of Twitter I see is from here or articles.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 29th, 2021, 5:23 pm

So the CEO of Twitter steps down the same day as the Maxwell trial starts. :thought
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 18th, 2022, 8:30 am

Elon Musk really has these libs going crazy right about now.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 18th, 2022, 1:36 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Elon Musk really has these libs going crazy right about now.

Bezos/Zuck slurpers crying about rich people owning media/social media platforms is just too funny.

The same retards who cheered fabricated conspiracy theory after fabricated conspiracy theory aimed at Republicans think not suppressing the truth about Democrats (and punishing those who report the truth) is a "threat to democracy!" :dog

And they wonder why trust in media and Biden approval are at record lows... :crazy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 25th, 2022, 8:50 pm

Elon officially owns Twitter :popcorn
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » April 26th, 2022, 12:43 am

I love watching these lefties cry about free speech lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 26th, 2022, 12:30 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I love watching these lefties cry about free speech lol

They can't stand it when African Americans are successful. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 27th, 2022, 2:40 am

ericberry14 wrote:I love watching these lefties cry about free speech lol

I was very happy to hear that Twitter under Elon Musk is (supposedly) going to cut down on censorship even if I don't use it myself.

Deleting words people find "untrue" or unappealing is a great way to polarize people. You end up with echo chambers and a lack of communication and discussion between opposing viewpoints. Fake news is gay but many people believe what they want to believe anyway. It doesn't matter if they see it on Twitter or anywhere else. Nobody gave a shit when that unverifiable myth about elephants thinking humans are like cute little bunnies or mice was circulated.

Part of the reason the USSRs rose under Trump was because there was little discussion allowed between both sides. If you have rational people talking to each other, maybe you don't have so much pent up rage making you believe that you need to overthrow democracy.

While I think news outlets should be restricted to fact, I don't think the average person needs to be prohibited from posting "creative" stories. If you trust what the average Twitter user posts, that's on you.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 17th, 2022, 3:49 pm

Over 20% of Twitter users are fake accounts. Only dead and fake people support Biden. :ROFL2

And a few idiots.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion