Mac Jones is a dirty piece of shit

Moderator: JdPat04

Mac Jones is a dirty piece of shit

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 12th, 2021, 3:11 am

https://youtu.be/k7yLj0rKK5Y

Twisting someone's ankle and then acting like it was an accident and just "going for a tackle." He refuses to apologize to Brian Burns. I would apologize to him just because I hurt him, accidental or not.
I don't know how you become trash like that. Hope he gets more concussions than Steve Young and is eating through a tube by age 30.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Mac Jones is a dirty piece of shit

Postby JdPat04 » November 12th, 2021, 4:01 am

That’s pretty liberal of you
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 12th, 2021, 8:01 pm

JdPat04 wrote:That’s pretty liberal of you

Apologizing for causing injury is pretty liberal.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 12th, 2021, 8:35 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:That’s pretty liberal of you

Apologizing for causing injury is pretty liberal.

:dunno

I haven’t seen the liberals apologize for supporting riots that caused injury. Liberals that are over the age of 25 and should be acting like grown ups at that.

Mac should apologize but the shit that you wished on him…. Doesn’t really seem to fit the crime.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 12th, 2021, 11:28 pm

I didn't see conservatives apologizing for committing treason and threatening the lives of hundreds of government officials or for spreading and using fear and misinformation to misguide hundreds of millions of Americans. Conservatives talk shit about unemployment and then gladly accept what amounts to unemployment checks during COVID from the government with glee.

That wasn't even close to clean. That was a clear intent to *injure*. I've never seen a tackle like that. Have you? And he refused to acknowledge it other than to blatantly lie that he thought Burns had the ball. I wish the same or worse for Burfict, Romanowski, Suh, Albert Haynesworth, that shirtbird whose helmet Turley yanked off, that Louisville OL who dove and injured one of FSU's DL, the majority of the 2014 Citadel OL, etc. It's one thing to hit hard. Trying to hurt people so they'll be out of commission for weeks or even the rest of their lives is unforgivable.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 13th, 2021, 1:35 am

Deflection Alert

More people, businesses, and money was lost during the BLM riots (while also celebrating criminal pieces of shit) than they were with the “insurrection” and more liberals supported the BLM terrorist than conservatives supported that bullshit.

Liberals support raising taxes and “living wages” but they pay as little in taxes as possible and try not to pay living wages.

Liberals will say stupid shit like “nobody needs a 100 million dollars and nobody needs excess wealth” but then they’ll have 5 mansions… :biglol

Fucking hypcorites

I’m against people abusing welfare programs (my fucking dumbass relatives) and it has nothing to do with who they support. Truthfully the losers don’t even vote but if they did it’s be for a republican most likely. Stupid fucks have 5 kids and keep on popping them out. That or they get disability, food stamps, pain pills, etc…

They sell the food stamps for no more than 1/2 and up to 10% of the price. They sell the pills, and they they work under the table for cash. That shits fucked up and has zero to do with political leanings or race to me. If you earned welfare programs or deserve it then so be it.

We are also against welfare programs because poverty was already decreasing at a pretty great rate until they introduced the welfare programs. We believe in private charity over government charity, and conservatives show that by donating more as well. It’s why many of your republican politicians (used to at least) donate a shit ton more money than liberal politicians. Again though both sides are shit, just shit about different agendas.

I don’t think Albert was 23 years old when he did stupid shit but either way if he was I think they get time to grow up.

Are you okay with me killing someone because they pushed me? Seems like the punishment would fit the crime in your belief system.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 13th, 2021, 11:21 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Deflection Alert

You're calling deflection alert when you brought politics into the thread? Seriously?

What does being 23 have to do with anything?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 14th, 2021, 2:33 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You're calling deflection alert when you brought politics into the thread? Seriously?

I was just saying you were being liberal with the hate. Which I guess could be taken as political if you equate hate with liberals… :dog

What does 23 have to do with anything?
At age 23 I wasn’t a bad person but I would lie about stupid shit and not own up to all of my fuck ups.

He’s still a kid and his brain is still developing (while also being damaged). Since he’s still a kid with a developing brain then he still has room to make personal growth. I’ve changed drastically in my though process from 20 to 25 to 28 to 31 to 35. Therefore I’m not inclined to wish someone a horrible ruined life because they made a stupid mistake.

I made the same point about Ruggs being young and it sucks because he had years to keep maturing BUT his “stupid mistake” was WAY more serious than Mac Jones. I don’t remember seeing you wish the worst upon him but I could be wrong there.

I’m inclined to be more forgiving these days and give young people a few more chances than older people who are set in their ways.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 14th, 2021, 4:20 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I was just saying you were being liberal with the hate. Which I guess could be taken as political if you equate hate with liberals… :dog
Yeah, that doesn't really jive with your OP. Few people browsing this forum would interpret it that way.
He's still a kid and his brain is still developing (while also being damaged). Since he's still a kid with a developing brain then he still has room to make personal growth. I've changed drastically in my though process from 20 to 25 to 28 to 31 to 35. Therefore I'm not inclined to wish someone a horrible ruined life because they made a stupid mistake.

-He's old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
-He's old enough to be responsible for his actions.
-He's old enough to apologize for pulling shit like that.
-If he's retarded, he hides it well (granted I've barely heard him speak).

I thought it would've been cool to injure a key player on the other team just so mine could win when I was like 8 or 9. I realized well before I was in my 20s that it was wrong and against the spirit of the game and the antithesis of being an honorable person.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 14th, 2021, 5:06 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Yeah, that doesn't really jive with your OP. Few people browsing this forum would interpret it that way.
He's still a kid and his brain is still developing (while also being damaged). Since he's still a kid with a developing brain then he still has room to make personal growth. I've changed drastically in my though process from 20 to 25 to 28 to 31 to 35. Therefore I'm not inclined to wish someone a horrible ruined life because they made a stupid mistake.

-He's old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
-He's old enough to be responsible for his actions.
-He's old enough to apologize for pulling shit like that.
-If he's retarded, he hides it well (granted I've barely heard him speak).

I thought it would've been cool to injure a key player on the other team just so mine could win when I was like 8 or 9. I realized well before I was in my 20s that it was wrong and against the spirit of the game and the antithesis of being an honorable person.

You probably didn’t steal at age 18, and I did. I knew it was wrong but I honestly didn’t care about “doing Walmart wrong”. I should’ve known better considering there are 10 year olds who know but hey, that’s life. We all travel different paths with different schools and teachers, and different parents or non parents. It’s cool you were so ethical at that age but what’s the excuse for being shitty now?

I mean let’s go back a few years (and you have apologized and I have forgiven you) but do you remember saying fucked up things about my mom dying on the fucking day she died?

It’s fucked up and 8 year old kids know it’s wrong. I didn’t wish for your life to be ruined though. See the point?

And again, I said it was a shit play and he should apologize so don’t act like I’m defending that part.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2021, 5:58 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:committing treason

:ROFL

The authoritarian Democrats, crazy as they may be, have not even charged a single person with treason, sedition, insurrection or anything even close to these.

Yet we still have retards throwing these words around like anyone will take them seriously. :dog

These are your "Russian collusion" believers.
Steele dossier worshipers.
Hunter Biden laptop is "Russian disinformation!" believers.
Your Jussie Smolletts.
Your "inflation is transitory" clowns.
Your "lab leak theory has been debunked!" losers.
Your "Fine People" hoaxers.
Your CRT lovers.
"Kavanaugh is a rapist!" believers.
Your people mourning the loss of child molesters.
The "vaccines won't be available for 10 years" crowd.
Your "Pulse shooting was because of homophobia" fools.
Your "ZOMG Drumph overfed the Japanese fish and removed the bust of MLK" Karens.
The "but muh Russian bounties!" idiots.
Mask fascists.
Lockdown lovers.
Mandate morons.
FBI/CIA lovers, Bill of RIghts haters.
"Calculus and election integrity are racist" suckers.
Atlanta "Jack Shack shooter is obv racist!" buffoons.
People who wanted to punch Nick Sandmann in the face.
People who lost their fucking minds over a garage door pull.
People who said Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was an "austere scholar" and that killing Qasem Soleimani would start WW3.
Men who proudly wore "pussy hats".
Women who think men should use women's restrooms and compete in women's sports.
Months of riots killing dozens and doing $2,000,000,000 in damage were "fiery, but mostly peaceful."
People who said being with your dying grandparent was too dangerous, but supported mass riots and had a half dozen funerals for a convicted felon.

These people are Democrats.
These people are retards.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 15th, 2021, 6:57 pm

Don’t forget how the fucking retards promote “believe all women/victims” until it’s them getting accused.

Kamala Harris SAID she believed Joes accusers and then she runs with the rapist. :biglol

Zero standards
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 15th, 2021, 11:44 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

What does 23 have to do with anything?
At age 23 I wasn’t a bad person but I would lie about stupid shit and not own up to all of my fuck ups.

He’s still a kid and his brain is still developing (while also being damaged). Since he’s still a kid with a developing brain then he still has room to make personal growth. I’ve changed drastically in my though process from 20 to 25 to 28 to 31 to 35. Therefore I’m not inclined to wish someone a horrible ruined life because they made a stupid mistake.

I made the same point about Ruggs being young and it sucks because he had years to keep maturing BUT his “stupid mistake” was WAY more serious than Mac Jones. I don’t remember seeing you wish the worst upon him but I could be wrong there.

I’m inclined to be more forgiving these days and give young people a few more chances than older people who are set in their ways.

There's a difference between free speech and trying to break someone's leg. I regret what I said, but at no point did I pose a threat to your livelihood or try to put you in a cast just because you insulted me.

I have no idea who Ruggs is or to what incident you're referring.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 16th, 2021, 1:09 am

Ruggs got drunk, drove 156, and killed someone.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 16th, 2021, 2:45 am

Fair enough on my comparison not being great. It still doesn’t negate the idea of you being extreme in your wishes upon him. People today try to ruin people’s life over words. Not that Grudens life or money will be ruined but his is a recent example. He didn’t try to end anybody’s career and he only said “bad words” but look at that.

I think it’s fair to bring that up since you support the politicians who support ending peoples* livelihoods over words.

*actually just the opposition because they don’t try to end the racist democrats careers.

Henry Ruggs, Former Bama WR, drafted to Raiders, just killed someone and their dog in a wreck while drunk driving, and speeding over 150+. He hit her at around 126mph, in Vegas, early morning, with a passenger.

If they’d treat him like they treated Rodgers then you’d probably have heard of him.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 16th, 2021, 11:25 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Ruggs got drunk, drove 156, and killed someone.

Oh, that guy? I'd prefer it if drivers under the influence crashed into a concrete pole and died without any major damage caused. I'm pretty sure he didn't purposefully kill the person, either. Intent is huge. Mac Jones showed intent to injure. Being reckless and retarded is a bit different than being malevolent.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 16th, 2022, 10:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyDQdswNNK8

Couldn't have happened to a better guy or team.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 17th, 2022, 3:03 am

Josh Allen is a fucking boss. :pimp
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 17th, 2022, 2:32 pm

If you’re still a leftist at this point you’re also a dumb bitch and I hope booster 6 kills you all.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 17th, 2022, 8:21 pm

Why are you so angry, EB?
Drugs are bad, mmkay?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next