Meanwhile in New York

Moderator: JdPat04

Meanwhile in New York

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 29th, 2021, 10:47 am

So today at 5:00 pm the unvaccinated NYPD and NYFD are to be placed on unpaid leave. Are these pussies going to allow their governor to just take away their careers and lives? Revolt you pussies!!! And I bet the majority of Americans will have your back. :usa
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: Meanwhile in New York

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 29th, 2021, 3:15 pm

They can't revolt. They'd be executed. Then the media would label them as terrorists (and "superspreaders", and white supremacists, and nazis, etc...). Then the media and Democrats would say "good" in unison.

The CTRL-Left is strongly opposed to civil liberty and freedom of speech. They don't even bother to hide it anymore.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 29th, 2021, 6:59 pm

What is a job requirement and why are they required?! Anti-freedom!

Why can't people in wheelchairs be firefighters?! They can carry people out of burning buildings!!! Why can't people with Parkinson's tremors be neurosurgeons?! This is bullshit! :mad
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 29th, 2021, 9:13 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:What is a job requirement and why are they required?! Anti-freedom!

Why can't people in wheelchairs be firefighters?! They can carry people out of burning buildings!!! Why can't people with Parkinson's tremors be neurosurgeons?! This is bullshit! :mad

Don’t worry. Your illegals can still come through and get paid half a million. :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » October 29th, 2021, 9:45 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:What is a job requirement and why are they required?! Anti-freedom!

those are shit comparisons. Fucking Nazis man
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 1st, 2021, 4:43 pm

ericberry14 wrote:

I didn't want to fill out paperwork or drive 700+ miles a week. I didn't want to sign certain parts of the contract. I did it because that was part of the job I had. If I didn't do it, I'd forfeit the job. Some places make you cut your hair or shave your beard. How is that any less oppressive than a vaccine mandate? But nobody seems to get up in arms about that.

Vaccines are required for their jobs. They decided not to get them as is their right. They don't have the right to keep working while disobeying local laws and regulations.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 1st, 2021, 6:16 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

I didn't want to fill out paperwork or drive 700+ miles a week. I didn't want to sign certain parts of the contract. I did it because that was part of the job I had. If I didn't do it, I'd forfeit the job. Some places make you cut your hair or shave your beard. How is that any less oppressive than a vaccine mandate? But nobody seems to get up in arms about that.

Vaccines are required for their jobs. They decided not to get them as is their right. They don't have the right to keep working while disobeying local laws and regulations.

2 things I want to point out.
1) Urine idiot for sure
2) There is a difference between a mandate and an actual law.

And since you bring up rights. Those people also have a 2nd amendment right that protects them against a tyrannical government. But they have a choice. Either go home and cry like a bitch or man up and over throw your governor.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 2nd, 2021, 11:22 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

2 things I want to point out.
1) Urine idiot for sure
2) There is a difference between a mandate and an actual law.

And since you bring up rights. Those people also have a 2nd amendment right that protects them against a tyrannical government. But they have a choice. Either go home and cry like a bitch or man up and over throw your governor.

1. :dog Sure, Ben.
2. Do you understand why "laws and regulations" isn't redundant?

The 2nd Amendment is outdated. If it were the 1700s and slavery were still legal and half your kids died before the age of 10 and guns only fired one shot at a time before needing to be reloaded, then maybe you'd have a point. Society has (somewhat) advanced since then, as has technology. Do you think the 3rd Amendment is especially relevant today, too?

If you think making government employees take a vaccine is tyrannical, you shouldn't be calling anyone else an idiot.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 3rd, 2021, 7:31 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Maybe it’s different because getting your haircut is NEVER going to kill you or leave you with a lifelong neurological problem… that seems a little different no?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 3rd, 2021, 8:48 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Maybe it’s different because getting your haircut is NEVER going to kill you or leave you with a lifelong neurological problem… that seems a little different no?

When the FDA/CDC determine that castration and lobotomy must be mandated "for the greater good", I assure you FESPN will be first in line.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 3rd, 2021, 10:34 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

When the FDA/CDC determine that castration and lobotomy must be mandated "for the greater good", I assure you FESPN will be first in line.

Liberals like their man dates. :gay
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 4th, 2021, 12:55 am

ericberry14 wrote:kill you or leave you with a lifelong neurological problem.

You're this close to believing the Earth is flat. ><

1. Death: Correlation does not equal causation.
2. Neurological disorders caused by COVID vaccine: :lol:
Many of these posts take figures out of context from safety monitoring databases, which record health conditions experienced by people in the weeks
after being vaccinated.

But these records on their own cannot tell us whether they were caused by the jab. Remember, in any given week you'd expect a certain number of people
to develop health complications, regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.

And this latest research gives a reassuring message. It suggests neurological complications are rare and unlikely with the COVID vaccines. But catching
coronavirus is more risky for your health which is why doctors recommend people get immunised.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59011511
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 4th, 2021, 12:46 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:kill you or leave you with a lifelong neurological problem.

You're this close to believing the Earth is flat. ><

1. Death: Correlation does not equal causation.
2. Neurological disorders caused by COVID vaccine: :lol:
Many of these posts take figures out of context from safety monitoring databases, which record health conditions experienced by people in the weeks
after being vaccinated.

But these records on their own cannot tell us whether they were caused by the jab. Remember, in any given week you'd expect a certain number of people
to develop health complications, regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.

And this latest research gives a reassuring message. It suggests neurological complications are rare and unlikely with the COVID vaccines. But catching
coronavirus is more risky for your health which is why doctors recommend people get immunised.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59011511

Many of these posts take figures out of context from safety monitoring databases, which record health conditions experienced by people in the years after becoming smokers.

But these records on their own cannot tell us whether they were caused by smoking. Remember, in any given year you'd expect a certain number of people to develop lung cancer, regardless of whether they are smokers or not.

And this latest research gives a reassuring message. It suggests neurological complications are rare and unlikely with smoking. But obesity is more risky for your health which is why doctors recommend people smoke.

[ img ]

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 4th, 2021, 11:24 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Many of these posts take figures out of context from safety monitoring databases, which record health conditions experienced by people in the years after becoming smokers.

But these records on their own cannot tell us whether they were caused by smoking. Remember, in any given year you'd expect a certain number of people to develop lung cancer, regardless of whether they are smokers or not.

And this latest research gives a reassuring message. It suggests neurological complications are rare and unlikely with smoking. But obesity is more risky for your health which is why doctors recommend people smoke.

That's a bad analogy.

1. Get vaccinated so your body will have a much, much, much better chance at beating the virus and have a tiny chance of developing what you fear.
2. Get COVID and have a much higher risk of developing those same things you fear.
3. Basically HOPE that every single person you come in contact with does not carry a highly infectious disease and transmit it to you.

A better analogy would be you can not smoke and get lung cancer, but if you do smoke, you're X times more likely to get it.

It's funny how the 2% or whatever fatality rate of COVID (early estimates) was "fine" to you and that people shouldn't worry, but that teeny tiny fraction of a percent of possibly developing a neurological disease is enough for you idiots to cower.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 5th, 2021, 1:36 am

Or… Be young and healthy and kick covid ass

:chewy
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 8th, 2021, 1:42 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Many of these posts take figures out of context from safety monitoring databases, which record health conditions experienced by people in the years after becoming smokers.

That's a bad analogy.

1. Get vaccinated so your body will have a much, much, much better chance at beating the virus and have a tiny chance of developing what you fear.
2. Get COVID and have a much higher risk of developing those same things you fear.
3. Basically HOPE that every single person you come in contact with does not carry a highly infectious disease and transmit it to you.

A better analogy would be you can not smoke and get lung cancer, but if you do smoke, you're X times more likely to get it.

It's funny how the 2% or whatever fatality rate of COVID (early estimates) was "fine" to you and that people shouldn't worry, but that teeny tiny fraction of a percent of possibly developing a neurological disease is enough for you idiots to cower.

Oh look, the king of bad analogies (see post #3, or post #6, or countless other examples) has come to criticize an analogy he doesn't even understand. :dog

Not taking a vaccine* I never needed is not cowering :biglol

*CDC had to change their own definition of "vaccine" so they could even keep calling it a "vaccine"
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 8th, 2021, 11:29 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

That's a bad analogy.

Oh look, the king of bad analogies (see post #3, or post #6, or countless other examples) has come to criticize an analogy he doesn't even understand. :dog
Not taking a vaccine* I never needed is not cowering :biglol
*CDC had to change their own definition of "vaccine" so they could even keep calling it a "vaccine"

Refusing to take a vaccine and citing infinitesmal chances of developing a neurological disease as a reason why is cowering.

Do you think HIV-positive people should be phlebotomists? Did you support the idea that people should be required to show ID to vote?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 9th, 2021, 2:29 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Refusing to take a vaccine and citing infinitesmal chances of developing a neurological disease as a reason why is cowering.

I assume you're referring to EB, because I never did that.

I'm not taking the vaccine because:
1.) I've already had COVID, and frankly don't care if I get it every year.
2.) I don't trust companies that have paid out billions in lawsuits for knowingly killing/harming people with their products (Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson) or have never successfully brought any product to market (Moderna).
3.) No one knows the long term effects of these drugs.
4.) No one knows the effects of seemingly dozens of additional shots which will be required.
5.) The vaccine* only works for a few months anyway.

I hadn't even heard any mention of neurological issues outside of this thread.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Do you think HIV-positive people should be phlebotomists? Did you support the idea that people should be required to show ID to vote?

If you're trying to set an unbreakable record of bad analogies in one thread, congrats. :clap

HIV positive people are already phlebotomists. In fact, you can be a phlebotomist if you have HIV and Hep C, which is ~100x more transmissible than HIV.

Do you not see the difference between presenting an ID, something people have done with no issues for decades... and injecting some rushed substance (which has failed expectations time and time again, and has completely unknown long term effects) into your body so some Richard Sackler clone can buy another yacht? Besides, vaccine passports throughout Leftopia have completely annihilated the retarded-ass "ID is waisis" narrative.

I beg you to stop digging... before you find yourself in Wuhan.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 9th, 2021, 10:30 am

It’s been 12 days since we’ve heard from the governor of California after he received his booster shot. :thought
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 18th, 2021, 8:37 pm

Federal court ordered OSHA to stand the fuck down.

As it turns out, the federal government forcing a vaccine on people is not the same as an employer requiring them to fill out paperwork or shave. Who knew? :jawdrop
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion