Postby Muck FcDisney » October 15th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Why do I keep seeing articles like this? :facepalm

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Not killing yourself is apparently number 2

Postby JdPat04 » October 15th, 2021, 3:16 pm

Gonna go have a reversectomy and become an eco terrorist!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 15th, 2021, 3:22 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Gonna go have a reversectomy and become an eco terrorist!

I will be committing my 2nd act of ecoterrorism in less than 6 weeks! :chewy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 15th, 2021, 3:32 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Gonna go have a reversectomy and become an eco terrorist!

I will be committing my 2nd act of ecoterrorism in less than 6 weeks! :chewy

Congrats, I still remember you telling me about your first.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 18th, 2021, 2:09 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Why do I keep seeing articles like this? :facepalm

You probably don't use tracking blockers.

It's an extreme conclusion but the basis isn't totally unsound. Unless people start going primitive or Amish with technology and fuel and stuff, a person is going to contribute to worsening climate conditions. There are too many people in the world. I don't think that having a couple kids is bad, but having 12 that you can't afford is stupid. It definitely wasn't an issue when hardly anyone lived past 50 and kids had a much higher mortality rate.

Things would be much better if we humans didn't invent things to lengthen our lives and make things easier at the expense of the world. Most of my interests wouldn't exist, but Earth would be better off.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 18th, 2021, 2:33 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Why do I keep seeing articles like this? :facepalm

You probably don't use tracking blockers.

It's an extreme conclusion but the basis isn't totally unsound. Unless people start going primitive or Amish with technology and fuel and stuff, a person is going to contribute to worsening climate conditions. There are too many people in the world. I don't think that having a couple kids is bad, but having 12 that you can't afford is stupid. It definitely wasn't an issue when hardly anyone lived past 50 and kids had a much higher mortality rate.

Things would be much better if we humans didn't invent things to lengthen our lives and make things easier at the expense of the world. Most of my interests wouldn't exist, but Earth would be better off.

I don’t think there are too many people yet, but there will be sooner rather than later.

I thinks stupid to have 1 kid if you can’t afford it, and really no need to have 12 no matter what. I wouldn’t hate you for having 12 though, I just don’t see the need.

I just think if they are that worried about climate change then they should probably just kill themselves in the wild and help out the planet. :dunno
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 18th, 2021, 3:59 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You probably don't use tracking blockers.

That has nothing to do with it. I don't get them in news feeds or pop up articles. I should have asked why do people keep writing these?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's an extreme conclusion but the basis isn't totally unsound. Unless people start going primitive or Amish with technology and fuel and stuff, a person is going to contribute to worsening climate conditions. There are too many people in the world. I don't think that having a couple kids is bad, but having 12 that you can't afford is stupid. It definitely wasn't an issue when hardly anyone lived past 50 and kids had a much higher mortality rate.

Sure, but better arguments could be made for eugenics. Genocide, war, mass starvation and plagues are good for keeping population numbers down too... but that doesn't make them good or desirable.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Things would be much better if we humans didn't invent things to lengthen our lives and make things easier at the expense of the world. Most of my interests wouldn't exist, but Earth would be better off.

I agree, for the most part.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » October 18th, 2021, 6:23 pm

I’ve said it for years… if liberals believed all the dumb shit they claim they’d have all killed themselves a long time ago. They are a bunch of lying cowards
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 18th, 2021, 8:03 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I’ve said it for years… if liberals believed all the dumb shit they claim they’d have all killed themselves a long time ago. They are a bunch of lying cowards

Can't produce offspring if you're already dead...

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 29th, 2021, 3:17 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's an extreme conclusion but the basis isn't totally unsound. Unless people start going primitive or Amish with technology and fuel and stuff, a person is going to contribute to worsening climate conditions. There are too many people in the world. I don't think that having a couple kids is bad, but having 12 that you can't afford is stupid. It definitely wasn't an issue when hardly anyone lived past 50 and kids had a much higher mortality rate.

Sure, but better arguments could be made for eugenics.

Eugenics is good. Ever see Gattaca? Sure, they messed up the message, but if people were peak, the world would look better (in more ways than one).

I swear, people here are made for the Gopherverse. You just need the right software.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion