Jon Gruden

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Jon Gruden

Postby JdPat04 » November 3rd, 2021, 7:45 pm

frazier9495 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Wow… if it’s the case that he was driving impaired then he’s really fucking stupid. Like how fucking stupid do you have to be to actually be driving impaired when you are fucking rich?

He was only going 156 mph (127 when the airbags deployed) while being 2x over the legal alcohol limit.

Yeah just seen this and came to post.

Fuck him and let him rot. I still hate to see young lives be ruined because he hasn’t hit maturity yet, but that was just plain fucking stupid and he doesn’t deserve a second chance as of this moment.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 3rd, 2021, 8:11 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
frazier9495 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Wow… if it’s the case that he was driving impaired then he’s really fucking stupid. Like how fucking stupid do you have to be to actually be driving impaired when you are fucking rich?

He was only going 156 mph (127 when the airbags deployed) while being 2x over the legal alcohol limit.

Yeah just seen this and came to post.

Fuck him and let him rot. I still hate to see young lives be ruined because he hasn’t hit maturity yet, but that was just plain fucking stupid and he doesn’t deserve a second chance as of this moment.

I heard he had a female in the car who had to go to the hospital. And he was driving a corvette. His life just got flipped upside down.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 8th, 2021, 1:04 am

Looks like the NFL is going to use Covid to get rid of Aaron Rodgers.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 8th, 2021, 1:05 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Looks like the NFL is going to use Covid to get rid of Aaron Rodgers.

Maybe he can write a song about it.

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 8th, 2021, 5:37 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Looks like the NFL is going to use Covid to get rid of Aaron Rodgers.

[ img ]

and the media is treating him worse then Ruggs or Watson. Who cares if you kill someone or rape someone right. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 8th, 2021, 8:08 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

[ img ]

and the media is treating him worse then Ruggs or Watson. Who cares if you kill someone or rape someone right. :facepalm

:biglol

This is the NFL we're talking about here.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 8th, 2021, 11:12 pm

frazier9495 wrote:

The fastest I've ever driven was in the low- to mid-90s MPH. I have no clue how you could drive over 120 and not wreck as soon as any car was in your lane.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 9th, 2021, 12:04 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
frazier9495 wrote:

The fastest I've ever driven was in the low- to mid-90s MPH. I have no clue how you could drive over 120 and not wreck as soon as any car was in your lane.

Fasted I’ve hit is about 105, and I was being fucking stupid. I was on the interstate though and not in a crowded city like fucking Vegas, or any city at all.

I might hit 90 on the interstate for short periods of time now about once or twice a year, but I don’t even like going 80 to be honest.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 9th, 2021, 2:41 am

Let's just say I have no idea how I survived age 16-25. :innocent

80-85 is about my highway limit these days.

But I'd rather do (any speed) in a car than even get on a motorcycle. People are getting worse and worse at paying attention while driving.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 9th, 2021, 4:49 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Let's just say I have no idea how I survived age 16-25. :innocent

80-85 is about my highway limit these days.

But I'd rather do (any speed) in a car than even get on a motorcycle. People are getting worse and worse at paying attention while driving.

Went and got new tires today for the Rav. Walked to the park while they were changing the tires. On my way there I was watching the cars drive by and about a 1/3 were on their phones.

Almost every day I have people swerving into my lane (not like a second away from hitting me, but about 3-5 seconds away) and I honk to make sure they are paying the fuck attention.

Add in that every school day I have to deal with retards at his school. They don’t know how to use signals, pull up close to the other cars so that cars don’t have to line up in the road, they won’t fill into both pick up lanes. The main lane will have 20 cars in it and 3 in the other.

People are fucking retarded.

Also I shouldn’t have survived without being more hurt in accidents either. I drove too fast on roads that I had never been on and almost hit a few steep ditches several times. It’s something I’ve learned from and seen that my mom and step dad didn’t do a great job about telling me that I’m basically driving a killing machine. I’m going to drill that into Cullens head when he gets driving age. I already talk to him about other stuff like blinkers, headlights, passing in the left lane and driving in the right lane, etc…
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 12th, 2021, 9:31 pm

Jon Gruden is suing the NFL and Roger Goodell, according to his attorney Adam Hosmer-Henner, who released this statement: “Jon Gruden has filed suit against the National Football League and Commissioner Goodell in the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County, Nevada. The complaint alleges that the defendants selectively leaked Gruden's private correspondence to the Wall Street Journal and New York Times in order to harm Gruden's reputation and force him out of his job. There is no explanation or justification for why Gruden's emails were the only ones made public out of the 650,000 emails collected in the NFL's investigation of the Washington Football Team or for why the emails were held for months before being
released in the middle of the Raiders' season.” In response, NFL spokesman @nflprguy announced this: “The allegations are entirely meritless and the NFL will vigorously defend against these claims.”
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » November 13th, 2021, 1:37 am

Hope he gets paid
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » November 14th, 2021, 12:53 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:Jon Gruden is suing the NFL and Roger Goodell, according to his attorney Adam Hosmer-Henner, who released this statement: “Jon Gruden has filed suit against the National Football League and Commissioner Goodell in the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County, Nevada. The complaint alleges that the defendants selectively leaked Gruden's private correspondence to the Wall Street Journal and New York Times in order to harm Gruden's reputation and force him out of his job. There is no explanation or justification for why Gruden's emails were the only ones made public out of the 650,000 emails collected in the NFL's investigation of the Washington Football Team or for why the emails were held for months before being
released in the middle of the Raiders' season.” In response, NFL spokesman @nflprguy announced this: “The allegations are entirely meritless and the NFL will vigorously defend against these claims.”

Good for him. Fuck The NFL and Goodell
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 14th, 2021, 3:18 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

[ img ]

And now Rapenburger is out with Covid and he’s vaccinated :dunno
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 15th, 2021, 1:21 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

[ img ]

And now Rapenburger is out with Covid and he’s vaccinated :dunno

Well, he obviously caught it from Aaron. Duh.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 18th, 2021, 5:02 pm

There is a nice video of former RB Zac Staley beating the shit out of the mother of his child. Black on white crime. :bolt
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 18th, 2021, 8:38 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:There is a nice video of former RB Zac Staley beating the shit out of the mother of his child. Black on white crime. :bolt

Will democrats punish him by cutting his reparations by 5%, or is that too racist?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 21st, 2021, 10:54 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
frazier9495 wrote:

Fasted I’ve hit is about 105, and I was being fucking stupid. I was on the interstate though and not in a crowded city like fucking Vegas, or any city at all.

I might hit 90 on the interstate for short periods of time now about once or twice a year, but I don’t even like going 80 to be honest.

I regularly hit 90 in my new car. Sometimes I feel like the speedometer is off though cuz it doesn’t feel like 90 at all. The fastest I’ve been in it is 117. It’s fun lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » November 21st, 2021, 11:53 pm

It’s definitely fun and a thrill but having a wife and a son takes the thrill out of it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 24th, 2021, 5:23 pm

Police are at the house of DE Everson Griffith. Supposably he’s having a mental break down and might oft himself. :crazy
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion