Jon Gruden

Moderator: JdPat04

Jon Gruden

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 12th, 2021, 1:30 am

Resigns as Raiders coach over a racist email he sent out over a decade ago. Wow.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: Jon Gruden

Postby FlatEarth » October 12th, 2021, 4:07 am

Talking about the size of someone lips isn't racist.

However, he did call Roger Goodell a faggot. So, there's that..., eh... Wait. That's probably true too.

I see nothing wrong. Carry on, Gruden. :lol:
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 12th, 2021, 10:03 am

FlatEarth wrote:Talking about the size of someone lips isn't racist.

However, he did call Roger Goodell a faggot. So, there's that..., eh... Wait. That's probably true too.

22-31 record after signing a 10 year 100 million dollar contract. But he did say homeboy had lips the size of tires. :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 12th, 2021, 2:05 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:

22-31 record after signing a 10 year 100 million dollar contract. But he did say homeboy had lips the size of tires. :dog

That's not racist though.

If he said "all black people have lips the size of tires", that would be racist.

Hundreds of millions of retards are incapable of understanding the difference. :facepalm
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 12th, 2021, 3:19 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

That's not racist though.

If he said "all black people have lips the size of tires", that would be racist.

Hundreds of millions of retards are incapable of understanding the difference. :facepalm

:correct

It’s like if someone pointed out that my dick is small. It’s not racist, it’s a fact
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 12th, 2021, 9:57 pm

The Buccs removed his name from their ring of honor. Wow, they just canceled his ass with the quickness.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » October 12th, 2021, 10:32 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:The Buccs removed his name from their ring of honor. Wow, they just canceled his ass with the quickness.

That’s why y’all should quit watching and supporting that stupid shit.

Should’ve quit the nfl about a decade ago
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 12th, 2021, 10:53 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:The Buccs removed his name from their ring of honor. Wow, they just canceled his ass with the quickness.

That’s why y’all should quit watching and supporting that stupid shit.

Should’ve quit the nfl about a decade ago

I don’t support I just watch. I just don’t pay attention to the stupid shit. Which this is stupid shit. Besides my Buccs got Brady and we’re the :champ
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 13th, 2021, 3:03 am

Gruden’s language is too homophobic, misogynistic, and racist for the NFL.

In other news, Snoop and Eminem will be doing the Super Bowl halftime show this year…

:ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 13th, 2021, 3:18 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Gruden’s language is too homophobic, misogynistic, and racist for the NFL.

In other news, Snoop and Eminem will be doing the Super Bowl halftime show this year…

Yeah but Eminem’s was a decade ag….. :bolt
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 13th, 2021, 8:31 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Gruden’s language is too homophobic, misogynistic, and racist for the NFL.

I’m pretty sure you have emails written by black NFL players that are probably racist also but that’s not the agenda here.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 14th, 2021, 3:13 pm

Anyone see the gay Raiders player who’s gay and needs to take a few days off because his feelings are hurt. :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 14th, 2021, 11:44 pm

Jesus. That's messed up.

My new job had this equal opportunity/gender sensitivity (paraphrasing) training vids in onboarding. It made me queasy seeing all the horseshit racist pandering crap they're doing.
Off-topic:
Spoiler:
I work in IT and I came across the biggest mess of a system I've ever seen... designed and implemented by women.
I'm not sexist, but
women suck at logic compared to men. They shouldn't be involved in designing fucking huge databases with financial records. I wanted to scream when I saw the absolute rat's nest of data I was supposed to be working with. Someone in the same area actually refuses to use it because it sucks so hard. I'm new so I don't have the clout to do that. :nancy

Oh, and they insist I type my emails in <size>pt <font> instead of just using plaintext like I usually do. :banghead It doesn't fucking matter. Most of the emails "we" send out are automated and don't have HTML formatting anyway. :ays

At least my coworkers are nice.
Last edited by FuckESPNdotCOM on October 16th, 2021, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 15th, 2021, 1:57 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Jesus. That's messed up.

My new job had this equal opportunity/gender sensitivity (paraphrasing) training vids in onboarding. It made me queasy seeing all the horseshit racist pandering crap they're doing.
Off-topic:
Spoiler:
I work in IT and I came across the biggest mess of a system I've ever seen... designed and implemented by women.
I'm not sexist, but
women suck at logic compared to men. They shouldn't be involved in designing fucking huge databases with financial records. I wanted to scream when I saw the absolute rat's nest of data I was supposed to be working with. Someone in the same area actually refuses to use it because it sucks so hard. I'm new so I don't have the clout to do that. :nancy

Oh, and they insist I type my emails in <size>pt <font> instead of just using plaintext like I usually do. :banghead It doesn't fucking matter. Most of the emails "we" send out are automated and don't have HTML formatting anyway. :ays

At least my coworxers are nice.

:drunk
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 15th, 2021, 11:28 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
:drunk

I'm not. I don't drink.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 16th, 2021, 12:42 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Jesus. That's messed up.

Off-topic:
Spoiler:
I'm not sexist, but

At least my coworxers are nice.

I want to fake get a job just so I can see how batshit crazy those things are, then let them know my feelings before I walk out. I can’t even tolerate the prewoke office bullshit. I’ll probably retire at my current job, because we don’t do any of that shit. Doing your job is all that matters. As it should be.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 16th, 2021, 12:58 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Jesus. That's messed up.

Off-topic:
Spoiler:
I'm not sexist, but

At least my coworkers are nice.

I want to fake get a job just so I can see how batshit crazy those things are, then let them know my feelings before I walk out. I can’t even tolerate the prewoke office bullshit. I’ll probably retire at my current job, because we don’t do any of that shit. Doing your job is all that matters. As it should be.

I work for the government, so I think they're more gung-ho about that shit than most.
I think it's more of a paperwork/legal thing more than anything else... or at least I hope it is. About half or more of the people in my building are older than I am and didn't have the same training.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 2nd, 2021, 6:06 pm

Things are getting better for the Raiders. Henry Ruggs was charged last night with DUI that resulted in a death.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » November 2nd, 2021, 9:36 pm

Wow… if it’s the case that he was driving impaired then he’s really fucking stupid. Like how fucking stupid do you have to be to actually be driving impaired when you are fucking rich?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby frazier9495 » November 3rd, 2021, 7:27 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Wow… if it’s the case that he was driving impaired then he’s really fucking stupid. Like how fucking stupid do you have to be to actually be driving impaired when you are fucking rich?

He was only going 156 mph (127 when the airbags deployed) while being 2x over the legal alcohol limit.
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Next

Return to General Discussion