I have statistical proof CCP made Covid as a bio weapon

Moderator: JdPat04

I have statistical proof CCP made Covid as a bio weapon

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 5:42 pm

These stats are from June so might be a hair out of date, I gathered them myself. They opened from lockdown Apirl 8th after we copied their lockdowns like they planned.

S. Korea 1,959 deaths
Japan 12,967 deaths
Malaysia 2,796 deaths
Laos 1 death
Taiwan 124 deaths
Singapore 33 deaths
China 4,636 deaths
Hong Kong 210 deaths
Total reported deaths of 8 countries = 22,726

By comparison let’s look at some countries in the American continents, there is no way anyone can tell me that this virus effects Chinese descent anywhere near as much as other races. The countries listed above are the closest ones with DNA shared by China. I mean just look at Canada for example a spread out country with harsh lockdowns and still had more deaths than all of the Chinese DNA related countries listed combined.
Brazil 462,092 deaths
Argentina 77,456 deaths
Mexico 223,507 deaths
Peru 69,342 deaths
Canada 25,526 deaths
USA 609,556 deaths
Columbia 88,282 deaths
Dominican Republic 3,628 deaths
Total reported deaths of 8 countries = 1,559,389

Let’s also compare 8 European which has some of the most advanced medical science and had some of the harshest lockdowns,

France 109,528
UK 127,782
Italy 126,128
Germany 89,061
Norway 783
Poland 73,745
Ukraine 50,536
Spain 79,953
Total reported deaths of 8 countries = 657,516 deaths

Seriously what is going on here, how is no one talking about this, the statistical impossibility of Covid in Chinese DNA related countries.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: I have statistical proof CCP made Covid as a bio weapon

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 5:43 pm

Canada by itself has more reported deaths than all those Asian countries combined close to Chinese DNA that I listed.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 15th, 2021, 6:44 pm

How are we conspiracy theorists?

JimTrenzel, I'm sorry for calling you JimCraig.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 7:00 pm

Huh?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 7:02 pm

Why don't you reply to what I provided instead of some bullshit.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 7:22 pm

How is it a conspiracy theory to think our greatest adversary a communist regime would create a bio weapon to destroy our society and economy? You do realize they tell everyone we created the virus and brought it there right?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 15th, 2021, 7:54 pm

Now compare obesity rates in those countries.

China lied about their numbers.

COVID is far too weak to be a biological weapon. If it was meant to be, it escaped the lab before they were done.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 9:19 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Now compare obesity rates in those countries.

COVID is far too weak to be a biological weapon. If it was meant to be, it escaped the lab before they were done.

I can completely dismantle your argument.

1. Russia has low obesity and the same population as Japan in a giant spread out country vs a tiny dense country and they have 10x the deaths.
2. India has low obesity rates and people are dying still in way way greater numbers.
3. Yes China lies about their stats of course they are but the point is it is not killing enough people or afflicting enough people for anyone to notice, it is impossible that they stopped it from having a massive outbreak. The stats from Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, South Korea etc back up my theory not the stats from China.
4. It wasn't intended to kill massive amounts of people it was intended to destroy our society, economy, elections and get rid of Trump. They can't kill us off because they get their food supply from us, they would be killing themselves if they did that but they can damage us enough where they become the dominante super power. Just look at the fucking stats and wake up man. Brazil another country not with low obesity tons of covid issues. Then compare some countries other latin American or smaller European countries with good health low obesity to smaller Chinese descendant countries the deaths are 10-100x more.

Some other things to back up what I am saying.

1. Virus came from Wuhan where there was a lab researching and modifying corona viruses
2. There are Chinese military documents discussing using corona viruses as bioweapons from a few years ago
3. The timing of the release of it, Hong Kong, North Korea negotiating, Trump trade deal, Taiwan, impeachment, the timing of the release of it is impossible.
4. German intelligence intercepted communication between Xi and WHO telling people that it was not human to human transmittable when they knew it was for a while.
5. Who has the least amount of Covid issues?? The virus came from there and on top of that they have benefited the most from it, all the issues I laid out in #3 for the CCP are completely gone now and they have a puppet here for a President who took money from them.
6. They let flights out of Wuhan after letting it spread during Chinese new year to all over the world but locked down internally.
7. They reopened completely and never looked back 10 days after we locked down and we are still in and out of lockdowns mandates and other shit 18 months later while they basically have 0 issues other than a fake flair up here and there where they are probably just arresting political opponents and shit.
8. They had multiple people defect and say it was a lab made bio weapon.
9. They were researching gain of function at that lab 100 percent without a doubt and the guy that funded it and was the facebook fact checker and Fauci ally is the same one who did the sham investigation of the lab after the fact.
10. The CCP is telling the world the virus came from America and was brought by soldiers during that athletic competition.
11. They told a blatant lie about it possibly coming from the Wuhan wet market at first but provide no animal for it and experiments have been done on it to infect specific animals with it were failures.
Last edited by CraigKressel on August 15th, 2021, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 9:19 pm

It wasn't intended to wipe people out it was intended to kill enough people to change our society, elections and destroy our economy.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 9:25 pm

This is nothing against the Chinese people btw it is the CCP the CCP is the enemy of the world, this is a tyrannical regime set on world domination just like the Nazi's. It won't be long before they take Taiwan or some other land. I don't think they have the stomach for WW3 though they want to win it with economics, technology, health, unity rather than straight up conventional warfare. They are buying up our country and European countries. They own our largest pork manufacturer, our movies, our media, our politicians, millions of acres of land, our universities. They are buying up our country and paying people off.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby SmithsAUFan » August 16th, 2021, 10:56 am

What is weird to me is that India is one of the least sanitary and they have less covid deaths than we do.
SmithsAUFan

Team Logo:
Auburn Tigers

Postby CraigKressel » August 16th, 2021, 2:38 pm

SmithsAUFan wrote:What is weird to me is that India is one of the least sanitary and they have less covid deaths than we do.

Not weird because they obviously don't keep track as well and exaggerate deaths like we do for federal money.

Also we are much more obese than they are which is the number 1 cause of death for it. The point is their numbers aren't 1 percent of ours like the countries I listed they are within a realistic margin of error.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 16th, 2021, 3:14 pm

CraigKressel wrote:

I can completely dismantle your argument.

1. Russia has low obesity and the same population as Japan in a giant spread out country vs a tiny dense country and they have 10x the deaths.

23% obesity in Russia
4% in Japan

I'll try to get to the rest eventually.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 16th, 2021, 6:14 pm

23 percent is fairly low. I think there is way more to it than just obesity.

Also read this article and what Gordon Chang talks about. China harvesting the worlds DNA to make bio weapons.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-col ... a-sinister
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 16th, 2021, 6:16 pm

https://ourworldindata.org/obesity india is lower in obesity than those asian countries. Pakistan and Brazil are fairly low and doing terrible in comparison. Pakistan has more deaths than all those asian countries I listed combined.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 16th, 2021, 6:18 pm

Sweden, Norway and France arent too bad in obesity and do much worse in covid deaths.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 16th, 2021, 7:18 pm

CraigKressel wrote:23 percent is fairly low. I think there is way more to it than just obesity.

Also read this article and what Gordon Chang talks about. China harvesting the worlds DNA to make bio weapons.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-col ... a-sinister

Yeah, I never trusted 23andme or Ancestry.com. I assume that is what the article refers to.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 16th, 2021, 10:31 pm

SmithsAUFan wrote:What is weird to me is that India is one of the least sanitary and they have less covid deaths than we do.

Good to have you back, Smithy.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion