WTF is wrong with people in this country

Moderator: JdPat04

WTF is wrong with people in this country

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 5:24 pm

How are there still people that support this fucking clown show run by the Democratic party?

1. Border is a fucking mess and a crisis, millions of people crossing 20 plus percent infected with covid, drugs, child trafficking, poverty, kids crammed in plastic boxes, people living under bridges and being spread around the country infected with Covid while citizens are punished over covid getting rights stripped. Blaming Trump for it and saying its because their economy is so great then in private the DHS head knows its a giant mess in recorded conversations

2. Their top 3 governors Cuomo, Newsome, Whitmer all facing massive backlash all 3 might end up being removed eventually for their corruption and tyrannical regimes.

3. Afghanistan lost in a matter of days from a clusterfuck of a pullout, Adrian Peterson is better at pulling out than these clowns, then they turn around and blame Trump for it.

4. Crime at all time high increases year over year because their mayors, governors etc all defunded and pushed for defunding the police and bailed out these rioting terrorists then then they turn around and blame Republicans for it, WTF is going on seriously.

5. Inflation is out of control and so are gas prices and these retards just keep spending like no tomorrow, if given permission by Republicans they would spend 100 trillion dollars in a year probably, they have lost their fucking minds in corruption.

6. Using Covid as a fucking weapon against the people is disgusting and out of control these people are tyrants, talking about blocking interstate travel of unvaccinated and vaccine passports, they will absolutely annhilate the economy if they get this interstate travel thing going. There will be long ass waits on the interstate and 40 percent of truckers will probably quit or only do local work after that.

Fuck and the other libtards on this site if you still support this shit honestly you should shoot yourself in the fucking head because you are a fucking idiot.

This is about 1/100th the issues
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: WTF is wrong with people in this country

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 15th, 2021, 6:48 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Fuck and the other libtards on this site if you still support this shit honestly you should shoot yourself in the fucking head because you are a fucking idiot.

... :notsureif
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 7:19 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Fuck and the other libtards on this site if you still support this shit honestly you should shoot yourself in the fucking head because you are a fucking idiot.

Just say you dont support this trash and regret not supporting Trump and Ill recant but until then you are part of the destruction of this great country.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 15th, 2021, 7:39 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Just say you dont support this trash and regret not supporting Trump and Ill recant but until then you are part of the destruction of this great country.

He's just saying he's the only libtard here. He is correct.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 15th, 2021, 9:12 pm

Gotta give F some credit though. I haven't seen him once try to defend any of Biden & Co's numerous failures.

I assume it's because he knows they are failures.

Dems are in a tough spot. They know Joe is incompetent and senile, but Kamala is incompetent, corrupt, and a psychopath... and even the Dems don't like her.

They will likely do next to nothing (only symbolic gestures) over the next 18 months, get smoked in 2022, then go back to blaming Republican obstruction for their failures.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 15th, 2021, 9:17 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Cuomo is an idiot, although it seems from your post you don't realize he resigned already. Don't care/know enough about the others to comment on them.

Afghanistan is a nightmare to invade and hold because of the divisive mountainous geography and demographics. The UK and USSR failed there before the USA did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab9zK8yT4_Y
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 9:32 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Cuomo is an idiot, although it seems from your post you don't realize he resigned already. Don't care/know enough about the others to comment on them.

Afghanistan is a nightmare to invade and hold because of the divisive mountainous geography and demographics. The UK and USSR failed there before the USA did.

I realize he resigned already, Newsome might get removed they are trying to cheat in every way possible to stop it. Scott Wolf should be forced to, they want to remove Whitmer but can't all the Democrat mayors and Governors are under fire. Every single Democrat politician literally every single 1 of them is a corrupt piece of shit, you cannot name one that is not. None of them believe this trash they spew, AOC doesn't even you can tell or she would be complaining about kids in cages again.

Everyone hates Chicago, NYC, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis mayors all Democrat morons. The only cities with over a million people that completely stuffed the riots practically after a couple days were Jacksonville and Miami which are the only 2 with a Republican mayor. Tampa area they weren't too bad but that was in part because Desantis got involved.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 15th, 2021, 9:34 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

So you are defending how easily they lost it? Trump scaled back the forces in massive amounts and none of that happened. They should have been ready to do air strikes and scaled it back slower or in some kind of smarter counterstrike fashion where they make the perception they aren't as strong then wipe them out when the Taliban makes a move. Trump annihilated Isis without having a huge force on the ground.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 15th, 2021, 10:20 pm

This is the beginning of your green new deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fortun ... 252F103069

Afghanistan is rich with lithium. Let the mining begin. We the people are paying for it.

What do you think we’ve been doing there for 20 years.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby SmithsAUFan » August 16th, 2021, 10:51 am

CraigKressel wrote:How are there still people that support this fucking clown show run by the Democratic party?

1. Border is a fucking mess and a crisis, millions of people crossing 20 plus percent infected with covid, drugs, child trafficking, poverty, kids crammed in plastic boxes, people living under bridges and being spread around the country infected with Covid while citizens are punished over covid getting rights stripped. Blaming Trump for it and saying its because their economy is so great then in private the DHS head knows its a giant mess in recorded conversations

2. Their top 3 governors Cuomo, Newsome, Whitmer all facing massive backlash all 3 might end up being removed eventually for their corruption and tyrannical regimes.

3. Afghanistan lost in a matter of days from a clusterfuck of a pullout, Adrian Peterson is better at pulling out than these clowns, then they turn around and blame Trump for it.

4. Crime at all time high increases year over year because their mayors, governors etc all defunded and pushed for defunding the police and bailed out these rioting terrorists then then they turn around and blame Republicans for it, WTF is going on seriously.

5. Inflation is out of control and so are gas prices and these retards just keep spending like no tomorrow, if given permission by Republicans they would spend 100 trillion dollars in a year probably, they have lost their fucking minds in corruption.

6. Using Covid as a fucking weapon against the people is disgusting and out of control these people are tyrants, talking about blocking interstate travel of unvaccinated and vaccine passports, they will absolutely annhilate the economy if they get this interstate travel thing going. There will be long ass waits on the interstate and 40 percent of truckers will probably quit or only do local work after that.

Fuck and the other libtards on this site if you still support this shit honestly you should shoot yourself in the fucking head because you are a fucking idiot.

1. I agree... but at least Biden has nice tweets, right?? LMAO

2. Newsome might be safe... He's got Pelosi family ties.

3. 1 up you... how about the Cromartie guy who has a million kids

4. Funny they also want to ban guns but also say only police should have guns.

5. INVEST IN CRYPTO... do it now ETH, ADA, SHIB, I'm bullish on those

6. Banning Interstate travel is against the constitution, however, those don't matter anymore anyways
SmithsAUFan

Team Logo:
Auburn Tigers

Postby CraigKressel » August 16th, 2021, 2:52 pm

SmithsAUFan wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:How are there still people that support this fucking clown show run by the Democratic party?

1. I agree... but at least Biden has nice tweets, right?? LMAO

2. Newsome might be safe... He's got Pelosi family ties.

3. 1 up you... how about the Cromartie guy who has a million kids

4. Funny they also want to ban guns but also say only police should have guns.

5. INVEST IN CRYPTO... do it now ETH, ADA, SHIB, I'm bullish on those

6. Banning Interstate travel is against the constitution, however, those don't matter anymore anyways

How long do you think they will let crypto last, you know that infastructure bill is an attack on crypto right if it is signed into law?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 17th, 2021, 6:07 pm

CraigKressel wrote:5. Inflation is out of control and so are gas prices.

Why don't you buy an electric car?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 17th, 2021, 7:26 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Poor people: "We can no longer afford food and gas."
Democrats: "Why don't you buy an electric car?"

:ays
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 17th, 2021, 8:50 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I thought Craig was doing pretty well. I seem to remember him insulting me about needing government handouts or mommy money to live when I didn't. Surely he can't be impoverished.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 17th, 2021, 11:05 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I thought Craig was doing pretty well. I seem to remember him insulting me about needing government handouts or mommy money to live when I didn't. Surely he can't be impoverished.

I'm talking about poor people. I don't know about Craig's financial status.

If Craig buys a gay-ass Prius, will that fix inflation or gas prices? He was stating a fact, not complaining about his personal situation. Inflation and high gas prices hurt the country as a whole (and disproportionately affect the poor). That's the point.

Quit fighting straw men.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 18th, 2021, 2:39 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

If Craig buys a gay-ass Prius, will that fix inflation or gas prices? He was stating a fact, not complaining about his personal situation. Inflation and high gas prices hurt the country as a whole (and disproportionately affect the poor). That's the point.

Quit fighting straw men.

I wasn't fighting straw men. I was responding to what I believed was a sequitur response about Craig. The :ays after a quote certainly made it seem you were talking about Craig and me.

More people buying electric cars certainly reduces the demand for gasoline. Whether that truly affects prices is up for debate, although the quarantine sure saw the gas prices take a nosedive.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 18th, 2021, 3:41 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Quit fighting straw men.

I wasn't fighting straw men. I was responding to what I believed was a sequitur response about Craig. The :ays after a quote certainly made it seem you were talking about Craig and me.

More people buying electric cars certainly reduces the demand for gasoline. Whether that truly affects prices is up for debate, although the quarantine sure saw the gas prices take a nosedive.

The :ays was the response to a bad solution.

Electric cars also increase the demand for electricity (and lithium). So it would be a wash, except...

Despite Biden shitting on the Keystone XL and screwing energy producers (then begging OPEC, unsuccessfully, to produce more oil, lol), what do we have more shortages of in this country: gas or electricity?

Hint:
Spoiler:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2021, 12:31 am

I could afford an electric car right now but would rather not buy any cars especially with this clown running the government and things Democrats are doing I am spending less money everyday to protect myself.

I don't use much gas I work from home only drive about 5 to 8k miles a year. Both my cars are paid for.

My wife wants to get a cybertruck sometime.

All of that is besides the point gas prices make everything expensive. Also I care about people scraping by but that doesn't mean I believe in government nanny states.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2021, 12:32 am

Have a 2015 Genesis Coupe Ultimate so not a prius.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2021, 12:38 am

Only thing I have bought much of the last 2 years, guns and ammo. Wish I had more but trying to be smart with money from here on out after the government told me I couldn't make money for a few months and destroyed my business for a while. I no longer trust it and if they try this shit again I think it will be time for action. I don't know how people in NYC and California take it.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to General Discussion