Meanwhile in Afghanistan

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Meanwhile in Afghanistan

Postby JdPat04 » August 23rd, 2021, 3:20 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I’m just waiting for someone to get their head cut off on Facebook live.

Have you ever seen that? I saw a middle eastern beheading once cuz I just figured I should since that shit happens over there. It was with like a 4 inch blade and the most disgusting/terrible thing I’ve ever seen. Those people are Fuucked

I saw one online in like 2003. It was an American. It was a saw not a flat knife. Still haunts me to this day.

Daniel Pearl? A friend of mine watched it and advised against it. Said the audio alone was enough to scar you for life. I took his advice.

Yep, that’s him. Audio, video. Both will scar you. It was the most horrific thing I’d ever seen. TV/film is one thing but when you know it’s real, it’s devastating. I told every person who asked not to watch it.

I started to watch one of the ISIS videos around a decade ago and I quit before anything actually started. I’ll watch a a lot of ducked up stuff but not that
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 24th, 2021, 1:55 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 26th, 2021, 11:22 am

Biden is negotiating with terrorist :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 26th, 2021, 8:34 pm

OMG :shock:

U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport, a choice that's prompted outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

The move, detailed to POLITICO by three U.S. and congressional officials, was designed to expedite the evacuation of tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan as chaos erupted in Afghanistan’s capital city last week after the Taliban seized control of the country. It also came as the Biden administration has been relying on the Taliban for security outside the airport. :facepalm

But the decision to provide specific names to the Taliban, which has a history of brutally murdering Afghans who collaborated with the U.S. and other coalition forces during the conflict, has angered lawmakers and military officials.

“Basically, they just put all those Afghans (and Americans?) on a kill list", said one defense official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. “It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean.”

A spokesperson for U.S. Central Command declined to comment.

After the attacks, Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chair Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) appeared to criticize the Biden administration’s strategy of coordinating with the Taliban, writing in a statement: “As we wait for more details to come in, one thing is clear: We can’t trust the Taliban with Americans’ security.”

Um...

More here:
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/2 ... ate-506957
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 26th, 2021, 9:34 pm

Enjoy this criticisms of Biden while you can, midterms will be soon and all critiques (from liberals) will vanish
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 26th, 2021, 10:05 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Enjoy this criticisms of Biden while you can, midterms will be soon and all critiques (from liberals) will vanish

We will have a cackling sociopath hooker for president by then.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 26th, 2021, 10:10 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:[ img ]

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 29th, 2021, 1:04 pm

ISIS Kamala
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » August 29th, 2021, 3:04 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:OMG :shock:

U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport, a choice that's prompted outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

The move, detailed to POLITICO by three U.S. and congressional officials, was designed to expedite the evacuation of tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan as chaos erupted in Afghanistan’s capital city last week after the Taliban seized control of the country. It also came as the Biden administration has been relying on the Taliban for security outside the airport. :facepalm

But the decision to provide specific names to the Taliban, which has a history of brutally murdering Afghans who collaborated with the U.S. and other coalition forces during the conflict, has angered lawmakers and military officials.

“Basically, they just put all those Afghans (and Americans?) on a kill list", said one defense official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. “It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean.”

A spokesperson for U.S. Central Command declined to comment.

After the attacks, Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chair Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) appeared to criticize the Biden administration’s strategy of coordinating with the Taliban, writing in a statement: “As we wait for more details to come in, one thing is clear: We can’t trust the Taliban with Americans’ security.”

Um...

More here:
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/2 ... ate-506957

Lol @ “prompted outrage behind the scenes”…… because they are FUCKING PUSSIES. This should be in front of the fucking scenes and someone should hang. Fucking idiots and pussies
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 30th, 2021, 4:37 pm

Well when Biden claimed to build back better we now know what he was referring to. And it’s not America
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 30th, 2021, 5:42 pm

Biden really cares about the troops, though!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 30th, 2021, 5:44 pm

Biden attempts to attack ISIS-K(amala), kills a bunch of kids instead. :clap

Family members said 10 people, including seven children, were killed by a U.S. drone strike in Kabul on Sunday.

“At first I thought it was the Taliban,” one survivor said. “But the Americans themselves did it.”

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1432324747505946630
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 30th, 2021, 5:48 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Well when Biden claimed to build back better we now know what he was referring to. And it’s not America

You mean this?

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 30th, 2021, 6:16 pm

I hate our government so fucking much
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 30th, 2021, 7:29 pm

You can always count on OccupyDemocrats for the full retard take.

This is why only retards cite OD... ever.

"excepted"... :ROFL

Spoiler:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 30th, 2021, 9:22 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:You can always count on OccupyDemocrats for the full retard take.

This is why only retards cite OD... ever.

"excepted"... :ROFL

Spoiler:

Is this Biden’s first win as president? :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 31st, 2021, 11:32 am

Meanwhile, in Biden's America:

Shana Chappell, mother of Marine and American hero Kareem Nikoui killed in Kabul, has had her FB and Instagram accounts suspended for posts she made about her son.

https://mobile.twitter.com/senatormelen ... 2708146177

Remember when Psaki said the WH was flagging accounts for Facebook to suspend? :facepalm :usa
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 31st, 2021, 2:56 pm

Missed 2 of your posts above Muck, what a stupid fucking clusterfuck they have.

As I said about Trump

He is an asshole and not “presidential” but I believe he cared more for America and it’s citizens doing better than any president has in awhile.

These asshats sure as shit don’t care about America being better or the majority of its citizens having better lives.

They only care about staying in power.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 31st, 2021, 7:42 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Meanwhile, in Biden's America:

Shana Chappell, mother of Marine and American hero Kareem Nikoui killed in Kabul, has had her FB and Instagram accounts suspended for posts she made about her son.

https://mobile.twitter.com/senatormelen ... 2708146177

Remember when Psaki said the WH was flagging accounts for Facebook to suspend? :facepalm :usa

Here is the post that got her suspended. While you read this, try to imagine yourself in her shoes. Then think of all the much worse shit said about Trump on Facebook, on Twitter, on live television, in fucking courts. Every. Fucking. Day. Then think about how NONE of those people were banned, regardless of how threatening, vile, or outlandishly false their comments were.

Then understand that you are now ruled by an authoritarian regime which treats illegal aliens and even actual terrorists with respect, while referring to Republicans as terrorists. Then remember that Obama ordered drone strikes on US citizens he deemed to be terrorists.

Fuck this shit. :finger

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 31st, 2021, 8:32 pm

Everyone should save that picture and make it their Facebook image or background, etc…
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion