Meanwhile in Afghanistan

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Meanwhile in Afghanistan

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 30th, 2022, 7:29 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/08/16/china-taliban-friendship-cooperation/ this is why Biden left the way he did, China will be in there for that lithium in no time. Joe probably got a cool 5 million or so from this deal.

Yes, Biden is a shill for/puppet of PRC... that's why he's supporting Taiwan. :dog

I have questions.

This Biden? "I said that they have to decide -- Taiwan, not us. We are not encouraging independence." (per CNN)
This one? The Biden administration has vowed to [b]continue Trump's and Pompeo's policy[/b] of stepping up engagement with the island.

But most importantly, you think the idea of Biden being a Xi puppet is comical because... (I honestly don't know, you'll have to fill me in because I can't find anything), but the idea of Trump being a Putin puppet is solid... despite the fact that his administration killed hundreds of Russians? I can't imagine Biden has done anything as serious as engaging with, and killing, hundreds of Chinese.

Or are you finally going to admit that you've always known the Trump-Russia thing was obvious bullshit and that you're just trolling?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 1st, 2022, 1:40 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/08/16/china-taliban-friendship-cooperation/ this is why Biden left the way he did, China will be in there for that lithium in no time. Joe probably got a cool 5 million or so from this deal.

Yes, Biden is a shill for/puppet of PRC... that's why he's supporting Taiwan. :dog

I have questions.

This Biden? "I said that they have to decide -- Taiwan, not us. We are not encouraging independence." (per CNN)
This one? The Biden administration has vowed to [b]continue Trump's and Pompeo's policy[/b] of stepping up engagement with the island.

But most importantly, you think the idea of Biden being a Xi puppet is comical because... (I honestly don't know, you'll have to fill me in because I can't find anything), but the idea of Trump being a Putin puppet is solid... despite the fact that his administration killed hundreds of Russians? I can't imagine Biden has done anything as serious as engaging with, and killing, hundreds of Chinese.

Or are you finally going to admit that you've always known the Trump-Russia thing was obvious bullshit and that you're just trolling?

Yes, letting Taiwan choose is so anti-independence, because they want so much more of what the PRC is giving them: oppression, censorship, threats, etc. Only a puppet head in Taiwan would vote to become subjugated by PRC. I suppose Biden could dare PRC to nuke us, but I'm pretty sure China is more important to the US economy than North Korea. :dunno That sleepy bastard would have prices going up again! :dog

ROC/Taiwan is also a really key manufacturing center of computer chips as well as a key point in being able to block Chinese sea trade.

Dump's administration only killed hundreds of Russians? Pfft! Putin has killed thousands and more Russians. I'm pretty sure if Putin gave a damn about the Russian people he would be retired living out his life at the very least in solitude if not donating any of his vast wealth to improving the country. Instead he's using it as a weapon to mess with world peace in the name of glory, greed, and narcissism.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 1st, 2022, 1:29 pm

So Biden is not encouraging Taiwan's independence as he recently said, and still supports the One-China policy (acknowledging Taiwan being part of China and the PRC’s status as the sole legitimate government of China) like he has since 1979?

I certainly agree that daring both Russia and China (whose ties have grown significantly over the last year) to nuke us simultaneously would not be a good idea.

I see you went to great lengths to avoid my other two questions. It's okay to admit you were trolling/wrong.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 8th, 2022, 3:51 am

Biden supporting the One China policy allows the USA to have strong relations with ROC unofficially as well as sell weapons to ROC. He's said numerous times he'd come to Taiwan's aid were it ever invaded. That doesn't sound like a PRC shill.

Why would Dump be asking Russians for dirt on Biden if they weren't friends? Why would Dump be in the room alone with Putin if they weren't friends? Why would Dump express admiration for ANYONE he doesn't like? He's called Putin and his strategies "genius."
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 8th, 2022, 3:27 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Biden supporting the One China policy allows the USA to have strong relations with ROC unofficially as well as sell weapons to ROC. He's said numerous times he'd come to Taiwan's aid were it ever invaded. That doesn't sound like a PRC shill.

Why would Dump be asking Russians for dirt on Biden if they weren't friends? Why would Dump be in the room alone with Putin if they weren't friends? Why would Dump express admiration for ANYONE he doesn't like? He's called Putin and his strategies "genius."

Why did Obama say to Putin that he would have more flexibility after the election on a hot mic that he didn’t know was hot?

Why did they sell the Russians a shit ton of Uranium?

:thought
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 10th, 2022, 4:50 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Biden supporting the One China policy allows the USA to have strong relations with ROC unofficially as well as sell weapons to ROC. He's said numerous times he'd come to Taiwan's aid were it ever invaded. That doesn't sound like a PRC shill.

Per the One China policy, Taiwan is part of China. China cannot invade itself, and if some other country invaded Taiwan, I doubt China would need our help. Biden hasn't done anything China wouldn't approve of.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Why would Dump be asking Russians for dirt on Biden if they weren't friends?

1. You're asking why Trump would do something that would benefit him? Have you never asked for help or information from someone who wasn't your friend? What a bizarre question.
2. The Clinton campaign PAID* Russians for dirt on Trump, which all turned out to be bullshit anyway. :dog
Friends? :thought
Spoiler:
[ img ]
[ img ]
I bet they fucked. :sick

3. Dems gave Russia the "Russian Reset" :jerkit , and as JD noted, 20% of US uranium. Trump would have been impeached (twice) for pulling shit like that. He was impeached for much less... because Democrats are insane.

*Indirectly, of course. The Clintons are pros at shady dealings. Clinton campaign paid Perkins Coie. Perkins Coie paid Clinton/Obama's buddies at Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS paid Christopher Steele. Christopher Steele paid Russians. This is all documented fact.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Why would Dump be in the room alone with Putin if they weren't friends?

1. Diplomacy.
2. Leaks.
3. Retard media taking things out of context.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Why would Dump express admiration for ANYONE he doesn't like? He's called Putin and his strategies "genius."

I admire the genius and effectiveness of Dem politician/media corruption, money laundering and gaslighting. I wouldn't call these people my friends. :dunno

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dump (like 1000 times)

Seriously, how old are you? You've resorted to name-calling more on TSH alone than my 9 year old has in his entire life. Do you think anyone cares?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 11th, 2022, 6:27 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Why would Dump be asking Russians for dirt on Biden if they weren't friends?

1. You're asking why Trump would do something that would benefit him? Have you never asked for help or information from someone who wasn't your friend? What a bizarre question.
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Why would Dump be in the room alone with Putin if they weren't friends?

1. Diplomacy.
2. Leaks.
3. Retard media taking things out of context.
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Why would Dump express admiration for ANYONE he doesn't like? He's called Putin and his strategies "genius."

I admire the genius and effectiveness of Dem politician/media corruption, money laundering and gaslighting. I wouldn't call these people my friends. :dunno
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dump (like 1000 times)

Seriously, how old are you? You've resorted to name-calling more on TSH alone than my 9 year old has in his entire life. Do you think anyone cares?

1. lol. What an excuse! "They're not friends, but Dump's asking Putin for favors from him and not, say, the French leaders or German leaders or anyone else."
I guess asking for dirt on someone is not something I'm personally familiar with. To me it would be in bad taste to ask someone about it, especially on TV. I'd imagine asking a P.I., not a dictator and Public Enemy #1.

2. Yes, leaks are what did Nixon (another great conservative Republican patriot who respected the voice of the people :biglol) in, too. It wasn't because he was doing anything unethical or illegal (:rollsafe should be a smiley).

3. Dump is not you. Dump isn't the kind of person to give any sort of compliment to his competition or opponents without it being backhanded. We're talking about the guy who constantly slandered anyone opposing him, even other Republicans, many of whom were the same jellyfish that licked his boots after he won the nomination and after he committed treason.

4. The word "trump" is synonymous with "beat" or "win." I refuse to call Dump that. He's a sore loser in every sense and literally the only president to not engage in a peaceful transfer of power. "Dump" also a portmanteau and a pun and represents exactly what he is in more ways than one.

I'm sure you've never called anyone names on here, Muck FcDisney. Stay salty, my friend.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 11th, 2022, 7:26 pm

:biglol

Totally avoids anything democrat related…. Holy shit that’s sad
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 11th, 2022, 8:24 pm

JdPat04 wrote::biglol

That’s because Trump lives rent free in his head. TDS.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 11th, 2022, 9:46 pm

Or, just hear me out, maybe I don't care to research all the accusations you redtards make about stuff before I reply and I'd rather make an informed response rather than just say "IDK." I have stuff to do. And if/when I do respond, the response sometimes is "It took you that long to come back with that?" It hardly seems worth the effort to look that stuff up when I'm talking to Dump supporters who think treason and coups really aren't all that bad and that votes really shouldn't count all that much in a democratic government. I'm talking about people who don't even understand how 1 man = 1 vote is more fair/representative than the Electoral College or think that if Dump had 43,000 more votes or something like that he should have won the election over the many MILLIONS of votes he actually lost by. These are the kinds of people who whine about election rigging when the rigging is in their favor and refuse to acknowledge that fact.

They don't really respond to the fact that the only presidential election they should have won in the last 30 years is 2004. Holy shit, that's sad. At best they just say "Voter fraud!" with no evidence to support it.

Frankly I'm more interested in the Ukrainian war than debunking QAnon conspiracy theories or researching what Obama may or may not have said years ago and uranium sales.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 11th, 2022, 9:52 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:

Dump is a four-letter word/name that epitomizes everything wrong with conservatives today. He's the equivalent of a political satire cartoon character. So while I may say his "nickname" a lot, I'm really talking about the Repugnants (hence why "supporters" often follows "Dump"). Republicans such as the Bushes and Mitt Romney do not fall under the Dump umbrella because they actually have balls and a moral compass that isn't completely broken. They're not great, but they're better than the USSRs.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 11th, 2022, 10:08 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Dump is a four-letter word/name that epitomizes everything wrong with conservatives today. He's the equivalent of a political satire cartoon character. So while I may say his "nickname" a lot, I'm really talking about the Repugnants (hence why "supporters" often follows "Dump"). Republicans such as the Bushes and Mitt Romney do not fall under the Dump umbrella because they actually have balls and a moral compass that isn't completely broken. They're not great, but they're better than the USSRs.

You should seek counseling for your Trump Derangement Syndrome. Seriously.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » May 12th, 2022, 1:51 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Bro…. :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 12th, 2022, 2:21 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

You're far more obsessed with FSU and/or me than I am with Dump.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 12th, 2022, 2:52 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

You're far more obsessed with FSU and/or me than I am with Dump.

Go seek counseling.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » May 12th, 2022, 6:04 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Or, just hear me out, maybe I don't care to research all the accusations you redtards make about stuff before I reply and I'd rather make an informed response rather than just say "IDK." I have stuff to do. And if/when I do respond, the response sometimes is "It took you that long to come back with that?" It hardly seems worth the effort to look that stuff up when I'm talking to Dump supporters who think treason and coups really aren't all that bad and that votes really shouldn't count all that much in a democratic government. I'm talking about people who don't even understand how 1 man = 1 vote is more fair/representative than the Electoral College or think that if Dump had 43,000 more votes or something like that he should have won the election over the many MILLIONS of votes he actually lost by. These are the kinds of people who whine about election rigging when the rigging is in their favor and refuse to acknowledge that fact.

They don't really respond to the fact that the only presidential election they should have won in the last 30 years is 2004. Holy shit, that's sad. At best they just say "Voter fraud!" with no evidence to support it.

Frankly I'm more interested in the Ukrainian war than debunking QAnon conspiracy theories or researching what Obama may or may not have said years ago and uranium sales.

I mean…. That sounds like TDS.

You don’t seem to care about anything bad unless Trump or republicans were involved. If it’s the democrats the “it’s no big deal and you don’t care to research”

It sounds to me like you’re one of the problems in today’s America too if you can’t do equal research.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 13th, 2022, 12:43 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You don’t seem to care about anything bad unless Trump or republicans were involved.

Are the USSRs involved in Ukraine?
Are the USSRs involved in NIL horseshit?
Are the USSRs pushing BLM or create-your-own gender identity?
Do I give a shit about abortion legislation? Not really unless it starts addressing the rights of the potential father. Men are absolutely treated like a joke when it comes to parenthood. Most libtard feminazis seem to think that just because the parasite is in their belly means the parasite is part of their body. It's not, of course, but that hasn't really been addressed in the U.S. legal system.

Most of the "bad" stuff I'm interested in or have heard about aren't brought up in GD. I have other/better things to do than research all the claims you guys post. Half of it sounds like questions from the "Don't taze me, bro!" guy.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 13th, 2022, 8:31 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You don’t seem to care about anything bad unless Trump or republicans were involved.

Do I give a shit about abortion legislation? Not really unless it starts addressing the rights of the potential father. Men are absolutely treated like a joke when it comes to parenthood. Most libtard feminazis seem to think that just because the parasite is in their belly means the parasite is part of their body. It's not, of course, but that hasn't really been addressed in the U.S. legal system.

Most of the "bad" stuff I'm interested in or have heard about aren't brought up in GD. I have other/better things to do than research all the claims you guys post. Half of it sounds like questions from the "Don't taze me, bro!" guy.

Pussy.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » May 13th, 2022, 9:19 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Ukraine has nothing to do with your real life except for inflation.

The USSR that you care about and are accusing trump of doing bad things with and helping the USSR but you will active avoid the democrats that did dirty shit with them that has more to do with your real life than the Ukraine war AND more than the NiL.

I don’t care about the NiL because I have zero input in it and I’ll watch CFB until I don’t. Don’t know when or if that day comes but if it does, it just does, and life goes on.

Last thing.
Let’s say every time you said something about Trump, DA just said “I don’t care enough to research that” but yet they keep trashing Biden or Obama…. That’s what you do.

If you don’t/won’t care enough to research “corruption with America and or Russia” then you shouldn’t be talking about any of it. Especially since Muck has posted many links to back up his claims.

:dunno
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 14th, 2022, 12:48 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Why did Obama say to Putin that he would have more flexibility after the election on a hot mic that he didn't know was hot?

Because they were empty words that said Obama might be able to negotiate with Putin on a NATO missile defense agreement while telling Putin/Medvedev to back off and give him "space."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/week ... lexibility
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/su ... -have-more

In the latter article, Dump seems to think Obama did a great job pissing Putin off. But I guess now Obama is buds with Putin for that? :crazy
Why did they sell the Russians a shit ton of Uranium?

:thought

Russia purchased a Canadian uranium company, Uranium One. That company has uranium mines but they're not licensed to export U.S. uranium to Russia. Considering the USA imports around 16% of its uranium FROM Russia, I don't think that allegation holds much water at all.

https://www.nationofchange.org/2022/04/ ... s-uranium/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hilla ... ssia-deal/
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion