Meanwhile in Afghanistan

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Meanwhile in Afghanistan

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 31st, 2021, 8:50 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Meanwhile, in Biden's America:

Shana Chappell, mother of Marine and American hero Kareem Nikoui killed in Kabul, has had her FB and Instagram accounts suspended for posts she made about her son.

https://mobile.twitter.com/senatormelen ... 2708146177

Remember when Psaki said the WH was flagging accounts for Facebook to suspend? :facepalm :usa

Here is the post that got her suspended. While you read this, try to imagine yourself in her shoes. Then think of all the much worse shit said about Trump on Facebook, on Twitter, on live television, in fucking courts. Every. Fucking. Day. Then think about how NONE of those people were banned, regardless of how threatening, vile, or outlandishly false their comments were.

Then understand that you are now ruled by an authoritarian regime which treats illegal aliens and even actual terrorists with respect, while referring to Republicans as terrorists. Then remember that Obama ordered drone strikes on US citizens he deemed to be terrorists.

Fuck this shit. :finger

[ img ]

These liberals praised George Floyd as a hero and spit on our military.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 1st, 2021, 2:47 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:These liberals praised George Floyd as a hero and spit on our military.

George Floyd was a scumbag idiot whose life didn't matter and anyone signing up for the military at best is a misguided idiot and at worst is a murderous war criminal.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 1st, 2021, 2:55 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:These liberals praised George Floyd as a hero and spit on our military.

George Floyd was a scumbag idiot whose life didn't matter and anyone signing up for the military at best is a misguided idiot and at worst is a murderous war criminal.

My brother just retired from the USAF with a bachelors degree. He’s 38 and now has a paycheck for the rest of his life with other lifetime benefits.

Not that I care for these people anymore but he has got to fly with almost every high ranking US Official from 2007-2019 (he stopped flying then). He got to meet countless celebrities as well plus having high security clearance, he can get a shit ton of jobs.

Don’t think he was an idiot or a war criminal….
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 1st, 2021, 3:16 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

My brother just retired from the USAF with a bachelors degree. He’s 38 and now has a paycheck for the rest of his life with other lifetime benefits.

Not that I care for these people anymore but he has got to fly with almost every high ranking US Official from 2007-2019 (he stopped flying then). He got to meet countless celebrities as well plus having high security clearance, he can get a shit ton of jobs.

Don’t think he was an idiot or a war criminal…

Fighting and killing for no good reason isn't smart.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 1st, 2021, 3:18 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Don’t think he was an idiot or a war criminal….

He wasn’t. You should be proud.

I’ve never understood FESPN’s take on that.

My dad retired after 30 years. He was 48. Pretty healthy retirement check. He talked me out of the military. Said it’s too political and not the same. That was 1994. Glad I listened. Not from a patriotism thing. From an income thing.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 1st, 2021, 3:23 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Serious question. What’s your alternative? Militia? Rock paper scissors? A sternly worded note?

Our country needs a strong military. We’d be speaking a different language if we didn’t. Can’t say Ive agreed with our involvement in some historical conflicts, but those that join aren’t murderous war criminal. Some could be idiots though. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 1st, 2021, 11:33 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Worked on Nukes and then flew with the VP and President.

Never fought or killed anyone, just like the majority of our military members.

Hopefully you hate Obama and Biden for making these kids go kill people, that and for bombing innocents, and droning American citizens.

Not sure how you can vote for a liberal with the opinions you have
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » September 1st, 2021, 11:33 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Hopefully you hate Obama and Biden for making these kids go kill people, that and for bombing innocents, and droning American citizens.

Not sure how you can vote for a liberal with the opinions you have
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 1st, 2021, 5:04 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Nukes are even worse. There's no reason for them anymore.

Just because you're only part of the posse killing people doesn't make you innocent. It makes you an accessory.

If they weren't drafted AKA forced, they knew what they were getting into. They just win Darwin Awards. Don't volunteer to fight other men's wars if you don't want to die in them.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 1st, 2021, 6:30 pm

Don't worry, FESPN. In the new, woke military the only people signing up will be those looking for taxpayers to foot the bill for their sex changes.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 1st, 2021, 8:47 pm

Among the family of 10 wiped out by that US drone in Kabul were not just 6 small children but several people who held visas to go to the US or had their request pending because they worked as translators for the US and NGOs.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58380791

Ruthless. Thanks for the help! Now we drone you! :D

US still won't release the names of the "high level" ISIS-K planners we allegedly killed. I can't imagine why... :roll:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 1st, 2021, 9:33 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Nukes are even worse. There's no reason for them anymore.

Just because you're only part of the posse killing people doesn't make you innocent. It makes you an accessory.

If they weren't drafted AKA forced, they knew what they were getting into. They just win Darwin Awards. Don't volunteer to fight other men's wars if you don't want to die in them.

Your tax dollars pay them killers well. Looks like you’re guilty by association too by lib logic

PS: I like how you try to cherry pick only the arguments you think you can win.

You voted for Biden and you are responsible for the innocents being killed in bombings. Why would you actively help them kill those innocents?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 4th, 2021, 3:59 am

News from today RE: Biden Afghanistan failures:

1) 100 flagged for terror links
2) 10,000 need more security checks.
3) No COVID tests until they're in tUS, positive cases in bases.
4) Sex trafficking and abuse, including child marriage. tUS gov't is literally importing middle aged dudes and their preteen wives into our communities.

I mean, fuck. Middle school kids could more effectively run this shitshow.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 8th, 2021, 1:08 am

Four out of five Guantanamo detainees whom Obama released in exchange for traitor Bowe Bergdahl in 2014 now hold senior positions in the interim government created by the Taliban in Afghanistan.

:facepalm
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 8th, 2021, 4:07 am

Hopefully history will judge him correctly because the fucktards on Earth right now aren’t.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 8th, 2021, 10:20 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Four out of five Guantanamo detainees whom Obama released in exchange for traitor Bowe Bergdahl in 2014 now hold senior positions in the interim government created by the Taliban in Afghanistan.

:facepalm

They are CIA plants. Is it a coincidence they are running the taliban? Absolutely not
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » September 8th, 2021, 9:17 pm

Blame this mofo...

[ img ]
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 8th, 2021, 9:22 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:Blame this mofo...

[ img ]

Fuck that Patriot Act motherfucker
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » September 8th, 2021, 9:28 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:Blame this mofo...

[ img ]

Fuck that Patriot Act motherfucker

[ img ]
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 30th, 2022, 2:28 am

CraigKressel wrote:https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/08/16/china-taliban-friendship-cooperation/ this is why Biden left the way he did, China will be in there for that lithium in no time. Joe probably got a cool 5 million or so from this deal.

Yes, Biden is a shill for/puppet of PRC... that's why he's supporting Taiwan. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion