Did any of you

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Did any of you

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 20th, 2021, 10:51 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I’ll just keep taking my Flintstone vitamins. It’s working. 8)

There is know facts when it comes to Covid. Just theories. If you want to take the vaccine that’s your choice. And good luck with being a science experiment. :lolthumb

I’ve always been a risk taker. LOL

If it means anything. If you turn into a zombie I’ll personally shoot you in the head so you don’t eat anyone. :hug
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » August 20th, 2021, 12:26 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I’ll just keep taking my Flintstone vitamins. It’s working. 8)

There is know facts when it comes to Covid. Just theories. If you want to take the vaccine that’s your choice. And good luck with being a science experiment. :lolthumb

I’ve always been a risk taker. LOL

If it means anything. If you turn into a zombie I’ll personally shoot you in the head so you don’t eat anyone. :hug

:gay zombie*

Don’t forget why this whole thread was started :toetap
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » August 20th, 2021, 3:27 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Just for the record… FDA approval means NOTHING. Does it matter Zantac was FDA approved or are they still being sued for causing cancer? We just can’t sue them if the vaccine kills you or gives you some neurological disorder. Sounds grrrrrreat!

Well sweet-n-low also causes cancer, right? LOL

It’s 2021, not the 1800’s or even 1918. Plus we’ve been studying coronaviruses and mRNA for 50 years. It’s not new. We had funding and facilities in place faster than any other vaccine in history. Worldwide scientific and financial support.

I can live with it.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » August 20th, 2021, 6:33 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Just for the record… FDA approval means NOTHING. Does it matter Zantac was FDA approved or are they still being sued for causing cancer? We just can’t sue them if the vaccine kills you or gives you some neurological disorder. Sounds grrrrrreat!

It’s 2021, not the 1800’s or even 1918. Plus we’ve been studying coronaviruses and mRNA for 50 years. It’s not new. We had funding and facilities in place faster than any other vaccine in history. Worldwide scientific and financial support.

I can live with it.

If you want to ridicule what I’ve said that’s fine…. But look it up. Look up Zantac. Pharmaceutical companies get sued in the regular for shit that is approved…. Fuck your mutant ass :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 20th, 2021, 7:06 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I can live with it.

If you want to ridicule what I’ve said that’s fine…. But look it up. Look up Zantac. Pharmaceutical companies get sued in the regular for shit that is approved…. Fuck your mutant ass :biglol

I didn’t dispute your comments.

Mine can’t be disputed either.

(And I have never taken Zantac so I’m safe from it)….. :dog
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » August 22nd, 2021, 12:22 am

Don’t take any of their shit man
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 24th, 2021, 1:07 am

More people are getting vaccinated yet more people are getting sick. :dunno
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 27th, 2021, 12:53 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:More people are getting vaccinated yet more people are getting sick. :dunno

UK:
67% of deaths are vaccinated
48% of cases are vaccinated

[ img ]

Japan:
1.6M doses recalled for contamination

[ img ]
[ img ]

https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... tamination
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 10th, 2021, 3:53 pm

"We're going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated coworkers." - Joe Biden

Wait, so what does the vaccine do, exactly?

I seem to recall the same clown saying "you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." How'd that work out?

As a previously infected person with far better immunity than any noninfected person who got suckered into the placebo-jab (#3 coming soon!), I only need protection from authoritarian governments. :2thumbs

KW, how many placebo-jabs are you willing to take? 10? 20? 50?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 10th, 2021, 9:36 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:"We're going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated coworkers." - Joe Biden

I seem to recall the same clown saying "you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." How'd that work out?

As a previously infected person with far better immunity than any noninfected person who got suckered into the placebo-jab (#3 coming soon!), I only need protection from authoritarian governments. :2thumbs

Vaccinated workers? :ROFL
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » September 11th, 2021, 2:56 am

Duplicate post
Last edited by FSUKW on September 11th, 2021, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 11th, 2021, 2:58 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:"We're going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated coworkers." - Joe Biden

I told you, I don’t lie in bed worrying over who does or does not get vaccinated. I’m not afraid of it.

Besides, I’m Superhuman now. :D

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... =algorithm
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » September 11th, 2021, 11:35 am

JAMA estimates 80% of people have covid antibodies. The vaccine is to create variants and keep the pandemic going. It’s so obvious at this point but all the cowards keep crying and will keep crying until I lose my job. It’s a good thing I’m pretty :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » September 11th, 2021, 2:00 pm

ericberry14 wrote:JAMA estimates 80% of people have covid antibodies. The vaccine is to create variants and keep the pandemic going. It’s so obvious at this point but all the cowards keep crying and will keep crying until I lose my job. It’s a good thing I’m pretty :dog

Bring em on! :dog
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 11th, 2021, 4:14 pm

:ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

FUCK NO! NOT EVER!!
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » September 11th, 2021, 4:17 pm

For the record... I didn't read this thread, but I absolutely HATE that I missed this shit from the start.

Do not let them stab you. Especially not your kiddos.

We're stabbing every child over 80 times from birth through their 18th birthday. Fucking 80+. Wake the fuck up, clowns. This is some Satanic shit.

COVID-19 is absolute bullshit. A farce. #think...........
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » September 11th, 2021, 4:26 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:I did.

Turnt you gay didn’t it?

I deliberately took your bait and this is the big punchline to your trap? LOL

Wasn’t a trap, was just curious if anybody had changed their minds about it.

My brother got it awhile back and I joked with him that the 2nd one was going to turn him gay, I then proceeded to tell the same thing to my Sis n Laws mom, but she’s already gay so it was pretty funny

I got it to piss off all the conspiracy theorists.

You guys crack me up.

The only “conspiracy” that I’m in with the vaccine is that it was rushed, and I don’t need it bad enough to take the risk of getting it.

Shit was not rushed, dude. This has been planned for years. What the fuck do you guys think 23 and me, ancestry and all the other DNA grabs were for? To find your heritage? :ROFL

Hell no! It was for research to design an mRNA vaccine to literally change the way your body will be able to actually fight off an illness forcing you to be more reliant on "healthcare" facilities so they can profit even more than they already do.

Man... Some of the fucks here have seen all of this shit unfold over the last couple years and are still calling folks conspiracy theorists. That's a think and very strange mindset. However, I digress. Sheep if you must. :wave :lol:
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » September 11th, 2021, 4:31 pm

Oh, God... I have to stop reading this thread and I'm only 1 page in.

Do you guys really think there is some magical bat and pangolin sex strain of a "virus" that just hopped into a human somewhere and now we're all gonna die? For fuck sake... You guys watch too many movies and put too much faith into pseudoscience. :frustrated

COIVD-19 is so pathetic it's comical. I can't believe how easily the world was tricked by something that doesn't exist, but more importantly, has a 99.98 survival rate even if it were real. :boo

This world is doomed... :owned
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » September 11th, 2021, 4:37 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I can live with it.

The funny thing? The FDA didn't approve what's being injected into mindless idiots either. They "approved" something that hasn't even been made yet. However, the media did media things.

What's also funny? Christine Grady is the head of bioethics for the NIH. What do they do? They do all research and testing for the FDA. Why is that important? Well, "she's" Dr. Anthony Fauci's husband.

You can't make this shit up, fellas. Everything is a joke. You just have to stop watching the news and think for yourselves. :lolthumb
Last edited by FlatEarth on September 11th, 2021, 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » September 11th, 2021, 5:30 pm

Don’t care! LOl

Everyone I know who won’t get it is more “worked up” over people getting it than the people who got it are over those that didn’t get it.

Settle down. Who gives a shit? :biglol
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion