Did any of you

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Did any of you

Postby FSUKW » June 17th, 2021, 4:11 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Those people that died didn’t have any risks either did they?

I’m able to do everything I want to do without having the vaccine

LOL

Must be a lot to do in Alabama.

Vaccine deaths are extremely minuscule and rare compared to COVID deaths.

Before you try and debunk COVID as cause of death, my mother in law died from COVID. Probably would have survived if she didn’t have COPD from 40 years of smoking.

It’s deadly to sick people, not healthy people.

You seem to be taking offense to stuff that I haven’t even said which i don’t know why. Kung Flu is real, but weve been lied to about it constantly so no wonder we don’t think it’s the worst thing ever.

How can it be so bad that every democratic politician broke their own protocols? I mean surely since they have inside knowledge they wouldn’t go around breaking safety protocols with something so dangerous….

See above.....and why do you think I take offense. Don’t flatter yourself. LOL

I don’t particularly give a shit about COVID as it pertains to myself.

If the entire country were like you and refused to be vaccinated, we’d still be wearing masks and still shut down.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 17th, 2021, 4:41 pm

FSUKW wrote:You are kind missing the point. JD got me off point possibly.

The country likely would not be opened if everyone refused the vaccine. I’m tired of the COVID country shut down bullshit. I can live with herd immunity if it keeps the country open.

I want to be able to take family on a cruise without vaccine. It’s ok if you guys don’t like cruises.

I did have COVID and had zero symptoms. Potentially not getting COVID is not why I got vaccinated.

I had symptoms (losing all sense of smell for a week was one), so I definitely had it.

I can go on a cruise tomorrow if I want. :dunno Some of the cruise lines which require vaccines are also requiring masks and/or social distancing as well. Fuck that shit. :down

Even if you are vaccinated, you should use cruise with those who do not require vaccinations. Otherwise, you're just encouraging additional mask fascism.

I'm all for high-risk people getting vaccinated. If other people want to get vaccinated out of paranoia or just for shits and giggles, I'm okay with that too. But if you remove all the murders, suicides, overdoses, car accidents, stage 4 cancer patients, etc which were counted as COVID deaths (because $$$!), almost no remotely healthy people under 50 died of the 'Rona.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 17th, 2021, 4:58 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

LOL

Before you try and debunk COVID as cause of death, my mother in law died from COVID. Probably would have survived if she didn’t have COPD from 40 years of smoking.

You seem to be taking offense to stuff that I haven’t even said which i don’t know why. Kung Flu is real, but weve been lied to about it constantly so no wonder we don’t think it’s the worst thing ever.

How can it be so bad that every democratic politician broke their own protocols? I mean surely since they have inside knowledge they wouldn’t go around breaking safety protocols with something so dangerous….

If the entire country were like you and refused to be vaccinated, we’d still be wearing masks and still shut down.

You’re just talking very aggressive for a simple conversation for someone who isn’t offended.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » June 17th, 2021, 5:01 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

The country likely would not be opened if everyone refused the vaccine. I’m tired of the COVID country shut down bullshit. I can live with herd immunity if it keeps the country open.

I want to be able to take family on a cruise without vaccine. It’s ok if you guys don’t like cruises.

I did have COVID and had zero symptoms. Potentially not getting COVID is not why I got vaccinated.

I had symptoms (losing all sense of smell for a week was one), so I definitely had it.

I can go on a cruise tomorrow if I want. :dunno Some of the cruise lines which require vaccines are also requiring masks and/or social distancing as well. Fuck that shit. :down

Even if you are vaccinated, you should use cruise with those who do not require vaccinations. Otherwise, you're just encouraging additional mask fascism.

I'm all for high-risk people getting vaccinated. If other people want to get vaccinated out of paranoia or just for shits and giggles, I'm okay with that too. But if you remove all the murders, suicides, overdoses, car accidents, stage 4 cancer patients, etc which were counted as COVID deaths (because $$$!), almost no remotely healthy people under 50 died of the 'Rona.

Take out thousands of old people deaths as well. If the democrat governors hadn’t forced them to take COVID patients, we would’ve had a lot less dead as well.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » June 17th, 2021, 5:13 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

You’re not cruising out of the US if you think you can cruise.

I didn’t research every single mom and pop cruise line but the main ones we go on are not requiring masks. RC, Disney, Carnival will not require masks when they sail. Matter of fact, almost all of the ones I like won’t require a mask. I don’t care about social distance requirements. Nobody honors it anyways.

As for the rest of your comments, I’ve said I don’t particularly care who does or doesn’t get vaccinated or who is prone to dying. The country is open, so I’m happy.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » June 17th, 2021, 5:22 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

LOL

You’re just talking very aggressive for a simple conversation for someone who isn’t offended.

Once again, you misinterpret. LOL

You saying I’m offended at your replies would be like me saying Muck is pissed off at my replies.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 17th, 2021, 5:48 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

You’re not cruising out of the US if you think you can cruise.

I didn’t research every single mom and pop cruise line but the main ones we go on are not requiring masks. RC, Disney, Carnival will not require masks when they sail. Matter of fact, almost all of the ones I like won’t require a mask. I don’t care about social distance requirements. Nobody honors it anyways.

As for the rest of your comments, I’ve said I don’t particularly care who does or doesn’t get vaccinated or who is prone to dying. The country is open, so I’m happy.

RC doesn't require vaccinations. FL and TX banned vaccine passports, so no one requiring them will be sailing out of those states.

Looks like Disney is requiring masks to me:
Face Coverings

Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 11 and up) and Crew Members, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining, swimming or in your stateroom. You may temporarily remove your face covering while actively eating, drinking or taking an outdoor photo, but you must be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing during this time. It is recommended that children ages 3 to 10 wear a face covering at all times except in designated locations.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/why- ... e-updates/

But fuck McDisney anyway.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 17th, 2021, 5:49 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

LOL

Once again, you misinterpret. LOL

You saying I’m offended at your replies would be like me saying Muck is pissed off at my replies.

Guess I’m just doing the same thing you are and assuming incorrectly.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » June 18th, 2021, 2:48 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:I identify as vaccinated :lol:

Same here.

I'm transvaxxed. 8)
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Eye_of_Horus » June 18th, 2021, 2:49 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It turned me into even more of a Communist.

You'll be dead soon. It was nice knowing you :cry:
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby bigbluebazooka » June 19th, 2021, 11:06 pm

KW get out of Orlando. You’re starting to sound like a pussy ass liberal.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » June 21st, 2021, 11:27 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:KW get out of Orlando. You’re starting to sound like a pussy ass liberal.

Why?

Because I’m not a conspiracy theorist? Not scared of a needle? Because I want the country open?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 22nd, 2021, 4:37 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:KW get out of Orlando. You’re starting to sound like a pussy ass liberal.

Why?

Because I’m not a conspiracy theorist? Not scared of a needle? Because I want the country open?

You think you getting a shot had any effect on the country opening? You think it would have any effect if you convinced a million people to do the same?

You should have just given blood twice. It would have been more beneficial to you and society.

If you want to get a vaccine fine, but there's no need to go around sniffing your vaccinated farts in front of everyone.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » June 22nd, 2021, 4:06 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Why?

You think you getting a shot had any effect on the country opening? You think it would have any effect if you convinced a million people to do the same?

You should have just given blood twice. It would have been more beneficial to you and society.

If you want to get a vaccine fine, but there's no need to go around sniffing your vaccinated farts in front of everyone.

LOL at all of that. Not worth my time replying.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » June 22nd, 2021, 4:11 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Why?

Don’t be listening to that local news Wesh or Fox 35. Those people are aweful and COVID is all they talk about.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 22nd, 2021, 5:36 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Why?

I felt the same. Yet we both replied. :biglol
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » June 22nd, 2021, 5:42 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Why?

Don’t be listening to that local news Wesh or Fox 35. Those people are aweful and COVID is all they talk about.

That is EVERY news station local and national. I don’t watch local news anymore. Unless I want some weather info.

WESH is basically, COVID, crime in Volusha County and gay pride crap.
Last edited by FSUKW on June 22nd, 2021, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » June 22nd, 2021, 5:55 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Why?

I felt the same. Yet we both replied. :biglol

I’m just saying...

I didn’t start the thread.

I was asked if I was turnt gay.

I was essentially called a pussy ass liberal.

I was called aggressive and offended. (WRONG)

Seems I’m trying to convince people to get vaccinated. (WRONG)

Now I’m apparently “sniffing vaccine cow farts in front of everyone” which comes off as me advertising or pimping the vaccine. (WRONG AGAIN).

I simply said I didn’t buy the conspiracy theories and laugh at those who do, I want the country open and back to normal and that I didn’t get the vaccine for fear of getting COVID. I even called it a placebo and money maker. And I said I don’t particularly care who does or doesn’t get it. How is that sniffing my vaccine farts in front of everyone?

I’m honestly tired of this topic. LOL. Just warning I may not reply. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 22nd, 2021, 7:00 pm

Talking about you getting called aggressive and offended but you started labeling everyone in here as a conspiracy theorist from the get go over a joke. You started out by trying to insult people because they didn’t think just like you.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » June 22nd, 2021, 7:28 pm

JdPat04 wrote:you started labeling everyone in here as a conspiracy theorist

:ROFL2

Everyone?

Where?

Who?

FSUKW wrote:I got it to piss off all the conspiracy theorists.

If you took it personally, you must have a guilty conscience as I never said JD, Muck, Badboy and I certainly did not say “everyone”.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion