Did any of you

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Did any of you

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2021, 7:38 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Fortunately I have Desantis for a governor. I'm not putting unnecessary DNA altering shit in my body.

... :facepalm2

Are you facepalming because I said DNA altering or what? You and no one else has any idea what the long term effects of that vaccine are, sure it might seem mostly safe on the surface but its unproven, even the vaccines we have been using for a long time are unproven safe, there are statistics showing that they are actually causing damage to people.

I am at pretty much 0 risk of dying from Covid so why would I put some foreign substance in my body that could damage it 10-20 years from now? I told my parents to get it because they are in bad health and if this shit is still around when I am 65 or in bad health I will take it because the reward outweighs the risk at that point. Right now the risk of the vaccine outweighs the risk of Covid for my health.

People that aren't making decisions based on their personal health and age are fucking idiots honestly when getting this vaccine unless they have an unhealthy person around them that can't get the vaccine.

Everyone in the entire country is going to get covid if they haven't already or haven't gotten the vaccine just like everyone has had the flu or cold that is over the age of 5.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2021, 7:47 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I'm not putting unnecessary DNA altering shit in my body.

:agree

Me either!

You planning on getting the booster shots (likely twice per year, forever), or going back to being an anti-vaxxer?

Also, the government tells me that anyone who opposes masks and/or lockdowns is a potential terror threat. Do we need to report you?
[ img ]

Probably! I told you guys I have no issues with it. It’s about to approved by FDA anyways.

I just hate wearing a mask, I wear them when I have to.

The lockdown was just stupid. Report me. LOL

I am ready to die for freedom. Report away. Liberty or death.

I cannot believe Trump let them do this lockdown shit my question from day 1 of it.

If you shutdown with 10,000 cases how do you ever reopen with more? Also they had 0 idea if there would be a cure or vaccine or if the virus would ever go away, so how do you lockdown not knowing that, what if it was 10 years before the virus went away in the slightest or there was a vaccine or treatment? AIDs didnt have a treatment for about 20 fucking years, and many Viruses don't still.

Fucking dumb period.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 19th, 2021, 7:50 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Fortunately I have Desantis for a governor. I'm not putting unnecessary DNA altering shit in my body.

There is some concerning shit about the vaccines, and many unknowns, but DNA-altering is not among them. :no
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 19th, 2021, 7:50 pm

I wouldn’t use AIDS to compare though.

One is spread through the air, one is spread through physical contact
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2021, 7:54 pm

There was no real plan it should have been.

1. Recommend all businesses go to a 24 hour format and suggest that people go by age at a certain time.
2. Figure out how to supply hospitals with the materials and instructions on how to make n95 masks.
3. Give people at home instructions on how to make masks and tell them not to buy them, tell them they don't help much but if they feel safer in one wear them but mask should not be required.
4. Protect the sick and elderly and give them benefits
5. Tell people to stay home if they get sick for 2-3 weeks and try to have things delivered by people and dropped off is possible if they are in good health.
6. Recommend and push that people take vitamins, exercise, diet etc.
7. No testing period unless you have prior health conditions or are in bad shape from a cold / flu like disease.

Pretty much change nothing else.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 19th, 2021, 9:14 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:It’s about to approved by FDA anyways.

After being pressured by the corrupt, inept Biden administration.

But hey, at least thousands of people aren't killed by FDA-approved drugs every year. :lolthumb

https://ethics.harvard.edu/blog/new-pre ... advantages

Vioxx alone killed 50,000... or 500,000, we don't really know. But who cares? Big Pharm gon get paid! :newnana

As I told you, I’m not scared of it. Just not paranoid. I’m in excellent physical shape and the healthiest I’ve ever been.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 19th, 2021, 9:19 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Me either!

You planning on getting the booster shots (likely twice per year, forever), or going back to being an anti-vaxxer?

Also, the government tells me that anyone who opposes masks and/or lockdowns is a potential terror threat. Do we need to report you?
[ img ]

Probably! I told you guys I have no issues with it. It’s about to approved by FDA anyways.

You still have to wear a mask though?

At least in all the liberal places you have to wear a mask.

If I was older or sicker like I used to be then I would have gotten the vaccine. However being young and pretty healthy means I didn’t need the vaccine as we just saw over the last 2 weeks.

Still have to quarantine if you get covid after having the vaccine too.

However we kind of forget that since Shane and Aubie isn’t here anymore, KW has became our elder resident :lolthumb

Nope! Businesses are not requiring them (yet).

I only wear them in a doctor office or hospital and only out of respect. Not because it’s required. They’re recommended.

I’m 51, but I’m in great shape/health. Workout every day, ride 10 miles on my bike 6 days a week. I still eat whatever I want but added more fruit and vegetables to meals. No sodas in over 2 years. Pretty much water, black coffee, alcohol. No fast food.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 19th, 2021, 9:20 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:KW is our honorary Boomer. :dog

Maybe!

I just don’t stress about most things.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 19th, 2021, 9:30 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Are you facepalming because I said DNA altering or what? You and no one else has any idea what the long term effects of that vaccine are, sure it might seem mostly safe on the surface but its unproven, even the vaccines we have been using for a long time are unproven safe, there are statistics showing that they are actually causing damage to people.

I am at pretty much 0 risk of dying from Covid so why would I put some foreign substance in my body that could damage it 10-20 years from now? I told my parents to get it because they are in bad health and if this shit is still around when I am 65 or in bad health I will take it because the reward outweighs the risk at that point. Right now the risk of the vaccine outweighs the risk of Covid for my health.

People that aren't making decisions based on their personal health and age are fucking idiots honestly when getting this vaccine unless they have an unhealthy person around them that can't get the vaccine.

Everyone in the entire country is going to get covid if they haven't already or haven't gotten the vaccine just like everyone has had the flu or cold that is over the age of 5.

I can live with this as any “DNA altering” concern goes.

COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way. Both mRNA and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines deliver instructions (genetic material) to our cells to start building protection against the virus that causes COVID-19. However, the material never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA is kept.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » August 19th, 2021, 9:35 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Me either!

[ img ]

I am ready to die for freedom. Report away. Liberty or death.

I cannot believe Trump let them do this lockdown shit my question from day 1 of it.

If you shutdown with 10,000 cases how do you ever reopen with more? Also they had 0 idea if there would be a cure or vaccine or if the virus would ever go away, so how do you lockdown not knowing that, what if it was 10 years before the virus went away in the slightest or there was a vaccine or treatment? AIDs didnt have a treatment for about 20 fucking years, and many Viruses don't still.

Fucking dumb period.

My biggest laughing point was they picked and choose who had to shut down. Like Walmart, Target and Lowe’s were COVID safe. :ROFL2

Small businesses be damned!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 19th, 2021, 9:35 pm

I’ll just keep taking my Flintstone vitamins. It’s working. 8)

There is know facts when it comes to Covid. Just theories. If you want to take the vaccine that’s your choice. And good luck with being a science experiment. :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » August 19th, 2021, 10:17 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Me either!

[ img ]

You still have to wear a mask though?

At least in all the liberal places you have to wear a mask.

If I was older or sicker like I used to be then I would have gotten the vaccine. However being young and pretty healthy means I didn’t need the vaccine as we just saw over the last 2 weeks.

Still have to quarantine if you get covid after having the vaccine too.

However we kind of forget that since Shane and Aubie isn’t here anymore, KW has became our elder resident :lolthumb

Nope! Businesses are not requiring them (yet).

I only wear them in a doctor office or hospital and only out of respect. Not because it’s required. They’re recommended.

I’m 51, but I’m in great shape/health. Workout every day, ride 10 miles on my bike 6 days a week. I still eat whatever I want but added more fruit and vegetables to meals. No sodas in over 2 years. Pretty much water, black coffee, alcohol. No fast food.

The liberal states are starting with the mask mandates again right now. Wrestling’s shows and sporting events in Chicago and other lib run places are starting that.

I do water and do coffee in the winter time. Can’t drink it black though, I add some of the hazelnut flavor but no extra sugar (other than the flavoring)
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » August 20th, 2021, 12:04 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:I’ll just keep taking my Flintstone vitamins. It’s working. 8)

There is know facts when it comes to Covid. Just theories. If you want to take the vaccine that’s your choice. And good luck with being a science experiment. :lolthumb

I’ve always been a risk taker. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 20th, 2021, 1:08 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I’ll just keep taking my Flintstone vitamins. It’s working. 8)

Speaking of, if anyone knows someone with Delta, i'm ready for my natural immunity booster.

I'm collecting variants like baseball cards. :bringit
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » August 20th, 2021, 1:55 am

JdPat04 wrote:I wouldn’t use AIDS to compare though.

In the sense it didnt have a cure and both are viruses.

Im not comparing how they spread.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 20th, 2021, 1:56 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Speaking of, if anyone knows someone with Delta, i'm ready for my natural immunity booster.

I'm collecting variants like baseball cards. :bringit

I probably just had it got something from hard rock in tampa when i was there a few weeks ago. I dont get covid tests cause its fucking stupid.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » August 20th, 2021, 1:58 am

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way. Both mRNA and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines deliver instructions (genetic material) to our cells to start building protection against the virus that causes COVID-19. However, the material never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA is kept.

Exactly genetic materials to our cells wtf would I want that if covid is 0 threat to me?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » August 20th, 2021, 2:12 am

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Exactly genetic materials to out cells wtf would I want that if covid is 0 threat to me?

If you’ve read this thread, you know I’ve had covid and it came with zero symptoms.

You’d also have read, I have different reasons for getting the vaccine. It’s not for me since I’m basically a Super Soldier now.

1). I’m not afraid of it. I conquered COVID, I can conquer the vaccine.
2). For the people around me. (If it works. LOL But even if it only works 1%, my sickly mom and wife with asthma will appreciate that 1%)
3). Seemed the only way they were gonna open the fucking country so I joined the herd. Again, not afraid of the needle.
4). My mother in law died from COVID so I’m playing nice with the family in a sense.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 20th, 2021, 2:42 am

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I wouldn’t use AIDS to compare though.

In the sense it didnt have a cure and both are viruses.

Im not comparing how they spread.

I misunderstood the comparison as “we haven’t had a cure for aids after 4 decades and we never shut down for it”. That’s why I said that but that was my bad.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » August 20th, 2021, 10:27 am

Just for the record… FDA approval means NOTHING. Does it matter Zantac was FDA approved or are they still being sued for causing cancer? We just can’t sue them if the vaccine kills you or gives you some neurological disorder. Sounds grrrrrreat!
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion