Did any of you

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Did any of you

Postby ericberry14 » January 18th, 2023, 12:42 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:We get it muck. You’re in denial. As are most people. It’ll be ok

Yes, I vehemently deny that Lynette Hardaway, who was not vaccinated, died from the vaccine. I'm also hesitant to believe all deaths, regardless of cause, are related to the vaccine. I'm the crazy one here. :lolthumb

Call me crazy I don’t give a fuck. And you are a little past I don’t think all deaths are from the vaccine. From what you’re posting you don’t think it’s killing anyone. Which is retarded
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 18th, 2023, 1:11 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:We get it muck. You’re in denial. As are most people. It’ll be ok

Yes, I vehemently deny that Lynette Hardaway, who was not vaccinated, died from the vaccine. I'm also hesitant to believe all deaths, regardless of cause, are related to the vaccine. I'm the crazy one here. :lolthumb

Call me crazy I don’t give a fuck. And you are a little past I don’t think all deaths are from the vaccine. From what you’re posting you don’t think it’s killing anyone. Which is retarded

What made you think that? Was it when I said "I think [the vaccine] has contributed to some deaths"?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 18th, 2023, 1:34 pm

No it’s when you post a mid air collision from an air show and sarcastically say it was the vaccine
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 18th, 2023, 1:46 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

How do you know they are related? Are you a scientist or a doctor? I don’t know that the deaths are related or not but I do know there have always been healthy people dying. It didn’t just start.

But in mucks defense, you’re counterpart here is posting literally every death he sees in the Internet as vaccine related. That’s retarded.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 18th, 2023, 2:57 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

How do you know they are related? Are you a scientist or a doctor? I don’t know that the deaths are related or not but I do know there have always been healthy people dying. It didn’t just start.

But in mucks defense, you’re counterpart here is posting literally every death he sees in the Internet as vaccine related. That’s retarded.

Well athletes didn’t start dropping dead on the regular until the vaccine came out. It’s pretty obvious something is up with the vax. I imagine soon they will start burying all the studies that will say the more vax the worse off you are against covid and living in general.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 18th, 2023, 4:17 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Well athletes didn’t start dropping dead on the regular until the vaccine came out. It’s pretty obvious something is up with the vax. I imagine soon they will start burying all the studies that will say the more vax the worse off you are against covid and living in general.

That’s your narrative!

It does happen. The media just didn’t blow it up. “On the regular” also fits your narrative/opinion.

You could be right. You could be wrong. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 18th, 2023, 4:29 pm

ericberry14 wrote:No it’s when you post a mid air collision from an air show and sarcastically say it was the vaccine

Can you prove the pilot didn't have a heart attack? No? Vaccine confirmed! :chewy

I'm obviously mocking retard's claims that all deaths, regardless of cause, are vaccine related. When people do shit like that, they make vaccine skeptics look stupid, which only helps the vax fascists. Whose side are you two on, anyway? :toetap
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 18th, 2023, 4:56 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:No it’s when you post a mid air collision from an air show and sarcastically say it was the vaccine

Can you prove the pilot didn't have a heart attack? No? Vaccine confirmed! :chewy

I'm obviously mocking retard's claims that all deaths, regardless of cause, are vaccine related. When people do shit like that, they make vaccine skeptics look stupid, which only helps the vax fascists. Whose side are you two on, anyway? :toetap

Did you believe fake poll news when they had their death count tracker? Back then everyone that got murdered was considered a Covid death.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 18th, 2023, 5:02 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Did you believe fake poll news when they had their death count tracker? Back then everyone that got murdered was considered a Covid death.

That’s because the hospitals literally got paid to call it covid.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 18th, 2023, 5:09 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

That’s your narrative!

It does happen. The media just didn’t blow it up. “On the regular” also fits your narrative/opinion.

https://justthenews.com/videos/florida- ... ermanently

Just be glad we have the best governor in the country. I’m just glad I’m not a science experiment :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 18th, 2023, 8:08 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

No, but that's beside the point.

Let the COVIDiots be COVIDiots. The goal is not to out-retard them.

Considering all the OBVIOUS BULLSHIT coming from both sides of every COVID-related debate, it's safe to assume the truth lies somewhere in between.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 18th, 2023, 8:13 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

That’s your narrative!

https://justthenews.com/videos/florida- ... ermanently

Just be glad we have the best governor in the country. I’m just glad I’m not a science experiment :lolthumb

What vaccine and mask requirements does FL currently have? Only time I've had to wear a mask in a loooong time is when I take the kids to the Dr. I don't mind wearing a mask (in the lobby) there. Those disgusting little germ vectors are spreading shit much worse than COVID all over the place.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 18th, 2023, 10:00 pm

https://www.infowars.com/posts/must-wat ... ovid-jabs/

Why won’t the CEO of Pfizer answer these questions? :thought
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 18th, 2023, 11:38 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:https://www.infowars.com/posts/must-watch-pfizer-ceo-flees-when-confronted-at-davos-about-dangerous-covid-jabs/

I’m confused. Who thought the vaccine (any vaccine) was 100% effective?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 19th, 2023, 12:14 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:https://www.infowars.com/posts/must-watch-pfizer-ceo-flees-when-confronted-at-davos-about-dangerous-covid-jabs/

I’m going to go with idiots who took the vaccine for $1000 Alex.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 19th, 2023, 12:29 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

LOL, I took it. I also get a flu shot every year when I know it’s not 100% guaranteed, probably not even 10% guaranteeD. Nobody I know who got it thought it was 100%.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 19th, 2023, 2:15 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

LOL, I took it. I also get a flu shot every year when I know it’s not 100% guaranteed, probably not even 10% guaranteeD. Nobody I know who got it thought it was 100%.

The flu vaccine is very effective... if they guess the right strains that year... which is rare.

The COVID vaccine was maybe 50% effective... for strains that were almost gone by the time the vaccine/booster came out, and only effective for a few months.

Our great leaders, "experts", and "The Science" told us it was 100% effective, until the lie was too obvious to ignore.
"If you've been vaccinated, you can't get COVID!"
"If you've been vaccinated, you can't spread COVID!"
"Well, okay, you can get it and spread it, but you won't get very sick!"
"Well, okay, you can get it and spread it and get very sick, but you won't be hospitalized!"
"Well, okay, you can get it and spread it and get very sick and be hospitalized, but you definitely won't die!"
[WaPo reports 60% of deaths over the previous month were vaccinated peeps]
"Just take the vaccine, you fucking fascist! Why do you hate science?!?"
[ img ]

My opinion remains:
-probably a good idea if you're old as fuck, fat as fuck, or diabetic
-probably a placebo if you're 30-60 and relatively healthy
-bad idea if you're young and healthy (absolutely zero benefit, low risk)

But it generally takes 10+ years to get vaccines approved, and they passed legislation making sure the Big Pharma goons can't be held liable for anything. Shady af. :down
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 19th, 2023, 2:39 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

The flu vaccine is very effective... if they guess the right strains that year... which is rare.

The COVID vaccine was maybe 50% effective... for strains that were almost gone by the time the vaccine/booster came out, and only effective for a few months.

Our great leaders, "experts", and "The Science" told us it was 100% effective, until the lie was too obvious to ignore.
"If you've been vaccinated, you can't get COVID!"
"If you've been vaccinated, you can't spread COVID!"
"Well, okay, you can get it and spread it, but you won't get very sick!"
"Well, okay, you can get it and spread it and get very sick, but you won't be hospitalized!"
"Well, okay, you can get it and spread it and get very sick and be hospitalized, but you definitely won't die!"
[WaPo reports 60% of deaths over the previous month were vaccinated peeps]
"Just take the vaccine, you fucking fascist! Why do you hate science?!?"
[ img ]

My opinion remains:
-probably a good idea if you're old as fuck, fat as fuck, or diabetic
-probably a placebo if you're 30-60 and relatively healthy
-bad idea if you're young and healthy (absolutely zero benefit, low risk)

But it generally takes 10+ years to get vaccines approved, and they passed legislation making sure the Big Pharma goons can't be held liable for anything. Shady af. :down

I get all that but they have been studying coronavirus’s since the 50’s. They had worldwide backing and finances in place to expedite it. Something I read no other vaccine ever had, Who knows if that means anything or true. I don’t care actually since you can’t believe everything you read. LOL. My reasons were simple since I basically view it as a placebo as you reference.

My wife has severe asthma. Almost died as a child. I didn’t want to risk her anymore than I had to. My mom has COPD and has to have oxygen nearby. My mother in law literally died from covid in Nov 2020.

I don’t really care that much about the conspiracy’s. I’m pretty healthy. I ride 10 miles every day and workout every day. Eat somewhat healthy. Drink like a fish though. My only vice.

Back then I wanted shit opened. Wanted the country open. Lockdown was bullshit. Wanted to go on vacations.

That’s about it. Just comes down to I trust my body but not necessarily the people around me.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 19th, 2023, 4:45 am

Muck needs to repost that video where the media was showing 100% effective rate then 99% effective then 98% and it continues like that for quite a while.

Was an entertaining one
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby danbuc » January 21st, 2023, 8:18 am

just lol @ jabbies lulz
danbuc

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion