Did any of you

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 2nd, 2021, 5:57 am

Willingness to comply with scientifically unsupported* directives so you can have freedom is not freedom.

*even if directives were currently supported by "The Science", my point stands, especially given the recent track record of "The Science"
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 2nd, 2021, 8:14 am

It’s all bull shit. The media is the disease. It’s a cover up for election audits. It’s a cover up for the results of defunding the police. And it’s a way for the teachers Union to extort more money to keep teachers working at home. They know they’re caught teaching CRT and don’t want to face the parents. Can’t say I blame those scum bags. Oh yeah and bye bye to you renters behind on your rent. But let’s push a trillion dollar infrastructure bill. What a joke.
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 8105
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 327 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2021, 11:24 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Willingness to comply with scientifically unsupported* directives so you can have freedom is not freedom.

*even if directives were currently supported by "The Science", my point stands, especially given the recent track record of "The Science"


Ok… :2thumbs
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27589
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FSUKW » August 2nd, 2021, 12:17 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:It’s all bull shit. The media is the disease. It’s a cover up for election audits. It’s a cover up for the results of defunding the police. And it’s a way for the teachers Union to extort more money to keep teachers working at home. They know they’re caught teaching CRT and don’t want to face the parents. Can’t say I blame those scum bags. Oh yeah and bye bye to you renters behind on your rent. But let’s push a trillion dollar infrastructure bill. What a joke.


Every business in Orlando hiring. If you can’t pay rent, you deserve to be homeless.

Desantis has threatened school districts with taking funding away if they require masks. :ROFL2
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27589
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 2nd, 2021, 10:36 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:It’s all bull shit. The media is the disease. It’s a cover up for election audits. It’s a cover up for the results of defunding the police. And it’s a way for the teachers Union to extort more money to keep teachers working at home. They know they’re caught teaching CRT and don’t want to face the parents. Can’t say I blame those scum bags. Oh yeah and bye bye to you renters behind on your rent. But let’s push a trillion dollar infrastructure bill. What a joke.


Every business in Orlando hiring. If you can’t pay rent, you deserve to be homeless.

Desantis has threatened school districts with taking funding away if they require masks. :ROFL2

There is an interesting lawsuit taking place in Broward County about 42 different books with pornography being distributed to kids up to 4 years old. These scumbag teachers don’t want to go back.

https://dailychurner.live/news/parent-o ... xtbooks-2/
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 8105
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 327 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby ericberry14 » August 3rd, 2021, 2:56 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:It’s all bull shit. The media is the disease. It’s a cover up for election audits. It’s a cover up for the results of defunding the police. And it’s a way for the teachers Union to extort more money to keep teachers working at home. They know they’re caught teaching CRT and don’t want to face the parents. Can’t say I blame those scum bags. Oh yeah and bye bye to you renters behind on your rent. But let’s push a trillion dollar infrastructure bill. What a joke.


Every business in Orlando hiring. If you can’t pay rent, you deserve to be homeless.

Desantis has threatened school districts with taking funding away if they require masks. :ROFL2


Most of them don’t pay as well as the universal basic income rolled out during covid. But regardless those lazy bitches should be able to afford rent too. There is absolutely no reason for this rent protection bullshit. People are either working or they are collecting. I wonder if I will get back all the money I’ve spent on my mortgage and rent in the last 17 months…. Fucking doubt it!
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40208
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 448 times
Been thanked: 593 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FSUKW » August 3rd, 2021, 3:36 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:It’s all bull shit. The media is the disease. It’s a cover up for election audits. It’s a cover up for the results of defunding the police. And it’s a way for the teachers Union to extort more money to keep teachers working at home. They know they’re caught teaching CRT and don’t want to face the parents. Can’t say I blame those scum bags. Oh yeah and bye bye to you renters behind on your rent. But let’s push a trillion dollar infrastructure bill. What a joke.


Every business in Orlando hiring. If you can’t pay rent, you deserve to be homeless.

Desantis has threatened school districts with taking funding away if they require masks. :ROFL2


Most of them don’t pay as well as the universal basic income rolled out during covid. But regardless those lazy bitches should be able to afford rent too. There is absolutely no reason for this rent protection bullshit. People are either working or they are collecting. I wonder if I will get back all the money I’ve spent on my mortgage and rent in the last 17 months…. Fucking doubt it!


Kind of funny and convenient the similarities between all the COVID programs and the socialist agenda. :thought
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27589
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby ericberry14 » August 4th, 2021, 7:18 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:It’s all bull shit. The media is the disease. It’s a cover up for election audits. It’s a cover up for the results of defunding the police. And it’s a way for the teachers Union to extort more money to keep teachers working at home. They know they’re caught teaching CRT and don’t want to face the parents. Can’t say I blame those scum bags. Oh yeah and bye bye to you renters behind on your rent. But let’s push a trillion dollar infrastructure bill. What a joke.


Every business in Orlando hiring. If you can’t pay rent, you deserve to be homeless.

Desantis has threatened school districts with taking funding away if they require masks. :ROFL2


Most of them don’t pay as well as the universal basic income rolled out during covid. But regardless those lazy bitches should be able to afford rent too. There is absolutely no reason for this rent protection bullshit. People are either working or they are collecting. I wonder if I will get back all the money I’ve spent on my mortgage and rent in the last 17 months…. Fucking doubt it!


Kind of funny and convenient the similarities between all the COVID programs and the socialist agenda. :thought

It’s fucking ridiculous. They keep dragging this shit out. I thought for sure the Democrats would come in and pretend to beat covid by turning down sensitivity on the PCR testing or just slowing down testing or reporting of numbers anyway… boy was I wrong. They are still in a panic over Trump and have reached their endgame. They are doing things slowly but can you imagine if you were in a coma from March 2020 to now. You would be like what dystopian fucking leftists bullshit did I wake up to. Make sure you have your vaccine passport NYC! Fucking insane.
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40208
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 448 times
Been thanked: 593 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 5th, 2021, 6:16 pm

frazier9495 wrote:Employees required to work in the office, attend company events, or travel on behalf of the company will need to be vaccinated or they will be terminated. 98% of our staff is currently working from home yet closer to 50% will be required to work in the office starting January 4th :thought


Title VII of the Civil Rights Act

https://www.venable.com/insights/public ... -exemption

https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/sc ... -laws.aspx

Hospitals in GA are pulling this shit too. Sending out letters that anyone not vaccinated by October 1st will be terminated (with religious and medical exemptions, including pregnancy*). Ah, benevolent authoritarianism. :2thumbs Authoritarianism is always "in your best interest"... at first. ;)

Don't let the fascists win.


*medical "experts" are now writing/supporting literature which states that men can get pregnant (science!) :crazy
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 7th, 2021, 12:44 am

Ashley has it and I think I do now.

July 15 (around a Wednesday) I got a sore throat and the normal yearly cold (used to get it 3 times a year and here lately it’s been once or less).

We spent those 4 days with Ashley’s dad, step mom, step sis, and nephew. The kids swam together, we shared a 2 room hotel room etc…


Following Tuesday Cullen gets sick and runs a fever, headache, etc…

Saturday her daddy came over and helped me with the hot water heater. Then he went to his moms and put her a new dishwasher in.

Sunday he was sick.
Monday the grandparents are sick and his wife is sick.

Her dad and his household all got it.

We assumed it might’ve came from me or Cullen.

One week later, this past Sunday/Monday Ashley gets sick but she had been visiting her uncle in the hospital. She was confirmed positive on Tuesday.

Cullen ran another fever from Tue-Thur.

I woke up with a headache this past Wednesday, took Ibuprofen, felt better after a bit. Wednesday night my legs started hurting badly and then I got chills, (probably had a fever)

Thur morning woke up feeling like shit and I had a fever. Laid around for a bit then made myself get up and start moving. Started feeling better and did outside work and shit.

Last night my throat starts hurting and gettin sinus issues again. Throat bothering me now and I have a fever.


However I’m still up and doing shit, cleaning the house, cutting down trees, etc…

So in other words, fuck the CCP Kung Flu
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 7th, 2021, 2:52 pm

That doesn't sound like the VID to me.

Unless it's really mild, you should have loss of smell/ taste, extreme fatigue, and "brain fog". I don't think I ever had a fever though.

All the kids are getting sick from going back to school.

Go to the doctor. Get tested. :dunno
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 7th, 2021, 2:55 pm

Was Ashley tested?
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 7th, 2021, 3:04 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Was Ashley tested?

She was on Monday or Tuesday and it was positive.

Woke up this morning and my throat wasn’t hurting and I could breath. Got up and within a few minutes I was feeling a little weird, just slightly dizzy and shit. Stayed up for about 90 minutes but I’m laying down right now.


Not sure if it’s Covid or not, doesn’t really matter though I don’t guess.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 7th, 2021, 3:05 pm

The only loss of smell is from being stuffed up, when my nose is somewhat clear I can smell and taste.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 8th, 2021, 11:58 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Was Ashley tested?

She was on Monday or Tuesday and it was positive.

Woke up this morning and my throat wasn't hurting and I could breath. Got up and within a few minutes I was feeling a little weird, just slightly dizzy and shit. Stayed up for about 90 minutes but I'm laying down right now.


Not sure if it's Covid or not, doesn't really matter though I don't guess.

I hope you and your family get better soon. I'd advise more rest, but you do you. Just don't die.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9795
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 8th, 2021, 4:24 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Was Ashley tested?

She was on Monday or Tuesday and it was positive.

Woke up this morning and my throat wasn't hurting and I could breath. Got up and within a few minutes I was feeling a little weird, just slightly dizzy and shit. Stayed up for about 90 minutes but I'm laying down right now.


Not sure if it's Covid or not, doesn't really matter though I don't guess.

I hope you and your family get better soon. I'd advise more rest, but you do you. Just don't die.


I only added a 3 hour nap to my routine. Still did yardwork and stuff. But his symptoms are entirely different.
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 8th, 2021, 6:36 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Was Ashley tested?

She was on Monday or Tuesday and it was positive.

Woke up this morning and my throat wasn't hurting and I could breath. Got up and within a few minutes I was feeling a little weird, just slightly dizzy and shit. Stayed up for about 90 minutes but I'm laying down right now.


Not sure if it's Covid or not, doesn't really matter though I don't guess.

I hope you and your family get better soon. I'd advise more rest, but you do you. Just don't die.


I only added a 3 hour nap to my routine. Still did yardwork and stuff. But his symptoms are entirely different.



Thanks Fuck.

And I slept more today than I have been but still getting up.

Ashley is almost all the way recovered, she’s wanting to start working again (they told her 10 days off but she works from home)

Cullen is doing fine.

I’m just feverish, and sinus issues are making my head hurt. Other than that it’s not too bad, just drained of energy.


Her dad has went back to work and is doing good, and I think the rest are feeling better except her biological brother, but we don’t have anything to do with him as he has some growing up to do.



Again, thanks to both of y’all for the thoughts
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 9th, 2021, 4:47 pm

No night sweats last night, but my taste is gone. Started losing it yesterday. I feel fine except for major sinus pressure headache.


Ashley is back to normal, and trying to return to work. The doctor said she can go back on the 13th. Her work won’t let her work unless he changes the paper.

She’s fine now, she WORKS FROM HOME, and she’s had to talk to these dumb fucking doctors and nurses 8 damn times because they are too fucking stupid to understand what’s going on.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 9th, 2021, 8:10 pm

JdPat04 wrote:No night sweats last night, but my taste is gone. Started losing it yesterday. I feel fine except for major sinus pressure headache.


Ashley is back to normal, and trying to return to work. The doctor said she can go back on the 13th. Her work won’t let her work unless he changes the paper.

She’s fine now, she WORKS FROM HOME, and she’s had to talk to these dumb fucking doctors and nurses 8 damn times because they are too fucking stupid to understand what’s going on.


You should get tested. It's a good feeling to know you've had it and recovered. Even better than being triple (boosters coming soon!) vaccinated. I'll explain why...
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 9th, 2021, 8:21 pm

The data exists and multiple studies show that reinfection in people with natural immunity is rare. Data also suggests that natural immunity is more protective than vaccine related immunity.

Below we use original data from Cure-Hub's antibody study to explain why the vaccines offer transient full immunity but still provide lasting partial immunity. Then we show how natural immunity provides broad immune protection that may be longer lasting against SARS-CoV-2.

Considering the global distribution of over a hundred million cases, SARS-CoV-2 now appears to be an endemic virus.
(i.e. it's here to stay, and most people will likely get it multiple times)

Rapid and unpredictable mutation of RNA viruses means it will be difficult to keep vaccine design and production on pace with viral evolution. This raises questions about a vaccine's ability to offer full, long term protection against SARS-CoV-2 variants, even with booster shots. (i.e as long as it keeps mutating, vaccines will always be a step behind)

When you do have natural immunity you will have more comprehensive antibody protection. After almost everyone has some natural immunity, it will be more difficult to transmit the virus.

It is possible that our endemic 'common cold' coronaviruses like HKU1 and OC43 were once deadly pathogens but have now become mostly benign, albeit annoying yearly infections. Perhaps this is the long term trajectory for SARS-CoV-2.
(personally, I believe this will prove to be true)


https://www.cure-hub.com/post/sars-cov- ... l-immunity
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests