Did any of you

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 12th, 2021, 6:42 pm

Still no taste or smell :meltdown


Helped my brother cut down some trees today and boy that shit was rough. I’ve lost 10lbs this week, and I start sweating a lot faster atm.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 12th, 2021, 7:46 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Still no taste or smell :meltdown


Helped my brother cut down some trees today and boy that shit was rough. I've lost 10lbs this week, and I start sweating a lot faster atm.

Dude. Now is not the time to play lumberjack. You're using energy to chop wood that your body needs to fight the infection. You're sweating faster because it's hot outside and your body is already feverish from fighting COVID. It's not a good idea to be around people anyway, but I guess your brother was already infected.

You can get into some serious shit if you aren't careful, man. We don't need any more deaths right now. I recommend seeing a doctor if symptoms get worse because none of us knuckleheads are medical professionals.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases ... r-covid-19

TL;DR:
1. Rest.
2. Hydrate. (I think you need a lot more water, JD.)
3. Take medication like acetominophen (<3000mg per day) to ease fever and pain. And don't be an idiot and mix and match different ones as they can be incompatible/dangerous if taken together.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9795
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 12th, 2021, 7:54 pm

We are putting a fence up out here for cows and goats and weren’t chopping trees but using a chainsaw. Didn’t do anything real extreme but probably too much for me right now.

He’s been vaccinated (Air Force and working around high level officials) and he wears a mask and shit like that. We didn’t hug, he stayed outside and we were a bit apart. So not worried about him getting it but am appreciative that you are thoughtful of that.


Water shouldn’t be an issue for me either. July of 2020 I quit drinking cokes and started drinking water only. During the winter I would drink coffee and then water. During the summer I drink about 20 bottles a day or at least 200 ounces. I didn’t drink any cokes until eater of this year and now I’ll occasionally drink a coke (Sun Drop) but still drinking at least 15 bottles a day, which I use one bottle and just refill it.


I see my body is still not ready to be back to normal but I just hate sitting here doing nothing. I feel like if I’m doing stuffI feel better but I don’t think I need to do anything as extreme as that was today with the heat.

Appreciate the concern :hug
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 12th, 2021, 8:09 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Still no taste or smell :meltdown


Helped my brother cut down some trees today and boy that shit was rough. I've lost 10lbs this week, and I start sweating a lot faster atm.

Dude. Now is not the time to play lumberjack. You're using energy to chop wood that your body needs to fight the infection. You're sweating faster because it's hot outside and your body is already feverish from fighting COVID. It's not a good idea to be around people anyway, but I guess your brother was already infected.

You can get into some serious shit if you aren't careful, man. We don't need any more deaths right now. I recommend seeing a doctor if symptoms get worse because none of us knuckleheads are medical professionals.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases ... r-covid-19

TL;DR:
1. Rest.
2. Hydrate. (I think you need a lot more water, JD.)
3. Take medication like acetominophen (<3000mg per day) to ease fever and pain. And don't be an idiot and mix and match different ones as they can be incompatible/dangerous if taken together.


:iwaf

Don't you weigh like 90 lbs to begin with?

When I had it, I took zinc, vitamin D3 (high quality shit is apparently tough to find, but my kid takes it so I had some on hand), and drank a shit ton of OJ for vitamin C. Also made an effort to go sit in the sun for 30 minutes for some natural vitamin D.

If you have a fever, take something like FESPN said. I didn't have any fever or pain.

But that's just me. Dude in my office has it now. Both of you have similar symptoms, so maybe you both have Delta. He's had it for 21 days... and still sweats profusely (he's not fat).


Rest. Your body needs to use all energy available to fight this. The only exercise I got was walking my dog, and I only did that to kinda test myself to make sure I wasn't getting worse.

COVID can damage your organs (some permanently), and the longer you fight it the more damage it can do.

At the very least, take care of yourself until you feel normal. Smell may take a little longer to return.


*I am not a doctor
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 12th, 2021, 8:29 pm

Never weighed more than 140

The last 2 years I was back at 138-140, atm I’m 129.

Back in 2017 when I got sick from stress related shit I was down to 110lbs, but again, last summer, I started quitting all my medicines except for weed and that has helped me the most. I haven’t had a fever in 2-3 days now, but I still take Ibuprofen and Tylenol for the body aches I have.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FSUKW » August 12th, 2021, 10:35 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Still no taste or smell :meltdown


Helped my brother cut down some trees today and boy that shit was rough. I've lost 10lbs this week, and I start sweating a lot faster atm.

Dude. Now is not the time to play lumberjack. You're using energy to chop wood that your body needs to fight the infection. You're sweating faster because it's hot outside and your body is already feverish from fighting COVID. It's not a good idea to be around people anyway, but I guess your brother was already infected.

You can get into some serious shit if you aren't careful, man. We don't need any more deaths right now. I recommend seeing a doctor if symptoms get worse because none of us knuckleheads are medical professionals.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases ... r-covid-19

TL;DR:
1. Rest.
2. Hydrate. (I think you need a lot more water, JD.)
3. Take medication like acetominophen (<3000mg per day) to ease fever and pain. And don't be an idiot and mix and match different ones as they can be incompatible/dangerous if taken together.


:iwaf

Don't you weigh like 90 lbs to begin with?

When I had it, I took zinc, vitamin D3 (high quality shit is apparently tough to find, but my kid takes it so I had some on hand), and drank a shit ton of OJ for vitamin C. Also made an effort to go sit in the sun for 30 minutes for some natural vitamin D.

If you have a fever, take something like FESPN said. I didn't have any fever or pain.

But that's just me. Dude in my office has it now. Both of you have similar symptoms, so maybe you both have Delta. He's had it for 21 days... and still sweats profusely (he's not fat).


Rest. Your body needs to use all energy available to fight this. The only exercise I got was walking my dog, and I only did that to kinda test myself to make sure I wasn't getting worse.

COVID can damage your organs (some permanently), and the longer you fight it the more damage it can do.

At the very least, take care of yourself until you feel normal. Smell may take a little longer to return.


*I am not a doctor


It affects people differently. I had zero symptoms. My 17 year old daughter had zero symptoms. My overweight neighbors who probably got it from me or gave it to me had every symptom known to man and we’re on deaths door.

I thought it was false positive but when I gave blood, anti bodies came back positive.

Unless jd is sickly, he just needs to eat, drink, rest and monitor symptoms.
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27589
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 12th, 2021, 10:54 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Still no taste or smell :meltdown


Helped my brother cut down some trees today and boy that shit was rough. I've lost 10lbs this week, and I start sweating a lot faster atm.

Dude. Now is not the time to play lumberjack. You're using energy to chop wood that your body needs to fight the infection. You're sweating faster because it's hot outside and your body is already feverish from fighting COVID. It's not a good idea to be around people anyway, but I guess your brother was already infected.

You can get into some serious shit if you aren't careful, man. We don't need any more deaths right now. I recommend seeing a doctor if symptoms get worse because none of us knuckleheads are medical professionals.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases ... r-covid-19

TL;DR:
1. Rest.
2. Hydrate. (I think you need a lot more water, JD.)
3. Take medication like acetominophen (<3000mg per day) to ease fever and pain. And don't be an idiot and mix and match different ones as they can be incompatible/dangerous if taken together.


:iwaf

Don't you weigh like 90 lbs to begin with?

When I had it, I took zinc, vitamin D3 (high quality shit is apparently tough to find, but my kid takes it so I had some on hand), and drank a shit ton of OJ for vitamin C. Also made an effort to go sit in the sun for 30 minutes for some natural vitamin D.

If you have a fever, take something like FESPN said. I didn't have any fever or pain.

But that's just me. Dude in my office has it now. Both of you have similar symptoms, so maybe you both have Delta. He's had it for 21 days... and still sweats profusely (he's not fat).


Rest. Your body needs to use all energy available to fight this. The only exercise I got was walking my dog, and I only did that to kinda test myself to make sure I wasn't getting worse.

COVID can damage your organs (some permanently), and the longer you fight it the more damage it can do.

At the very least, take care of yourself until you feel normal. Smell may take a little longer to return.


*I am not a doctor


It affects people differently. I had zero symptoms. My 17 year old daughter had zero symptoms. My overweight neighbors who probably got it from me or gave it to me had every symptom known to man and we’re on deaths door.

I thought it was false positive but when I gave blood, anti bodies came back positive.

Unless jd is sickly, he just needs to eat, drink, rest and monitor symptoms.



Ashley’s daddy went to the doctor and they told him he needed all kinds of vitamins (I think what muck said that he himself took but I don’t remember which ones for sure).

Ashley went to the doctor and had it and they gave her just a decongestant, medicine for nausea, and one other medicine. They didn’t tel her to take the vitamins and shit that her daddy needed.


Ashley slept ALOT and I have only slept about 5 extra hours in the last 5 days.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FSUKW » August 12th, 2021, 11:12 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Still no taste or smell :meltdown


Helped my brother cut down some trees today and boy that shit was rough. I've lost 10lbs this week, and I start sweating a lot faster atm.

Dude. Now is not the time to play lumberjack. You're using energy to chop wood that your body needs to fight the infection. You're sweating faster because it's hot outside and your body is already feverish from fighting COVID. It's not a good idea to be around people anyway, but I guess your brother was already infected.

You can get into some serious shit if you aren't careful, man. We don't need any more deaths right now. I recommend seeing a doctor if symptoms get worse because none of us knuckleheads are medical professionals.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases ... r-covid-19

TL;DR:
1. Rest.
2. Hydrate. (I think you need a lot more water, JD.)
3. Take medication like acetominophen (<3000mg per day) to ease fever and pain. And don't be an idiot and mix and match different ones as they can be incompatible/dangerous if taken together.


:iwaf

Don't you weigh like 90 lbs to begin with?

When I had it, I took zinc, vitamin D3 (high quality shit is apparently tough to find, but my kid takes it so I had some on hand), and drank a shit ton of OJ for vitamin C. Also made an effort to go sit in the sun for 30 minutes for some natural vitamin D.

If you have a fever, take something like FESPN said. I didn't have any fever or pain.

But that's just me. Dude in my office has it now. Both of you have similar symptoms, so maybe you both have Delta. He's had it for 21 days... and still sweats profusely (he's not fat).


Rest. Your body needs to use all energy available to fight this. The only exercise I got was walking my dog, and I only did that to kinda test myself to make sure I wasn't getting worse.

COVID can damage your organs (some permanently), and the longer you fight it the more damage it can do.

At the very least, take care of yourself until you feel normal. Smell may take a little longer to return.


*I am not a doctor


It affects people differently. I had zero symptoms. My 17 year old daughter had zero symptoms. My overweight neighbors who probably got it from me or gave it to me had every symptom known to man and we’re on deaths door.

I thought it was false positive but when I gave blood, anti bodies came back positive.

Unless jd is sickly, he just needs to eat, drink, rest and monitor symptoms.



Ashley’s daddy went to the doctor and they told him he needed all kinds of vitamins (I think what muck said that he himself took but I don’t remember which ones for sure).

Ashley went to the doctor and had it and they gave her just a decongestant, medicine for nausea, and one other medicine. They didn’t tel her to take the vitamins and shit that her daddy needed.


Ashley slept ALOT and I have only slept about 5 extra hours in the last 5 days.


Medicine is a last resort with me. When I feel ill, I drink the shit out of water. And I drink the shit out of water on the norm anyways.

Good to hear you’re taking steps.
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27589
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 17th, 2021, 6:33 pm

Taste is creeping back in now. Lost it on the 8th.

Still can’t smell but other than that I’m back to feeling normal.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 17th, 2021, 7:27 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Taste is creeping back in now. Lost it on the 8th.

Still can’t smell but other than that I’m back to feeling normal.


:rockin
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 17th, 2021, 8:58 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Taste is creeping back in now. Lost it on the 8th.

Still can't smell but other than that I'm back to feeling normal.

Good! I hope you get back to 100% soon.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9795
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2021, 3:45 am

I'm not going to now for sure since its being forced. Fuck that no one tells me what to do and if you do it makes me want to do it less.

I think I have had covid at least once. I had 3 colds since last January I'm sure one was covid at least I just stayed home for about 2 weeks. Why do people get tested if they don't need to? I wonder how many people died and were infected by people going out to get tested or panicking and going to a doctor or hospital unnecessarily. I bet it was a good chunk.
CraigKressel
 
Posts: 7881
Joined: November 8th, 2013, 4:15 pm
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby CraigKressel » August 19th, 2021, 3:46 am

Fortunately I have Desantis for a governor. I'm not putting unnecessary DNA altering shit in my body.
CraigKressel
 
Posts: 7881
Joined: November 8th, 2013, 4:15 pm
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FSUKW » August 19th, 2021, 1:09 pm

CraigKressel wrote:I'm not putting unnecessary DNA altering shit in my body.


:agree

Me either!
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27589
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 19th, 2021, 2:22 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I'm not putting unnecessary DNA altering shit in my body.


:agree

Me either!


You planning on getting the booster shots (likely twice per year, forever), or going back to being an anti-vaxxer?

Also, the government tells me that anyone who opposes masks and/or lockdowns is a potential terror threat. Do we need to report you?
[ img ]
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FSUKW » August 19th, 2021, 3:59 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I'm not putting unnecessary DNA altering shit in my body.


:agree

Me either!


You planning on getting the booster shots (likely twice per year, forever), or going back to being an anti-vaxxer?

Also, the government tells me that anyone who opposes masks and/or lockdowns is a potential terror threat. Do we need to report you?
[ img ]


Probably! I told you guys I have no issues with it. It’s about to approved by FDA anyways.

I just hate wearing a mask, I wear them when I have to.

The lockdown was just stupid. Report me. LOL
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27589
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 19th, 2021, 4:59 pm

FSUKW wrote:It’s about to approved by FDA anyways.


After being pressured by the corrupt, inept Biden administration.

But hey, at least thousands of people aren't killed by FDA-approved drugs every year. :lolthumb

https://ethics.harvard.edu/blog/new-pre ... advantages

Vioxx alone killed 50,000... or 500,000, we don't really know. But who cares? Big Pharm gon get paid! :newnana
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » August 19th, 2021, 5:47 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I'm not putting unnecessary DNA altering shit in my body.


:agree

Me either!


You planning on getting the booster shots (likely twice per year, forever), or going back to being an anti-vaxxer?

Also, the government tells me that anyone who opposes masks and/or lockdowns is a potential terror threat. Do we need to report you?
[ img ]


Probably! I told you guys I have no issues with it. It’s about to approved by FDA anyways.

I just hate wearing a mask, I wear them when I have to.

The lockdown was just stupid. Report me. LOL



You still have to wear a mask though?

At least in all the liberal places you have to wear a mask.

If I was older or sicker like I used to be then I would have gotten the vaccine. However being young and pretty healthy means I didn’t need the vaccine as we just saw over the last 2 weeks.


Still have to quarantine if you get covid after having the vaccine too.

However we kind of forget that since Shane and Aubie isn’t here anymore, KW has became our elder resident :lolthumb
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75914
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 358 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 19th, 2021, 7:27 pm

KW is our honorary Boomer. :dog
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64571
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 629 times

Re: Did any of you

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 19th, 2021, 7:33 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Fortunately I have Desantis for a governor. I'm not putting unnecessary DNA altering shit in my body.

... :facepalm2
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9795
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 184 times

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Muck FcDisney and 41 guests