Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Moderator: JdPat04

Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 2nd, 2021, 2:40 pm

https://twitter.com/GovPhilScott/status ... 4320099335

If even Republicans are talking like this now... it's over. The commies won.

Be prepared to :surrender to the first country that decides to invade, regardless of whether it's China, Russia, or Uzbekistan. Who's gonna stop them, our military of woke cucks, 8-month pregnant women, and mid-transition transgenders? :ROFL

:facepalm
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64051
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 2nd, 2021, 10:36 pm

The crybaby liberals are getting what they cried for.
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby FSUKW » April 2nd, 2021, 11:56 pm

Tell the other races to move to Florida. 16 and up can get vaccinated starting Monday for all.
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27475
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 3rd, 2021, 12:19 am

MLB decides to move it’s all star game out of Atlanta due to Jim Crow election laws. :lol:
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 3rd, 2021, 12:21 am

MLB decides to move it’s all star game out of Atlanta due to Jim Crow election laws. :lol:
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 5th, 2021, 4:38 pm

Looks like MLB is property of China :facepalm
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 6th, 2021, 2:00 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:MLB decides to move it’s all star game out of Atlanta due to Jim Crow election laws. :lol:


Moved to LOLorado, which also requires voter ID and has a shorter window for absentee voting. :crazy
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64051
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 7th, 2021, 12:39 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:MLB decides to move it’s all star game out of Atlanta due to Jim Crow election laws. :lol:


Moved to LOLorado, which also requires voter ID and has a shorter window for absentee voting. :crazy

So they move it out of ghetto ass Atlanta to Cracker town Colorado because it’s racist. :rock :usa
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby ericberry14 » April 7th, 2021, 11:06 am

MLB forces people to use photo ID to pick up tickets. Fucking RACIST
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40104
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 447 times
Been thanked: 591 times

Re: Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 7th, 2021, 1:05 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:MLB decides to move it’s all star game out of Atlanta due to Jim Crow election laws. :lol:


Moved to LOLorado, which also requires voter ID and has a shorter window for absentee voting. :crazy

So they move it out of ghetto ass Atlanta to Cracker town Colorado because it’s racist. :rock :usa


Braves moved out da hood in 2017 though.

Cobb County is still 3x blacker than Denver.
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64051
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Racist Republican Governor is Racist

Postby bigbluebazooka » April 9th, 2021, 12:36 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:MLB decides to move it’s all star game out of Atlanta due to Jim Crow election laws. :lol:


Moved to LOLorado, which also requires voter ID and has a shorter window for absentee voting. :crazy

So they move it out of ghetto ass Atlanta to Cracker town Colorado because it’s racist. :rock :usa


Braves moved out da hood in 2017 though.

Cobb County is still 3x blacker than Denver.

Like I said before. Obama cared more about putting a man in the women’s bathroom more then he did helping a man get out of the ghetto. Biden’s turn :lol:
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JdPat04 and 59 guests

cron