BlueSA++

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: BlueSA++

Postby ericberry14 » February 23rd, 2021, 10:08 pm

How did he not know about that shit though? Cnn didn’t tell the leftists about all the bullshit their leaders did all summer? Shocking
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 23rd, 2021, 10:11 pm

ericberry14 wrote:How did he not know about that shit though? Cnn didn’t tell the leftists about all the bullshit their leaders did all summer? Shocking

Pretty sure we have posted it before.

However how didn’t he know? The same way that most of the Americans don’t know. The liberal leaning news (90% media) refused to tell them.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » February 23rd, 2021, 10:13 pm

It’s sad and scary the world we live in. Speaking of which I’m banned on Facebook for a week because someone brought up guns in a discussion and I said something along the lines of “ all I know is if you show up at my house uninvited I’m gonna do my best to make sure you don’t leave alive :)”... not threatening at all and I didn’t even bring up guns or gun control or violence. Not even a curse word. Gone for a week.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 24th, 2021, 12:38 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:How did he not know about that shit though? Cnn didn't tell the leftists about all the bullshit their leaders did all summer? Shocking

However how didn't he know? The same way that most of the Americans don't know. The liberal leaning news (90% media) refused to tell them.

Or because I don't watch very much news... at all. It's a bunch of depressing crap that very few people have any control over. I hear about stuff that matters from friends and family or just randomly browsing.
I seriously watch get most of my CNN stuff from here when doing research (as it is toward the top of most search results) or you guys citing them.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 24th, 2021, 12:49 am

ericberry14 wrote:It's sad and scary the world we live in. Speaking of which I'm banned on Facebook for a week because someone brought up guns in a discussion and I said something along the lines of " all I know is if you show up at my house uninvited I'm gonna do my best to make sure you don't leave alive :)"... not threatening at all and I didn't even bring up guns or gun control or violence. Not even a curse word. Gone for a week.

:notsureif

Facebook is trash. I used to use it a lot when ESPN outsourced their comment sections to FB in 2013. I got banned/flagged as "not a real person" multiple times and had to show them my driver license multiple times just to be able to comment again on football. Not sure if they still use it because it's been years since I actually used their terrible site. It was all because I made some 0regon, Clemshit, and ND fans cry about how bad their teams really were. :dunno

I got one of them so pissed off that they went full retard and copied my name and profile picture in order to impersonate me. :jimmies :dog

The best part? Their advertising tools are even worse than the consumer site. :biglol
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 24th, 2021, 1:02 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:How did he not know about that shit though? Cnn didn't tell the leftists about all the bullshit their leaders did all summer? Shocking

However how didn't he know? The same way that most of the Americans don't know. The liberal leaning news (90% media) refused to tell them.

Or because I don't watch very much news... at all. It's a bunch of depressing crap that very few people have any control over. I hear about stuff that matters from friends and family or just randomly browsing.
I seriously watch get most of my CNN stuff from here when doing research (as it is toward the top of most search results) or you guys citing them.

What I said still remains true though. If the media had covered any of them just 1/10th the amount that they covered Cruz then you would have heard about it. You would have seen meme after meme about almost every democratic governor breaking their own protocols, wether it was them or their spouse.

I only know of Cruz stuff because of here and memes. I’ve seen 30+ memes and I only use two websites for that.

If the media would cover stuff then we’d also have more “reputable” sources for you but when they refuse to cover it, then what source do you want?

Remember how the media went back to Romney’s high school days and talked to classmates to find dirt on them, and yet Biden has no dirt?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 24th, 2021, 8:48 pm

More on Emmy-winning* COVID murderer and piece of shit Andrew Cuomo: https://medium.com/@lindseyboylan4NY/my ... 64d4814b4e

*https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/11/21/937445923/andrew-cuomo-to-receive-international-emmy-for-masterful-covid-19-briefings
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion