Well, the witch hunt is over.

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Well, the witch hunt is over.

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 15th, 2021, 12:36 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:It’s funny, now you sound like a 4th grader with the constant blood pressure, heart attack stupidity.

Triggered! Own it!

Are you talking to yourself? What fourth-grader talks about blood pressure or heart attacks?

Repetitive insults that make no sense. Let me further explain for your simple mind.

I call you triggered, hypocrite. (You are. It’s related and accurate)

You assume I have high blood blood pressure and prone to heart attack. (I don’t and am not. Unrelated and stupid)

:2thumbs

... :ROFL2
You are clearly ruined by me. You have been since I called you stupid several weeks ago. Your rage isn't keeping your blood pressure down. You're an old man and you are at risk for a heart attack with all that hate you have inside.

I've been on a roll :roasted you Treason Partiers like Hitler with the Jews for like a week now. I'm having fun seeing you turds melt down and have no real answers. The BlueSA fact really rustles the jimmies of you and EB, Muck and Ben less so, and for everyone else it probably doesn't even register because I'm not trolling those who don't identify with domestic terrorists.

Me :trolldance means I'm triggered? :lol: Might as well say the election was rigged... oh, wait, you actually believe that. :biglol

No, I usually don’t read more than one or two sentences of your stupidity laced posts. Honestly, stopped after “ruined” here. Lol

You are clearly your biggest fan. Probably because you have no friends in real life.

. :jimmies > 9000. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 15th, 2021, 2:51 am

You mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!

:chatterbox
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 15th, 2021, 3:44 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:You mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!

Don’t forget
:dgb
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 15th, 2021, 11:49 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:You mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!
No, you mad!

Don’t forget
:dgb

Sounds like old times around here :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 17th, 2021, 2:38 am

Dump trying to take advantage of disabled people again: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDs4fXDzE3Q

Although these blind people aren't necessarily mentally disabled. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 19th, 2021, 1:45 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dump trying to take advantage of disabled people again: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDs4fXDzE3Q

Although these blind people aren't necessarily mentally disabled. :dog

3rd impeachment coming? :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 19th, 2021, 1:46 pm

Trump told his supporters to "peacefully make their voices heard" and was impeached for inciting a riot.

Maxine Waters told an already violent mob to "get more confrontational" and Dems are pretending it didn't even happen.

:dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 19th, 2021, 2:41 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Trump told his supporters to "peacefully make their voices heard" and was impeached for inciting a riot.

Maxine Waters told an already violent mob to "get more confrontational" and Dems are pretending it didn't even happen.

Just Dem things
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » April 20th, 2021, 12:20 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Trump told his supporters to "peacefully make their voices heard" and was impeached for inciting a riot.

Just Dem things

See

Pelosi says she shouldn’t apologize

Just them dem things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 20th, 2021, 4:53 am

Someone should have told that to the hundreds of rioters and looters that said they were doing what Dump wanted. Bashing in windows and doors, coordinating attacks on Congress, stealing and defacing government property, and attempted kidnapping with zip ties is super peaceful. Oh, and we can't forget the numerous gallows for Pence.
Dump inciting riots wrote:You'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength... We're going to the Capitol.

Egging on dangerous mobs to take back their country with strength... Seems really peaceful.

We already know the Treason Party would rather protect their demagogue than actually conduct themselves like human beings and hold their buddies accountable for serious crimes against the United States of America. What a stain on the country.

But continue to side with Ted Cruz and the biggest loser in American political history. Never before have so many people turned out to get rid of a president.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 20th, 2021, 7:52 am

Said it to a reporter, not a mob.
And I don't think they're ignoring it when they're showing it on the news.
She's a dangerous clown and saying she is guilty while Dump is innocent is willful ignorance or hypocrisy.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 20th, 2021, 9:28 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Someone should have told that to the hundreds of rioters and looters that said they were doing what Dump wanted. Bashing in windows and doors, coordinating attacks on Congress, stealing and defacing government property, and attempted kidnapping with zip ties is super peaceful. Oh, and we can't forget the numerous gallows for Pence.
Dump inciting riots wrote:You'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength... We're going to the Capitol.

Egging on dangerous mobs to take back their country with strength... Seems really peaceful.

We already know the Treason Party would rather protect their demagogue than actually conduct themselves like human beings and hold their buddies accountable for serious crimes against the United States of America. What a stain on the country.

But continue to side with Ted Cruz and the biggest loser in American political history. Never before have so many people turned out to get rid of a president.

You’ve complained more about those “hundreds of rioters” than you have about the thousands that burned down cities across America, that was supported by almost every DemocRat.

Also you said something about the Biggest Loser but none of us are siding with hilary, which would be the biggest loser.

I’ll also side with Ted Cruz because he seems to be the only senator trying to push for limits for Congress.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » April 20th, 2021, 9:30 am

Oops my bad

Seems there are several Republican and no DemocRats that are pushing for it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1d7isH

Cruz was joined by Republican Sens. Mike Braun and Todd Young of Indiana, Marco Rubio and Rick Scott of Florida, and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania.

The move marks the third time Cruz has introduced legislation to implement term limits. He did so in 2017 and 2019.

Watch ulcerative colitis patients share…
Watch More
Ad AbbVie
The previous attempts were never brought to the Senate floor.

“Every year, Congress spends billions of dollars on giveaways for the well-connected: Washington insiders get taxpayer money and members of Congress get re-elected, all while the system fails the American people,” Cruz said in a statement.

“The rise of political careerism in today’s Congress is a sharp departure from what the Founders intended for our federal governing bodies,” Cruz continued. “I have long called for this solution for the brokenness of Washington, D.C., and I will continue fighting to hold career politicians accountable.”

The announcement was warmly received by conservatives on social media, including in a Twitter post from former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell.

“The time has come to support this,” Grenell tweeted. “Theory vs reality has convinced me.”

The time has come to support this.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » April 20th, 2021, 1:40 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Oops my bad

Seems there are several Republican and no DemocRats that are pushing for it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1d7isH

Cruz was joined by Republican Sens. Mike Braun and Todd Young of Indiana, Marco Rubio and Rick Scott of Florida, and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania.

The move marks the third time Cruz has introduced legislation to implement term limits. He did so in 2017 and 2019.

Watch ulcerative colitis patients share…
Watch More
Ad AbbVie
The previous attempts were never brought to the Senate floor.

“Every year, Congress spends billions of dollars on giveaways for the well-connected: Washington insiders get taxpayer money and members of Congress get re-elected, all while the system fails the American people,” Cruz said in a statement.

“The rise of political careerism in today’s Congress is a sharp departure from what the Founders intended for our federal governing bodies,” Cruz continued. “I have long called for this solution for the brokenness of Washington, D.C., and I will continue fighting to hold career politicians accountable.”

The announcement was warmly received by conservatives on social media, including in a Twitter post from former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell.

“The time has come to support this,” Grenell tweeted. “Theory vs reality has convinced me.”

The time has come to support this.

Democrats/liberals are violent, country destroying hypocrites but somehow Republicans are the “Treason Party”. Laughable!!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 20th, 2021, 2:02 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Here is the actual quote:
Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

"iNcItiNg rIoTs"

And Democrats wonder why people don't buy their propaganda... :facepalm

Do you still believe the "Fine People" hoax and the "Russian Bounties" hoax? :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 20th, 2021, 6:01 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Someone should have told that to the hundreds of rioters and looters that said they were doing what Dump wanted.

Hundreds? One person was charged with rioting. Zero were charged with looting. Twelve were charged with theft. A total of three felonies, one being a gun charge nowhere near the protests. The vast majority of the charges are for trespassing. :jerkit

This isn't even as bad as your average night of leftist protests... which have been going on for almost a year now.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Bashing in windows and doors,

It is unfortunate that, for a couple of hours, Republicans acted like Democrats have been acting for months. I don't approve of such behavior, unlike the media and Democrats in congress.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:coordinating attacks on Congress,

A total of zero members of congress were attacked.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:stealing and defacing government property

It is unfortunate that, for a couple of hours, Republicans acted like Democrats have been acting for months. I don't approve of such behavior, unlike the media and Democrats in congress. However, I'd rather this be done to government property than personal property. While the left has done 100s of times more damage to government property, their preferred targets are private citizens and businesses. Burning down black-owned businesses because "black lives matter" is the epitome of woke.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:attempted kidnapping with zip ties is super peaceful.

There was no attempted kidnapping. The dude picked up zip ties a cop left on a table. This is old news.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Oh, and we can't forget the numerous gallows for Pence.

Symbolic. Nothing more. Just like the guillotines, various Republicans hanged in effigy, and pig heads strewn about the country by leftists. No sane person took that as a serious threat.

At least you had the sense to drop the Sicknick "was bludgeoned to death by a fire extinguisher... er, killed by bear mace" bullshit. :clap
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » April 20th, 2021, 8:55 pm

:biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » April 21st, 2021, 12:24 am

The witch hunt has just begun :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 25th, 2021, 6:18 am

FSUKW wrote:
Democrats/liberals are violent, country destroying hypocrites but somehow Republicans are the “Treason Party”. Laughable!!!

"Democrats":

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldqDgTlOfq4
:biglol

Too many terrorists survived. :sadyes
Morons wrote:Dump didn't incite violence!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » April 25th, 2021, 8:37 pm

:ROFL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion