Insurrection Story is Falling Apart

Moderator: JdPat04

Insurrection Story is Falling Apart

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 12th, 2021, 6:01 pm

Like so many of the other hysterical fever dream conspiracy theories peddled over the last 5 years, much of the reporting about the events of 1/6 is turning out to be total bullshit.

Regarding the people who entered the Capitol to run around and take selfies:
-They were hEaViLy ArMeD! :blowup ...FALSE
-Okay, well maybe not, but tHeY hAd GuNz!! :mad ...FALSE
-Okay, well maybe not, but tHeY bRoUgHt ZiPtIeS!!! :meltdown ...FALSE
-Okay, well maybe not, but tHeY pLaNnEd To KiDnAp and/or mUrDeR RoMnEy, PeNcE, aNd AoC!!!! :eb ...ZERO EVIDENCE SUPPORTS THIS
-Okay, well maybe not, but tHeY lITtErAlLy MuRdErEd A cOp WiTh A fIrE eXtInGuIsHeR!!!!! :banghead ...FALSE
-Okay, well maybe not, but tHeY lITtErAlLy MuRdErEd... SoMeOnE!!!!!! :frustrated ...ZERO EVIDENCE SUPPORTS THIS

*they did confiscate some guns from someone at a nearby hotel who didn't even attend the protest, and found a firearm on an FBI agent who was authorized to carry a weapon
*cop left zipties on a table and someone picked them up, per Biden DOJ
*RE: fire extinguisher lie: [ img ]
*RE: fire extinguisher lie: Sicknick left the protest fully alive and complained of shortness of breath after returning to his office. And though they have known the cause of death for weeks now, that info will not be released to the public. I wonder why... :thought

This "attempt to overthrow the government" was so out of control it could only be stopped by... a 6PM curfew? Some people actually obey curfews, apparently. :dunno

So, for less than half a day roughly 10,000 Republicans did what 16M-26M (per NYT) Democrats did for several months. And maybe 200 got violent (but not as violent) as the tens of thousands of Democrats.

But let's remember: while the 16M-26M (and tens of thousands) over several months DO NOT represent Democrats as a whole, the 10,000 (and ~200) over a few hours DO represent ALL Republicans. :lolthumb

Also, the thousands of Dems who stormed the Capitol in 2018 (police didn't even bother to stop them) and set several blocks of DC on fire in 2020 are not to be discussed. ;)

Now, back to your regularly scheduled faux outrage... :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Insurrection Story is Falling Apart

Postby ericberry14 » February 12th, 2021, 7:49 pm

It was fake news from the beginning but the damage has been done
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 12th, 2021, 9:44 pm

The republicans will stab Trump in the back. Wait for it.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 12th, 2021, 10:26 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:The republicans will stab Trump in the back. Wait for it.

It would set precedent to expel a huge number of Democrats from congress, and Trump is out of office anyway. So what if he can't run in 2024? Only a retard would vote for a President who would be 78 when they took office. :crazy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 12th, 2021, 10:26 pm

I wish the democrats would fight for the American people like they fight to cover up their bull shit.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 13th, 2021, 4:45 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Like so many of the other hysterical fever dream conspiracy theories peddled over the last 5 years, much of the reporting about the events of 1/6 is turning out to be total bullshit.

Regarding the people who entered the Capitol to run around and take selfies:
-They were hEaViLy ArMeD! :blowup ...FALSE
-Okay, well maybe not, but tHeY hAd GuNz!! :mad ...FALSE
-Okay, well maybe not, but tHeY bRoUgHt ZiPtIeS!!! :meltdown ...FALSE
-Okay, well maybe not, but tHeY pLaNnEd To KiDnAp and/or mUrDeR RoMnEy, PeNcE, aNd AoC!!!! :eb ...ZERO EVIDENCE SUPPORTS THIS

... :biglol
Yeah, the people shouting they were going to hang Pence isn't evidence. It's just audio.
All the shit they admitted they were doing and why they were doing it? It's not evidence.
-Okay, well maybe not, but tHeY lITtErAlLy MuRdErEd A cOp WiTh A fIrE eXtInGuIsHeR!!!!! :banghead ...FALSE
-Okay, well maybe not, but tHeY lITtErAlLy MuRdErEd... SoMeOnE!!!!!! :frustrated ...ZERO EVIDENCE SUPPORTS THIS

Don't Tread On Me Plus Size Model that got trampled to death isn't killing someone? I mean I guess if you want to go with intent, then no? Although you could argue they were unable to avoid trampling her. Pro tip: there's only one 'T' in "literally."
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rosan ... pled-flag/

I mean I'd argue Dump incited so much rage killed those heart attack victims, but I can see how you would say it wasn't murder. Oh, and Babbitt definitely died as a result of Dump's words. But that's okay. DUMP DIDN'T ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO FIGHT! STOP THE STEAL! FIGHT FOR DUMP!

Dump wrote:They stole the election and we're not going to let them. You have to fight. :maga

*they did confiscate some guns from someone at a nearby hotel who didn't even attend the protest, and found a firearm on an FBI agent who was authorized to carry a weapon
*cop left zipties on a table and someone picked them up, per Biden DOJ
*RE: fire extinguisher lie: [ img ]
*RE: fire extinguisher lie: Sicknick left the protest fully alive and complained of shortness of breath after returning to his office. And though they have known the cause of death for weeks now, that info will not be released to the public. I wonder why... :thought

I guess it's okay to throw fire extinguishers at police and break down doors and barriers. As long as it only injures them, it's fine. I'm sure Sicknick would have died on January 6th without a bunch of treasonous animals storming his workplace that day.
This "attempt to overthrow the government" was so out of control it could only be stopped by... a 6PM curfew? Some people actually obey curfews, apparently. :dunno

Or because Dump himself said very, very late after the damage was done to go home. :lolthumb Tards like you will believe or do anything Dump says. Don't act like you're above it when you're posting conspiracy voter fraud shit.
Mitt Romney condemned it. GWB condemned it. I mean you acted like you condemned it sort of but were more kind of just disappointed at seeing insurgents try to destabilize the government. You didn't seem too upset about it, especially with this post.
So, for less than half a day roughly 10,000 Republicans did what 16M-26M (per NYT) Democrats did for several months. And maybe 200 got violent (but not as violent) as the tens of thousands of Democrats.

But let's remember: while the 16M-26M (and tens of thousands) over several months DO NOT represent Democrats as a whole, the 10,000 (and ~200) over a few hours DO represent ALL Republicans. :lolthumb

Also, the thousands of Dems who stormed the Capitol in 2018 (police didn't even bother to stop them) and set several blocks of DC on fire in 2020 are not to be discussed. ;)

Now, back to your regularly scheduled faux outrage... :dog

Is this what you're talking about: https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/04/politics ... index.html ?
I mean yeah, I can see where a bunch of lesbians yelling and giving each other high-fives is just as destructive as busting down doors, breaking in windows, stealing government property, and trying to kill lawmakers.
Oh, but that's CNN. Everyone knows they love to cover for the dirty Dems. Let's see what amazingly violent footage Fox News, the best MSM source has (do you consider them MSM :thought):
https://video.foxnews.com/v/5844540175001#sp=show-clips
Oh, damn! That is some SCARY shit happening. You can see them walking on the grass, not climbing walls. They're even talking above a whisper! Goddamn, you're so fucking smart, Muck. It's EXACTLY the same thing. You can even see them busting out windows trying to get at Congress. Wait, that's from January 6th. :ROFL

I can see how you fucking mongos are dumb enough to believe the election was stolen. :4thumbs The Chiefs put up a better fight in the Super Bowl. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 14th, 2021, 8:03 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Yeah, the people shouting they were going to hang Pence isn't evidence. It's just audio.
All the shit they admitted they were doing and why they were doing it? It's not evidence.

Did you think OWS was going to eat rich people?
Did you think BLM was going to fry police like bacon?
Did you think Antifa was going to put Trump in a guillotine?

My, what a terrified little life you must lead.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Don't Tread On Me Plus Size Model that got trampled to death isn't killing someone? I mean I guess if you want to go with intent, then no? Although you could argue they were unable to avoid trampling her. Pro tip: there's only one 'T' in "literally."
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rosan ... pled-flag/

I mean I'd argue Dump incited so much rage killed those heart attack victims, but I can see how you would say it wasn't murder. Oh, and Babbitt definitely died as a result of Dump's words. But that's okay. DUMP DIDN'T ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO FIGHT! STOP THE STEAL! FIGHT FOR DUMP!

I wouldn't cite Snopes unless you want people to know you're retarded.

Not murder. Correct. Good for you.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I guess it's okay to throw fire extinguishers at police and break down doors and barriers. As long as it only injures them, it's fine. I'm sure Sicknick would have died on January 6th without a bunch of treasonous animals storming his workplace that day.

It was okay from June until December. Did something change?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Or because Dump himself said very, very late after the damage was done to go home.

He said to protest peacefully before any damage was done.
Meanwhile, dems calling for violence again and again and again...
https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/stat ... ence-riots

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Tards like you will believe or do anything Dump says. Don't act like you're above it when you're posting conspiracy voter fraud shit.

Is there a single debunked anti-Trump conspiracy you don't believe? :ROFL You're still on board with Russiagate, FFS. :facepalm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Mitt Romney condemned it.

Biden said Romney was gonna put black people back in chains. Why are you siding with a slave driver? Are you a Nazi now?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:GWB condemned it.

I never gave a fuck what that garbage Neocon thought. Why would I now?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I mean you acted like you condemned it sort of but were more kind of just disappointed at seeing insurgents try to destabilize the government. You didn't seem too upset about it, especially with this post.

Yes, I was against terrorism even before the Dems spent 4+ years engaging in it.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Is this what you're talking about: https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/04/politics ... index.html ?

Yep. As you can see, police did nothing to stop them from coming in. It wasn't until they (led by Chuck Schumer's obese relative) decided to sit there as long as it took to be arrested that they were actually arrested. The things people will do to become martyrs for a delusional conspiracy theory, amirite? :dog

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I mean yeah, I can see where a bunch of lesbians yelling and giving each other high-fives is just as destructive as busting down doors, breaking in windows, stealing government property, and trying to kill lawmakers.
Oh, but that's CNN. Everyone knows they love to cover for the dirty Dems. Let's see what amazingly violent footage Fox News, the best MSM source has (do you consider them MSM :thought):
https://video.foxnews.com/v/5844540175001#sp=show-clips
Oh, damn! That is some SCARY shit happening. You can see them walking on the grass, not climbing walls. They're even talking above a whisper! Goddamn, you're so fucking smart, Muck. It's EXACTLY the same thing. You can even see them busting out windows trying to get at Congress. Wait, that's from January 6th. :ROFL

Again, the cops just let them in. No need to bust down doors or break windows.
However, there are hundreds of videos of Dems busting down doors, breaking windows, and stealing government property. Also burning down hundreds of businesses, murdering people in the streets, attacking minorities and the elderly, attacking federal buildings, taking over police stations, and running mayors out of town.

As for actually trying to kill lawmakers, James T. Hodgkinson ring a bell? Did that stop the Dems? Fuck no. They spent the next 4 years crying that the election was stolen, calling for violence in the streets and asking why there wasn't more.

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I can see how you fucking mongos are dumb enough to believe the election was stolen. :4thumbs The Chiefs put up a better fight in the Super Bowl. :dog

You can see how a tiny fraction of Republicans acted and thought in a way that a much larger number of Dems acted and thought for 4+ years? Fascinating!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion