Is aubie dead?

Moderator: JdPat04

Is aubie dead?

Postby RoeTied » February 5th, 2021, 5:57 pm

Not even memeing, legitimately want to know if he’s still alive. I know he’s old as shit
RoeTied
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31969
Joined: February 15th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby ericberry14 » February 5th, 2021, 5:59 pm

Probably. I doubt his weak everything could handle 4 years of trump. Probably a covid statistic
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40104
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 447 times
Been thanked: 591 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby JdPat04 » February 5th, 2021, 6:00 pm

Nope, just looked and he’s active on FB as of an hour ago
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75585
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 355 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby ericberry14 » February 5th, 2021, 6:02 pm

I bet his fat ass double masks :dog at least double. While he sits in his single wide alone :ROFL2
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40104
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 447 times
Been thanked: 591 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 5th, 2021, 6:35 pm

RoeTied wrote:Not even memeing, legitimately want to know if he’s still alive. I know he’s old as shit

I wondered the same about you after my Buccs spanked your Packers. :2thumbs
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 5th, 2021, 6:56 pm

He posts all the time. He just goes by FuckESPNdotCOM now. Definitely more senile and crazy these days. :sadyes
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64051
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby RoeTied » February 5th, 2021, 7:43 pm

Someone should get his crusty ass on here so I can shit talk him about his new Boise St head coach :ROFL 3 Star U baby!



bigbluebazooka wrote:
RoeTied wrote:Not even memeing, legitimately want to know if he’s still alive. I know he’s old as shit

I wondered the same about you after my Buccs spanked your Packers. :2thumbs

LaFleur has no balls and Kevin King should've been cut long ago. Dude fucking sucks. Wouldn't have mattered anyways; Andy Reid's fatass is probably winning another ring on Sunday :boo
RoeTied
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31969
Joined: February 15th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 5th, 2021, 9:53 pm

RoeTied wrote:Someone should get his crusty ass on here so I can shit talk him about his new Boise St head coach :ROFL 3 Star U baby!



bigbluebazooka wrote:
RoeTied wrote:Not even memeing, legitimately want to know if he’s still alive. I know he’s old as shit

I wondered the same about you after my Buccs spanked your Packers. :2thumbs

LaFleur has no balls and Kevin King should've been cut long ago. Dude fucking sucks. Wouldn't have mattered anyways; Andy Reid's fatass is probably winning another ring on Sunday :boo

I wouldn’t bet against Brady. Besides. It looks like the Chiefs are playing back ups on their offensive line. And we’re healthy. Should be fun.
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby Eye_of_Horus » February 5th, 2021, 10:11 pm

If he's alive, it's a guarantee that he's wearing 3 masks at once.
Eye_of_Horus
 
Posts: 11783
Joined: March 28th, 2008, 3:14 am
Location: Nayvar's mom
Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels
Has thanked: 1287 times
Been thanked: 214 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby Eye_of_Horus » February 5th, 2021, 10:12 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:He posts all the time. He just goes by FuckESPNdotCOM now. Definitely more senile and crazy these days. :sadyes

:dog
Eye_of_Horus
 
Posts: 11783
Joined: March 28th, 2008, 3:14 am
Location: Nayvar's mom
Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels
Has thanked: 1287 times
Been thanked: 214 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 6th, 2021, 2:36 am

We need to update the runnoft list. :sadyes
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Is aubie dead?

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 6th, 2021, 2:53 am

We need to update the runnoft list. :sadyes
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JdPat04 and 49 guests