Kids in Cages!!!

Moderator: JdPat04

Kids in Cages!!!

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 3rd, 2021, 4:13 am

Biden has already put so many kids in cages that he has literally run out of cages!

Literally Hitler!

https://mobile.twitter.com/priscialva/s ... 3023313920
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Kids in Cages!!!

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 3rd, 2021, 4:22 am

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » February 3rd, 2021, 2:39 pm

More kids than cages = more children to traffic

All by design of the Bidenis Pervertis administration
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 23rd, 2021, 12:27 am

I saw the pics project veritas posted today. They looked like baked potatoes wrapped in aluminum foil. :dog :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 23rd, 2021, 3:35 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

1. They're putting thousands of illegal immigrants who have not been tested for COVID in confined spaces.
Then they're releasing these people into the general population without testing them.

2. Many of these "unaccompanied minors (typically males over 15)" were brought to the border by coyotes (i.e. gang members, not literal coyotes).
Coyotes are not nice people. Known for killing people and putting others into sex slavery.
Coyotes know where the parents of the "unaccompanied minors" live.
Anything stopping the coyotes from threatening to kill the parents if the "unaccompanied minors" don't do their bidding? Did the coyotes be come philanthropists all of a sudden? :dunno

3. Biden admin had thousands of National Guard sleep on concrete in parking decks for weeks (and made DC look like Pyongyang for months) to defend against a nonexistent "insurrection".
Meanwhile, same Biden admin is spending $86,000,000 to put illegal immigrants in hotel rooms.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 23rd, 2021, 3:52 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

1. They're putting thousands of illegal immigrants who have not been tested for COVID in confined spaces.
Then they're releasing these people into the general population without testing them.

2. Many of these "unaccompanied minors (typically males over 15)" were brought to the border by coyotes (i.e. gang members, not literal coyotes).
Coyotes are not nice people. Known for killing people and putting others into sex slavery.
Anything stopping the coyotes from threatening to kill the parents if the "unaccompanied minors" don't do their bidding? Did the coyotes be come philanthropists all of a sudden? :dunno

3. Biden admin had thousands of National Guard sleep on concrete in parking decks for weeks (and made DC look like Pyongyang for months) to defend against a nonexistent "insurrection".
Meanwhile, same Biden admin is spending $86,000,000 to put illegal immigrants in hotel rooms.

Sounds correct from what I’ve heard. Are the coyotes kidnapping these kids from their families?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 23rd, 2021, 4:24 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:

Sounds correct from what I’ve heard. Are the coyotes kidnapping these kids from their families?

In most cases, I believe the parents are paying the coyotes to take their kids to the border. In other words, the parents are the ones "ripping kids from the arms of parents".
I've heard of kids being kidnapped and sold to other parents to increase their chances of being let in and released.
They did DNA tests on some back in 2019. 20% of the kids were not related to the people claiming to be their parents. That's a pretty significant number.
One of the biggest cases of faux Dem outrage was a woman who basically ran off with her kid, risking both of their lives, and leaving the husband behind. They were relatively wealthy and had no reason to leave. Dems pulled the old "fascist, concentration camp, etc" charade because they were separated for a few hours or some shit.

Retards gon retard :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 23rd, 2021, 8:19 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

In most cases, I believe the parents are paying the coyotes to take their kids to the border. In other words, the parents are the ones "ripping kids from the arms of parents".
I've heard of kids being kidnapped and sold to other parents to increase their chances of being let in and released.
They did DNA tests on some back in 2019. 20% of the kids were not related to the people claiming to be their parents. That's a pretty significant number.
One of the biggest cases of faux Dem outrage was a woman who basically ran off with her kid, risking both of their lives, and leaving the husband behind. They were relatively wealthy and had no reason to leave. Dems pulled the old "fascist, concentration camp, etc" charade because they were separated for a few hours or some shit.

You know our pedo president likes his kids in cages. The pervs have thousands to choose from now. Sick fuckers
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 23rd, 2021, 9:52 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

You know our pedo president likes his kids in cages. The pervs have thousands to choose from now. Sick fuckers

No word on when he's heading down there for a sniff. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 8th, 2021, 3:49 pm

LOL

[ img ]

[ img ]

Also:

The Guatemalan president blamed the Biden Administration for the border crisis.

“We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving,” Giammattei said.

When Biden took office, “The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’” he said. “The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”

Meanwhile, VP Heels Up blames shithole countries and... climate change. :ROFL

"I’m thinking of corruption, violence and poverty, the lack of economic opportunity, the lack of climate adaptation and climate resilience, the lack of good governance."
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 11th, 2021, 6:15 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:LOL

[ img ]

[ img ]

Also:

The Guatemalan president blamed the Biden Administration for the border crisis.

“We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving,” Giammattei said.

When Biden took office, “The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’” he said. “The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”

Meanwhile, VP Heels Up blames shithole countries and... climate change. :ROFL

"I’m thinking of corruption, violence and poverty, the lack of economic opportunity, the lack of climate adaptation and climate resilience, the lack of good governance."

She listed the real answer in the 7 words but could’ve just said “liberals caused it “ or “we did”
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 11th, 2021, 1:20 pm

Could it be... just maybe...

"Raise your hand if your healthcare plan will provide free healthcare for all illegal immigrants"

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 11th, 2021, 7:37 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Could it be... just maybe...

"Raise your hand if your healthcare plan will provide free healthcare for all illegal immigrants"

[ img ]

How did that many dumbasses vote for those imbeciles?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 9th, 2021, 9:20 pm

What's happening:

Spoiler:
On the campaign trail, President Joe Biden promised to scale back the nation’s immigration detention system. But more than six months into his presidency, the number of detainees has more than doubled.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-he ... _medium=AP

What's not happening:

Spoiler:
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 12th, 2021, 4:15 pm

Spoiler:

Half true? But why? :thought

Spoiler:

"Cages" is a subjective term... now that a Democrat is in office. Okay... :ROFL2

BONUS LOLZ:
Spoiler:

:ays @ :imdumb

Spoiler:

:biglol

"Competent leadership", folks. :lolthumb

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 12th, 2021, 6:40 pm

I remember pissing off my SiL’s best friend onFB over this.

I didn’t know she was that dumb but she posted something about it when Trump was president. I asked her why they didn’t care when Obama did it and explained how Trump was following the laws and shit.

Her brother who is gay and lives in Cali got really offended over it.

They don’t care about those kids now though.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » August 13th, 2021, 5:50 pm

Send them all back or start shooting anyone coming over the border. Fuck this shit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to General Discussion