China Virus

Moderator: JdPat04

China Virus

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 27th, 2021, 11:22 pm

China Virus. I just had to say it since our dictator pedo in chief banned that term per executive order. :innocent
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: China Virus

Postby JdPat04 » January 27th, 2021, 11:29 pm

Kung Flu
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75585
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 355 times

Re: China Virus

Postby ericberry14 » January 28th, 2021, 1:57 am

Banned that term? What the fuck does that mean??
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40104
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 447 times
Been thanked: 591 times

Re: China Virus

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 28th, 2021, 2:02 am

Sweet and Sour sniffles
Eye_of_Horus
 
Posts: 11783
Joined: March 28th, 2008, 3:14 am
Location: Nayvar's mom
Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels
Has thanked: 1287 times
Been thanked: 214 times

Re: China Virus

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 28th, 2021, 2:04 am

ericberry14 wrote:Banned that term? What the fuck does that mean??

I assume that it would apply to in the workplace for Federal employees, and more specifically in his administration.

But seeing as he is an extension of bug tech, it will likely now be banned on their platforms (assuming it wasn't already)

:jerkit
Eye_of_Horus
 
Posts: 11783
Joined: March 28th, 2008, 3:14 am
Location: Nayvar's mom
Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels
Has thanked: 1287 times
Been thanked: 214 times

Re: China Virus

Postby FSUKW » January 28th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Trump has free rent in that shitty presidents head. It’s hilarious.
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27475
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: China Virus

Postby JdPat04 » January 28th, 2021, 4:02 pm

FSUKW wrote:Trump has free rent in that shitty presidents head. It’s hilarious.


There’s a lot of space in that empty head
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75585
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 355 times

Re: China Virus

Postby ericberry14 » January 28th, 2021, 9:56 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Banned that term? What the fuck does that mean??

I assume that it would apply to in the workplace for Federal employees, and more specifically in his administration.

But seeing as he is an extension of bug tech, it will likely now be banned on their platforms (assuming it wasn't already)

:jerkit

Yeah it seems to be a dangerous precedent given they made it an executive order. Couldn’t that have been a memo? Don’t say China virus... obviously none of those nerds are going to say it anyway. So to me it just seems the first official step towards banning speech
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40104
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 447 times
Been thanked: 591 times

Re: China Virus

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 28th, 2021, 11:14 pm

CHY-NAH
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64051
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: China Virus

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 29th, 2021, 12:14 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Banned that term? What the fuck does that mean??

I assume that it would apply to in the workplace for Federal employees, and more specifically in his administration.

But seeing as he is an extension of bug tech, it will likely now be banned on their platforms (assuming it wasn't already)

:jerkit

Yeah it seems to be a dangerous precedent given they made it an executive order. Couldn’t that have been a memo? Don’t say China virus... obviously none of those nerds are going to say it anyway. So to me it just seems the first official step towards banning speech



Bingo!
Eye_of_Horus
 
Posts: 11783
Joined: March 28th, 2008, 3:14 am
Location: Nayvar's mom
Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels
Has thanked: 1287 times
Been thanked: 214 times

Re: China Virus

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 29th, 2021, 12:16 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:CHY-NAH


[ img ]
Eye_of_Horus
 
Posts: 11783
Joined: March 28th, 2008, 3:14 am
Location: Nayvar's mom
Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels
Has thanked: 1287 times
Been thanked: 214 times


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JdPat04 and 55 guests

cron