French press coffee

Moderator: JdPat04

French press coffee

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:19 pm

I’m a fucking coffee snob now. French press or GTFO :dog

Anyone else into coffee? I started drinking it black last year so I figured I might as well experiment now that I don’t change the flavor. Fuck all of you putting cream and sugar in that shit lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: French press coffee

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 3:36 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I’m a fucking coffee snob now. French press or GTFO :dog

Anyone else into coffee? I started drinking it black last year so I figured I might as well experiment now that I don’t change the flavor. Fuck all of you putting cream and sugar in that shit lol

Black coffee? Such a sell out. LOL

I stopped putting cream and sugar in last March. I am not a snob though. I enjoy coffee at the 7-11 just as much as I do Starbucks.

(it took me about 3 weeks to get used to it)
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:39 pm

Just started drinking coffee this winter.

Stopped drinking Mt Dews (and all cold drinks like that) last June and haven’t had any since. Was drinking only water until november or so. Now I drink coffee when I wake up and water after that. However I only do a little bit of creamer and nothing else. Usually Hazlenut.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:40 pm

FSUKW wrote:

I stopped putting cream and sugar in last March. I am not a snob though. I enjoy coffee at the 7-11 just as much as I do Starbucks.

Fuck starcucks! Overpriced shit.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 3:56 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I don't go there unless wife asks and being a school teacher she always has gift cards.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:59 pm

FSUKW wrote:

I’m not really a coffee snob.... yet. But I can say after getting the French press I can 100% tell the difference between the methods. I’m interested at some point doing the same coffee one press and one drip and putting them side by side for taste testing. Once I get the method down to the point I want I’m gonna start trying some fancy coffee. Maybe even that cat shit coffee lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 4:00 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Just started drinking coffee this winter.

Stopped drinking Mt Dews (and all cold drinks like that) last June and haven’t had any since. Was drinking only water until november or so. Now I drink coffee when I wake up and water after that. However I only do a little bit of creamer and nothing else. Usually Hazlenut.

Black coffee, plain hot tea, water, alcohol. All I have had to drink since March 2020. No sodas, no Gatorade, no lemonade, no iced tea.

I do put caffeine free diet coke in my whisky and diet cranberry in my vodka though. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:01 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Heard that. I haven’t been to Starbucks in idk how many years. I’ve never had their coffee though.. I always got the iced coffee milkshake shit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 4:02 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

I’m not really a coffee snob.... yet. But I can say after getting the French press I can 100% tell the difference between the methods. I’m interested at some point doing the same coffee one press and one drip and putting them side by side for taste testing. Once I get the method down to the point I want I’m gonna start trying some fancy coffee. Maybe even that cat shit coffee lol

I heard about that cat shit coffee. No thanks. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:05 pm

I can’t help but want to try it :dog especially now that I’m getting into actually tasting the coffee
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 4:08 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I can’t help but want to try it :dog especially now that I’m getting into actually tasting the coffee

One look at the pile of feces and you might change your mind. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:11 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I can’t help but want to try it :dog especially now that I’m getting into actually tasting the coffee

One look at the pile of feces and you might change your mind. LOL

I’ll let them wash it off for me lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:15 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Heard that. I haven’t been to Starbucks in idk how many years. I’ve never had their coffee though.. I always got the iced coffee milkshake shit

I’ve drank it once that I can recall. It was over 9 years ago and we were headed to MD for a visit. We stopped between Knoxville and Bristol and got starbucks. It was expensive and it hurt my damn stomach. Never drank it again. The only other time I’ve been there was last month when I just stopped in and grabbed a to go order for my SiL.

What makes me really hate it is all these dumbasses who are broke and in debt but have to have Starbucks every damn day. Like WTF...
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:17 pm

Yeah buying coffee daily anywhere has to be expensive as fuck over time
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:18 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Just started drinking coffee this winter.

Black coffee, plain hot tea, water, alcohol. All I have had to drink since March 2020. No sodas, no Gatorade, no lemonade, no iced tea.

I do put caffeine free diet coke in my whisky and diet cranberry in my vodka though. LOL

I drink flavored water. I’ll drink a green mango (with caffeine) for the first bottle of the day and then fruit punch after that. My average right now is 150-200 oz of water a day. In the summer time I was drinking double that.

I’ve drank milk as well but yeah nothing else. No sweet tea, and I think I’m done with alcohol for good. Hardly ever drank it in the first place but I think the last one was the summer of 2019 when we went to Florida for a week.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:21 pm

Kaged muscle makes a great product called hydracharge that is basically like better tasting Gatorade if Gatorade was actually good for you lol

It’s pretty cheap too. Like 20 bucks for 60 servings I think
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 6:02 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Kaged muscle makes a great product called hydracharge that is basically like better tasting Gatorade if Gatorade was actually good for you lol

It’s pretty cheap too. Like 20 bucks for 60 servings I think

I’ll look into it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 6:39 pm

I drink it when I work out. It tastes great if you mix it at the ratio they say but I drink A LOT of water at the gym
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 6:40 pm

As for the coffee I got a good deal on a whole bean sample pack and gonna combine 2 of the flavors. A vanilla and a pecan. The pecan is pretty subtle and I haven’t had the vanilla yet cuz I’m really not into the flavored stuff
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 26th, 2021, 1:33 am

:goodnight

I drink it daily, but I'm cheap (when it comes to food/beverages) so I drink Folgers.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Next

Return to General Discussion