Miami Hurricanes

Re: A list of Biden's accomplishments

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 23rd, 2021, 12:43 pm

bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 2:50 pm

He locked up a ton of black people which is probably a pretty good thing.... just saying.....
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 2:53 pm

ericberry14 wrote:He locked up a ton of black people which is probably a pretty good thing.... just saying.....

Just saying that kind of shit doesn’t help us though.

I know plenty of trashy white people who are worse than the majority of blacks and browns. Blame it on the democrats that the black community is where they are. Locking up fathers for weed, making kids be raised in a one parent home, and this destroying the black community, and they are trying to do it to the white community. They want us to rely on the government instead of ourselves.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 2:56 pm

You can try to be PC all you want and that’s fine but I’ve lived where the majority is black and it’s terrible. I don’t give a fuck what happened in the past at some point people need to be fucking responsible for themselves. The “black community” sucks asshole and the country would be better off without them. Fact.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 2:57 pm

And if I could press a button that will kill all the white leftists I would. I’d press that button so fucking fast lol just all leftists period. There wouldn’t be many blacks left and I’m ok with that.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 3:07 pm

Fired the black Surgeon General who's term expires in Sept.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:10 pm

ericberry14 wrote:And if I could press a button that will kill all the white leftists I would. I’d press that button so fucking fast lol just all leftists period. There wouldn’t be many blacks left and I’m ok with that.

Problem is that the ones I’m talking about (a lot of my family) aren’t leftists.

Just dumbasses who have had a who family tree full of alcoholics. If not for my mom divorcing my dad then I’d be more like them but luckily she did a pretty decent job with making her sons better than most in our family.

That’s also why I hate alcohol.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 3:11 pm

ericberry14 wrote:You can try to be PC all you want and that’s fine but I’ve lived where the majority is black and it’s terrible. I don’t give a fuck what happened in the past at some point people need to be fucking responsible for themselves. The “black community” sucks asshole and the country would be better off without them. Fact.

I kind of agree with JD. My neighborhood has 1,282 homes. While it is not a majority, there are many blacks in this neighborhood. They are good people with educations and no "black agenda". I honestly don't know any black people with an agenda. I always chalked it up to those that feel like they are owed something and cannot realize what it takes to succeed.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:12 pm

We can kill off the leftists first and figure out the rest later :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:14 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:You can try to be PC all you want and that’s fine but I’ve lived where the majority is black and it’s terrible. I don’t give a fuck what happened in the past at some point people need to be fucking responsible for themselves. The “black community” sucks asshole and the country would be better off without them. Fact.

I kind of agree with JD. My neighborhood has 1,282 homes. While it is not a majority, there are many blacks in this neighborhood. They are good people with educations and no "black agenda". I honestly don't know any black people with an agenda. I always chalked it up to those that feel like they are owed something and cannot realize what it takes to succeed.

The black people in your nice neighborhood where homes are probably minimum 300k do not reflect the reality of what is the majority of the black community. Move to Memphis for a year... of course there are good and bad of every race but the fact is that blacks on average are worse to be around than whites. Period. Fuck em
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 3:23 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

The black people in your nice neighborhood where homes are probably minimum 300k do not reflect the reality of what is the majority of the black community. Move to Memphis for a year... of course there are good and bad of every race but the fact is that blacks on average are worse to be around than whites. Period. Fuck em

That's fair. You might be right, but I have no reason to go to the hood.

I have been to Memphis. No thanks!!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:03 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

That's fair. You might be right, but I have no reason to go to the hood.

I have been to Memphis. No thanks!!!

Exactly lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 24th, 2021, 2:00 am

ericberry14 wrote:You can try to be PC all you want and that's fine but I've lived where the majority is black and it's terrible.

That's the ghetto, bro.

I've been to a lot of small shithole towns in north Florida and south Georgia. Poor places tend to be less desirable. People who can afford to live in better areas do. Go figure. Tons of poor people don't have access to healthcare (especially mental) and get more crazy when they are without treatment. When you're surrounded by undesirables and crime and drugs, chances are you'll have a shorter fuse dealing with all the BS and be much more likely to be involved in that BS. A lot of black people are poor, too, because it's much easier and more likely to start off rich than it is to work like a dog and be lucky enough to become rich by your own work. The South in general has been cheaper and less wealthy thanks to the Civil War aftermath.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 24th, 2021, 2:50 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:You can try to be PC all you want and that's fine but I've lived where the majority is black and it's terrible.

That's the ghetto, bro.

I've been to a lot of small shithole towns in north Florida and south Georgia. Poor places tend to be less desirable. People who can afford to live in better areas do. Go figure. Tons of poor people don't have access to healthcare (especially mental) and get more crazy when they are without treatment. When you're surrounded by undesirables and crime and drugs, chances are you'll have a shorter fuse dealing with all the BS and be much more likely to be involved in that BS. A lot of black people are poor, too, because it's much easier and more likely to start off rich than it is to work like a dog and be lucky enough to become rich by your own work. The South in general has been cheaper and less wealthy thanks to the Civil War aftermath.

People in the ghetto have cars dipshit. You break down in Memphis especially in the dark even in a nice area you better have a swat team with you if you don’t want to get robbed. There are plenty of wealthy black people in Memphis and let me tell you they aren’t worried about white people. They are worried about the same motherfuckers robbing them... explain it away all you want loser
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 24th, 2021, 3:46 am

:dog :dog :dog

Spoiler:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes