Shocking news of dem hypocrisy!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Shocking news of dem hypocrisy!

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 2:57 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:You blaming where the country is at on Trump and Trump alone.... it's just factually incorrect.

Pelosi, AOC, Schumer, etc....

McConnell, Graham, etc....

Do you fault the media at all?

I blame the arsonist, not the materials and accelerants he used to burn the thing down. They sure as hell don't stop the fire, but it's not like they were doing anything unexpected by facilitating it. The materials used get burned as well. Sometimes it takes a while for them to be completely reduced to ash.

You don’t fault them for playing games with Covid?

Called Trump racist and xenophobic for shutting down the border?

You want me and other Americans to take Covid seriously?

Maybe have Pelosi, Cuomo, Lightfoot, Newsome, and probably every other democrat “leader” actually follow the rules they tell us to follow, and I’d take it a bit more serious.

You had media criticizing Americans and President Trump for not wanting to wear a mask, but they would get caught on cameras taking theirs off once they thought the camera was off.

I’m sorry but if you fault Trump for all of this then there’s really nothing that can be said to even change your opinion.

I don’t trust anything now and it’s because of the media. You can bet I’m not the only American that is that way.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 2:58 pm

Why even bring up all the hypocrisy with this idiot? He’s a leftist. They are disingenuous and straight up liars. We’d be better off if they all dropped dead tomorrow
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:01 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Why even bring up all the hypocrisy with this idiot? He’s a leftist. They are disingenuous and straight up liars. We’d be better off if they all dropped dead tomorrow

He can deny it with words but he knows the truth.

Just tired of hypocrites. If you want to hate trump for using force against protestors then you better hate Biden for it.

You want to hate Trump for using Executive Orders then you better hate Biden for it.

You want to hate Fox News for being biased... well you better hate every other “news” outlet in America too.

Fucking hypocrites everywhere
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 3:03 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Why even bring up all the hypocrisy with this idiot? He’s a leftist. They are disingenuous and straight up liars. We’d be better off if they all dropped dead tomorrow

Just tired of hypocrites. If you want to hate trump for using force against protestors then you better hate Biden for it.

You want to hate Trump for using Executive Orders then you better hate Biden for it.

You want to hate Fox News for being biased... well you better hate every other “news” outlet in America too.

"Hypocrites" is a trigger word. :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:05 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

"Hypocrites" is a trigger word. :ROFL2

What isn’t a trigger word to libs?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:17 pm

Why is it ok to be proud to be any race except for white?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 3:33 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Why is it ok to be proud to be any race except for white?

Unfortunately, it's always been that way. Just an amplified, violent agenda when a black president comes in and the "community" now somehow thinks it's 1950 again.

We have always had black only golf courses, black only fraternity houses, black only scholarships, minority government contracts, black history month.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:08 pm

FSUKW wrote:

Unfortunately, it's always been that way. Just an amplified, violent agenda when a black president comes in and the "community" now somehow thinks it's 1950 again.

We have always had black only golf courses, black only fraternity houses, black only scholarships, minority government contracts, black history month.

For sure. And I used to be like well whatever blacks have it the way they do so I won’t complain about the anti white shit... sorry everyone but I’m over that now. It’s not ok that “only whites are capable of racism”... that’s so fucking dumb. The left promotes anti white racism under the guise of fighting racism and it’s disgusting. I’m tired of my race being shit on. Black say the same thing while they have all those things you just said. Give me a fucking break children!
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:09 pm

Not to mention even though the left is anti white they still rely on white people being their base..... and they comply!!!! What the fucking fuck!?!?!?!?!? :wtf
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 4:13 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

For sure. And I used to be like well whatever blacks have it the way they do so I won’t complain about the anti white shit... sorry everyone but I’m over that now. It’s not ok that “only whites are capable of racism”... that’s so fucking dumb. The left promotes anti white racism under the guise of fighting racism and it’s disgusting. I’m tired of my race being shit on. Black say the same thing while they have all those things you just said. Give me a fucking break children!

I try not to get worked up. I know too many black people who keep things real and grounded. Not looking for reparations from me.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 24th, 2021, 1:18 am

True. School shootings, Charlottesville, trying to overthrow democracy are all a result of liberalism. If every kid without a fully-developed brain had a gun, so many child murdereres would be stopped immediately by other child murderers.

The best side effect of unregulated capitalism is sensationalist news used to generate ad revenue. Who needs accuracy when there's a buck to be made?

Damn leftists are always trying to take away our votes. 1 mail-in ballot box per county in Texas isn't trying to discourage a certain demographic from voting.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 24th, 2021, 1:25 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

True. School shootings, Charlottesville, trying to overthrow democracy are all a result of liberalism. If every kid without a fully-developed brain had a gun, so many child murdereres would be stopped immediately by other child murderers.

The best side effect of unregulated capitalism is sensationalist news used to generate ad revenue. Who needs accuracy when there's a buck to be made?

Damn leftists are always trying to take away our votes. 1 mail-in ballot box per county in Texas isn't trying to discourage a certain demographic from voting.

Kids shouldn’t have weapons and they shouldn’t have voting rights until fully developed brain.

Seems these dumbasses are doing more damage with their votes than they ever could do with guns.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 24th, 2021, 1:30 am

Because the racist libtards are just as dumb if not dumber than the racist conservitards.
No sarcasm: if people really want to fight racism, they need to stop bringing attention to it or having pride in any race. One of several huge faults with the idiot libtards that they think being against racial categorization is somehow racist and "minimizing their experience." Suddenly nobody says "minority" any more. It's just "POC," which hilariously fits "piece of crap" quite well, assuming they need to feel special by identifying as a POC.

Back in the '90s it was about accepting people with their differences. Now these idiots insist on mentally segregating people based on differences, as in if you call a black man a man, you are doing something wrong.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 24th, 2021, 1:45 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Why even bring up all the hypocrisy with this idiot? He's a leftist. They are disingenuous and straight up liars. We'd be better off if they all dropped dead tomorrow

Kids shouldn't have weapons and they shouldn't have voting rights until fully developed brain.

Seems these dumbasses are doing more damage with their votes than they ever could do with guns.

That legally that would set the minimum gun age to around 25 years old. And I'd argue they shouldn't even legally be allowed to use them without reaching that age.

They don't have weapons. It's their elders with dozens if not hundreds of different guns in their "collection." Why do they need AK-47s, M16s, M4s and more? Arguably worse is collecting handguns. Does anyone give a shit if you own a handgun that isn't a Colt .45? Is a Glock something to be proud of now?

The whole "Just lock it up and hope they don't discover the hiding place" is dumb, too. Responsible gun owners would tell their kids about the gun(s) so they don't end up killing themselves or others and why it's so dangerous. Of course, then you have the ones who teach their kids how to shoot and slaughter animals for funsies and mounts, not food. I'd rather them learn archery in that case, instead of being a pussy gunning down an animal from long range. Or just go fishing. At least then the smart fish can grab a free meal and only the ones that make stupid mistakes are punished.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 24th, 2021, 2:03 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Why even bring up all the hypocrisy with this idiot? He's a leftist. They are disingenuous and straight up liars. We'd be better off if they all dropped dead tomorrow

Kids shouldn't have weapons and they shouldn't have voting rights until fully developed brain.

That legally that would set the minimum gun age to around 25 years old. And I'd argue they shouldn't even legally be allowed to use them without reaching that age.

They don't have weapons. It's their elders with dozens if not hundreds of different guns in their "collection." Why do they need AK-47s, M16s, M4s and more? Arguably worse is collecting handguns. Does anyone give a shit if you own a handgun that isn't a Colt .45? Is a Glock something to be proud of now?

The whole "Just lock it up and hope they don't discover the hiding place" is dumb, too. Responsible gun owners would tell their kids about the gun(s) so they don't end up killing themselves or others and why it's so dangerous. Of course, then you have the ones who teach their kids how to shoot and slaughter animals for funsies and mounts, not food. I'd rather them learn archery in that case, instead of being a pussy gunning down an animal from long range. Or just go fishing. At least then the smart fish can grab a free meal and only the ones that make stupid mistakes are punished.

I can see that point of view, and don’t think you’re weong for having it. I got a shotgun at age 8 or 9 and never once thought of using it against someone or myself, and I dealt with depression for most of my life. Having thoughts of dying and not caring if I died, but again never once thought of using it for the wrong reason. I had a great mom and a great stepdad who showed me responsibility. My biological dad wasn’t much of a parental figure but he’s got me the gun and he always made sure when I was with him and using it that I knew how damaging it can be.

So I don’t think kids having access to guns is all that bad but only it the right circumstances even though it’s usually not the right circumstance.

As to the age of 25, that’s something I don’t hate. We don’t need any cops below the age of 25, and shouldn’t be sending anyone under the age of 25 over seas to fight in wars.

In reality kids need to be older to be driving as well.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion