Shocking news of dem hypocrisy!

Moderator: JdPat04

Shocking news of dem hypocrisy!

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 21st, 2021, 5:09 pm

So many Senate Democrats - including arguably the most influential on such matters, Sen. Jack Reed of Rhode Island - vowed in 2017 when they gave waiver to James Mattis (so he could stop Trump) that they would never give one again.
Do you think they'll keep their word? :thought

"[W]aiving the law should happen no more than once in a generation. Therefore I will not support a waiver for future nominees. Nor will I support any effort to water down or repeal the statute in the future." -Sen. Jack Reed 1/13/17

Fast forward to 1/21/21...
Sen. Reed announced on Wednesday he will support Biden’s pick for Defense secretary, despite warning four years ago he would not support allowing another recently retired general to take the job. House Armed Services Committee Chairman Adam Smith (D-Wash.) has also come out in strong support for Austin, despite opposing Mattis’s waiver four years ago.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5350 ... on-nominee
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Shocking news of dem hypocrisy!

Postby JdPat04 » January 21st, 2021, 6:30 pm

I’m shocked I tell you
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 22nd, 2021, 6:52 am

It's amazing what happens when the USA turns into a shithole country because of incompetent-at-best leadership and drastic measures are required to bring things back to some sort of normal. :sadyes

Thanks, Treason Party and Dump! :maga
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 22nd, 2021, 1:03 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's amazing what happens when the USA turns into a shithole country because of incompetent-at-best leadership and drastic measures are required to bring things back to some sort of normal. :sadyes

You don’t think Obama fucked us any?

You don’t think Bush fucked us any?

Clinton?
Bush?
Reagan?

I believe they all fucked us
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 22nd, 2021, 3:25 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's amazing what happens when the USA turns into a shithole country because of incompetent-at-best leadership and drastic measures are required to bring things back to some sort of normal. :sadyes

Clinton?
Bush?
Reagan?

It turned into the shit hole it currently resembles because of the violent and hypocritical response of the idiot left to Trump for 4 years. To blame trump 100% is fucking stupid and irresponsible.

Most of those idiots have zero opinion on Trump’s policies as they are to busy making fun of his hair or Twitter posts. Most are too stupid to realize what his policies even are.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 22nd, 2021, 4:20 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Clinton?
Bush?
Reagan?

It turned into the shit hole it currently resembles because of the violent and hypocritical response of the idiot left to Trump for 4 years. To blame trump 100% is fucking stupid and irresponsible.

Most of those idiots have zero opinion on Trump’s policies as they are to busy making fun of his hair or Twitter posts. Most are too stupid to realize what his policies even are.

Agreed though we had BlM starting under Obama and Biden.

Weird how they didn’t fix any of the issues though
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 22nd, 2021, 4:42 pm

You always manage to fit so much nonsense into such short comments. I don't know why you feel the need to go on so many >9000 rage rants.

Ignoring norms is bringing things back to normal?
Dems ignoring laws and doing the opposite of what they said they'd do is normal? Okay, you got me there... :dog
They couldn't find anyone to head the DoD who wasn't a Raytheon board member?
They couldn't find anyone who had been out of military service for 7 years because "muh Drumph"? You actually expect anyone to believe that? :ROFL

The shitholes in the US are cities ruined by decades of Dem leadership and cities destroyed by Dem riots, looting, and destruction. A lot of overlap here, obviously.
Why are people fleeing blue states in record numbers? :thought
[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 22nd, 2021, 4:56 pm

Add another 8-9 people leaving MD in 3 months
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 22nd, 2021, 5:42 pm

And most of these people will go and vote to ruin their new states :wtf
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 22nd, 2021, 11:02 pm

:biglol

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 22nd, 2021, 11:03 pm

ericberry14 wrote:And most of these people will go and vote to ruin their new states :wtf

Sad but true
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 23rd, 2021, 3:27 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

You don't think Obama fucked us any?

You don't think Bush fucked us any?

Clinton?
Bush?
Reagan?

Most of those idiots have zero opinion on Trump's policies as they are to busy making fun of his hair or Twitter posts. Most are too stupid to realize what his policies even are.

You're too blinded by alt "facts" to accept the truth, traitor. Nobody else here completely doubled down on Dump and the Treason Party after Jan. 6 like you did. Dump deliberately appealed to fear, hate, and lies to win in 2016 and you act surprised when it stirs up fear and hate in response. Jester looks like he has a 110 IQ and bigbluebazooka looks like Mensa material in comparison.

@JD
The country hadn't been this bad under any of the above as it did with Dump's Treason Party in power. Snivelling cowards, sociopathic shitbags that may have helped in the murderous failed insurrection. Republicans didn't do that shit. They might be greedy, but they aren't traitors... or at least they weren't. I still hate calling the traitors members any US political party. They might have an R next to their name, but they are not real Republicans, IMO. Any of Dump's supporters after 2021-01-06 are really Treason Party members in my eyes.

W. Bush made some bad invasion decisions and failed to stop the 2008 economic crisis by letting banks do whatever the fuck they wanted and approving every loan they saw. Reagan funded Al Qaeda, but that didn't fuck us till later. Obama inherited a terrible economy and made it better and made a step in the right direction in terms of healthcare. He made the USA respected on the world stage excluding maybe Putin and North Korea. Clinton was impeached for having an affair and lying about it. El Niño was the other major crappy thing in his terms that I can recall.

You might as well compare a paper cut to a compound fracture if you're thinking any of the former POTUSes you named are anywhere close to as bad as Dump was
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 4:33 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Clinton?
Bush?
Reagan?

Most of those idiots have zero opinion on Trump's policies as they are to busy making fun of his hair or Twitter posts. Most are too stupid to realize what his policies even are.

You're too blinded by alt "facts" to accept the truth, traitor. Nobody else here completely doubled down on Dump and the Treason Party after Jan. 6 like you did. Dump deliberately appealed to fear, hate, and lies to win in 2016 and you act surprised when it stirs up fear and hate in response. Jester looks like he has a 110 IQ and bigbluebazooka looks like Mensa material in comparison.

@JD
The country hadn't been this bad under any of the above as it did with Dump's Treason Party in power. Snivelling cowards, sociopathic shitbags that may have helped in the murderous failed insurrection. Republicans didn't do that shit. They might be greedy, but they aren't traitors... or at least they weren't. I still hate calling the traitors members any US political party. They might have an R next to their name, but they are not real Republicans, IMO. Any of Dump's supporters after 2021-01-06 are really Treason Party members in my eyes.

W. Bush made some bad invasion decisions and failed to stop the 2008 economic crisis by letting banks do whatever the fuck they wanted and approving every loan they saw. Reagan funded Al Qaeda, but that didn't fuck us till later. Obama inherited a terrible economy and made it better and made a step in the right direction in terms of healthcare. He made the USA respected on the world stage excluding maybe Putin and North Korea. Clinton was impeached for having an affair and lying about it. El Niño was the other major crappy thing in his terms that I can recall.

You might as well compare a paper cut to a compound fracture if you're thinking any of the former POTUSes you named are anywhere close to as bad as Dump was

You are as triggered as you are idiotic. Typical though. I can’t even read your dribble anymore.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:56 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Clinton?
Bush?
Reagan?

@JD

You blaming where the country is at on Trump and Trump alone.... it’s just factually incorrect.

Pelosi, AOC, Schumer, etc....

McConnell, Graham, etc....

Do you fault the media at all?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 23rd, 2021, 10:18 am

FSUKW wrote:You are as triggered as you are idiotic. Typical though. I can't even read your dribble anymore.

It's "drivel," genius.
You can barely read at all. At least it explains some things.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 23rd, 2021, 10:22 am

JdPat04 wrote:You blaming where the country is at on Trump and Trump alone.... it's just factually incorrect.

I blame the arsonist, not the materials and accelerants he used to burn the thing down. They sure as hell don't stop the fire, but it's not like they were doing anything unexpected by facilitating it. The materials used get burned as well. Sometimes it takes a while for them to be completely reduced to ash.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 10:25 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:You blaming where the country is at on Trump and Trump alone.... it's just factually incorrect.

I blame the arsonist, not the materials and accelerants he used to burn the thing down. They sure as hell don't stop the fire, but it's not like they were doing anything unexpected by facilitating it. The materials used get burned as well. Sometimes it takes a while for them to be completely reduced to ash.

Go kill yourself bitch
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 23rd, 2021, 10:47 am

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Go kill yourself bitch

Why? I'm not Christopher Stanton Georgia.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 11:08 am

Because the world would be a better place without you... it’s pretty self explanatory
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 2:19 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:You are as triggered as you are idiotic. Typical though. I can't even read your dribble anymore.

It's "drivel," genius.
You can barely read at all. At least it explains some things.

I’m so offended.

And you’re still triggered.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion