Twitter gets ratioed for hypocrisy

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Twitter gets ratioed for hypocrisy

Postby JdPat04 » January 16th, 2021, 2:02 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Haven't had a new phone in 4 years or more. When I buy my next phone, it won't be Apple.

Being poorer makes it a bit harder to be picky. It's why I said I try my best. Thanks though

I apologize to you, JD. My mini-rant wasn't really directed at you. I should've quoted EB instead.

All good. I ain’t mad at anybody.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 16th, 2021, 2:57 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Idk why no one cares about the super monopoly deciding parler can’t be an app anymore

I try my best to avoid using them but not much else I can do about it.

I'd tell you tards to use F-Droid, but a chunk of you are too stupid to...
1. Use Android.
2. Sideload apps.
3. Not use libtard Apple tech. Seriously, you call me a libtard but I'm not walking around with the feminazis' selfie-taker of choice.
4. Jailbreak your Iphone without bricking it.

At least he (further) proves Dump is a bitch that can be bought and has no loyalty to the USA, something a lot of you tards seem to think is fake news.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/apple ... 2019-11-20
Trump said Wednesday that he's "looking" at exempting Apple from a new wave of tariffs on Chinese goods set to take effect in December. Cook has said in the past that such tariffs would hurt Apple's bottom line and help its biggest competitors.

The head faggot at Apple was quick to sell out to/buy out Dump following his election. Crook... I mean Cook is actually the two-faced POS libtard you guys claim is Biden.
At least he's ripping you idiots who buy crApple shit off.
none of that will bring back parler which was shut down for no other reason than we don’t like this competition. You being so anti Apple makes me think Apple can’t be all that bad lol now please calm down and get ready to board your train
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 16th, 2021, 6:17 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Idk why no one cares about the super monopoly deciding parler can’t be an app anymore

The collusion to take down Parler absolutely violates antitrust laws, but with dems controlling congress nothing will likely be done until at least 2022.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby JdPat04 » January 16th, 2021, 7:01 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:

The collusion to take down Parler absolutely violates antitrust laws, but with dems controlling congress nothing will likely be done until at least 2022.

Nothing will ever be done
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 16th, 2021, 9:08 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:The collusion to take down Parler absolutely violates antitrust laws.

... :ays :biglol

This is why so many people don't post any more. The fucking absurdity has infected most of the regular posters left. You can always go to VKontakte where they'll surely more accepting of anti-American rhetoric. Although you'd probably have to learn Russian, which is way beyond most of your capabilities.

It's the capitalist ideal that conservitards love that allows Big Tech to gain money, power, and oligopolies to shut down any of your safe spaces. :ROFL2 Those massive tax breaks you champion sure as hell help them pay for lawyers and lobbyists.

What's funny is you laugh about the libtards asking the police to protect them but have are so self-unaware that you're crying for the government to protect you when you support the dismantling of it. :biglol :biglol :biglol :clap :clap :clap. Except in this case it's not part of the government's job to protect your echo chambers. It is the police's job to protect and serve citizens. I mean I'm sure you'd agree that web hosts should be able to shut down kiddie />r0n sites if they want. But when it's a conservitard safe space because you aren't even winning the EC any more, it's unfair. :dog

I'm sure there are some Russian or Chinese hosts the Treason Party can move to and further show just how stupid they are. :lolthumb I mean it worked for Encyclopedia Dramatica, for a while.

Assuming you move to FL, you'll definitely fit the Florida Man meme. :facepalm
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 16th, 2021, 9:35 pm

One day when you aren’t woke enough for the psychos on your team you’ll understand. But it will be too late. Hopefully we can just get this shit over with the fast way
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 16th, 2021, 10:00 pm

ericberry14 wrote:One day when you aren't woke enough for the psychos on your team you'll understand. But it will be too late. Hopefully we can just get this shit over with the fast way

I keep telling you guys I'm more conservative than you think, at least socially. Economically and environmentally, I'm much more liberal.

I already hate the racist rhetoric they use to justify or condemn people. "People of color" is one of the gayest things they've come up with. I got accused of being a racist xenophobe for telling someone their grammar sucked last night without ever mentioning their race, and it wasn't even ebonics related. When I bring up how racist it is to define things that way, their little heads overload or they go into full denial mode and cite the fact that because racist things happened, that means you have to treat minorities better than the white devil. The "white privilege" shit is along the same lines: they don't fucking get that every person gets "privilege" based on how they look. They just get different ones. I never feel like I should apologize for being white, something they also think is a "woke" thing to do.

I also draw the line in a very different place than the "not wrong, different" crap they spout. Obesity isn't beautiful. Women don't need more "rights" and advantages than they already have. Being so fucked in the head that you think you're a woman/man instead of a man/woman as you were born is another thing I strongly disagree (with regards to encouragement vs. psych treatment) with the largely-Dem LGBTQ+ faction. Also I don't get offended when someone uses "retard" as if it's worse than "fucking cunt" in terms of things you're not supposed to say.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 17th, 2021, 2:23 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:One day when you aren't woke enough for the psychos on your team you'll understand. But it will be too late. Hopefully we can just get this shit over with the fast way

I keep telling you guys I'm more conservative than you think

Excuse me, conservitard is the preferred nomenclature.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 18th, 2021, 2:13 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:The collusion to take down Parler absolutely violates antitrust laws.

This is why so many people don't post any more. The fucking absurdity has infected most of the regular posters left. You can always go to VKontakte where they'll surely more accepting of anti-American rhetoric. Although you'd probably have to learn Russian, which is way beyond most of your capabilities.

It's the capitalist ideal that conservitards love that allows Big Tech to gain money, power, and oligopolies to shut down any of your safe spaces. :ROFL2 Those massive tax breaks you champion sure as hell help them pay for lawyers and lobbyists.

What's funny is you laugh about the libtards asking the police to protect them but have are so self-unaware that you're crying for the government to protect you when you support the dismantling of it. :biglol :biglol :biglol :clap :clap :clap. Except in this case it's not part of the government's job to protect your echo chambers. It is the police's job to protect and serve citizens. I mean I'm sure you'd agree that web hosts should be able to shut down kiddie />r0n sites if they want. But when it's a conservitard safe space because you aren't even winning the EC any more, it's unfair. :dog

I'm sure there are some Russian or Chinese hosts the Treason Party can move to and further show just how stupid they are. :lolthumb I mean it worked for Encyclopedia Dramatica, for a while.

Umm, the Dems are bought and paid for by China....why would I be interested in that party. :dunno

Im not sure why you keep equating safe space with the right. We don't give a fuck about language. Those banning pro rightwing sites are the ones needing the safe spaces with no view points to the right. Theses leftists realize that if they don't silence the right, then the brain dead public schooled zombies will realize just how awful the leftist political ideologies are. When you have to censor opposing views, your ideas suck.

And if you actually believe that any of this censorship has anything to do with violence/terrorism then you must live in a bubble. Spend some time on Twitter and you will see, if your eyes are open.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 19th, 2021, 12:24 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Umm, the Dems are bought and paid for by China....why would I be interested in that party. :dunno

Im not sure why you keep equating safe space with the right. We don't give a fuck about language. Those banning pro rightwing sites are the ones needing the safe spaces with no view points to the right. Theses leftists realize that if they don't silence the right, then the brain dead public schooled zombies will realize just how awful the leftist political ideologies are. When you have to censor opposing views, your ideas suck.

And if you actually believe that any of this censorship has anything to do with violence/terrorism then you must live in a bubble. Spend some time on Twitter and you will see, if your eyes are open.

And now they're going after OAN and Newsmax. I dont think they're going to do to well shutting down freedom of the press. And if you dont get OAN or Newsmax just download KlowdTV and pay $2.50 a month. Besides. She's worth it. :adown

Fuck Foxnews and CNN

Spoiler:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 19th, 2021, 12:30 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

And now they're going after OAN and Newsmax. I dont think they're going to do to well shutting down freedom of the press. And if you dont get OAN or Newsmax just download KlowdTV and pay $2.50 a month. Besides. She's worth it. :adown

Fuck Foxnews and CNN

Spoiler:

I saw the CNN clip of Oliver Darcy and co. going after OAN and Newsmax. :biglol

Even if they were successful at having them removed, it isn't going to improve the ratings at the XiNN. :dog

I haven't heard if KlowdTV, but I will check it out
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 19th, 2021, 1:01 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Fuck Foxnews and CNN

Spoiler:

I saw the CNN clip of Oliver Darcy and co. going after OAN and Newsmax. :biglol

Even if they were successful at having them removed, it isn't going to improve the ratings at the XiNN. :dog

I haven't heard if KlowdTV, but I will check it out

Its an app that works on smart phones and most smart tvs. And its cheaper then a monthly newspaper subscription. :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 19th, 2021, 12:16 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Fuck Foxnews and CNN

Spoiler:

Wood smash
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 20th, 2021, 5:14 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Links? I would love to see where you get your stupid conspiracy theories.

That sounds like Fox News and other conservitard echo chambers that rarely ever have opposing views there. If they do, it's generally to mock and roast them. No serious consideration is given there.

There is a limit to freedom of expression. That's why death threats among other things are illegal.
and if you actually believe that any of this censorship has anything to do with violence/terrorism then you must live in a bubble. spend some time on twitter and you will see, if your eyes are open.

How does one incite violent coups by spreading the lie that the 2020 election was rigged? Hmm... :thought
Spreading lies as truths is how the Nazi Party and Trump came to power. Yes, the alternative facts shouldn't be spread around like facts to idiots like you who believe anything you read... wait, you guys aren't big readers. Hear. I meant that you'll believe everything you hear, especially if there are no facts to back it up. That would just make sense.

Do you think it's responsible to tell a toddler to drink rat poison? I mean it's free speech to tell them that... Or you might get charged with some form of manslaughter if not outright homicide.

There are social media spaces without corporate overlords. I'd tell you about them but I think it's funny you think Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Parler are the only social media spaces out there. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 20th, 2021, 11:31 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:I just hope Biden improves your life. Which one of his policies are you looking forward to that will help you out in the future? Can I get an honest answer from you?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 20th, 2021, 5:19 pm

To FESPN:

Stop with the logical fallacies, bird brain. Telling a child to drink poison =/= questioning an election. I know how you lefties hate free speech but for now we still have it. Remember 3 years of Russia, Russia, Russia?

I don't watch Faux News, but it's no different than the leftist owned echo chambers. (CNN, MSLSD, etc.) I'm actually surprised you are still here. Congrats on being the last leftist that doesn't need a safe space. Notice how no one needs to ban you? We aren't arfaid of the nonsense you post. Freedom of speech, son.

Burning books = silencing free speech = the left. The Nazi party was to the left like all shitty ideologies. Socialism = Communism = Facsism

I think it's funny that you think I use those social media platforms, other than Parler. :jerkit

I really hope you are trolling...if not maybe you will wake up one day. You have a long way to go though. Maybe start with researching the Jesuits. :v
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 20th, 2021, 11:28 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:To FESPN:
Burning books = silencing free speech = the left. The Nazi party was to the left like all shitty ideologies. Socialism = Communism = Facsism

I really hope you are trolling...if not maybe you will wake up one day.

The Nazi ideas that the cowardly German government betrayed its people at the end of WW1 and didn't support the military is leaning so far left, it's leaning right. :lolthumb
Violent failed coups? I mean that one doesn't resemble the Treason Party at all. :ROFL2
The whole "inferior" Mexicans coming in caravans doesn't resemble the anti-Semitic aspect of the Nazi Party, either, :dog
I think it's funny that you think I use those social media platforms, other than Parler. :jerkit

I never said I thought you used them, only that you thought they were exclusively what existed as far as social networks.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 21st, 2021, 1:58 am

Nazis? Coups? :ROFL Talk about your conspiracy theories.

If anything the few dozen actual Nazis in this country will be glad the most pro-Israel president in US history is being replaced by the guy behind the legislation that led to thousands of blacks getting killed by cops.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 29th, 2021, 11:59 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:It's crazy. Parler is still down. They are labeling normal people who voted for trump terrorists. We will do nothing. Except get on the train when it comes for us. Pathetic

You always have this safe space, snowflake. ; )
Oh, wait. I'm here to bring you shitstains back to reality... more vigorously than any of the former Repugnants here, anyway.

Aren't you still supporting him after his violent, murder-filled failed coup? And you think you're not a terrorist? I mean 100% of Al Qaeda that are still alive aren't suicide bombers, either.
"Just because I strongly endorse and believe in Bin Laden doesn't mean I'm a terrorist. Just because I don't believe in democracy and freedom doesn't mean I am an enemy of those ideals! It wasn't a threat! I just said I was going to shoot him!"

Little bitch.

I apologize to everyone for my behavior in this thread, not limited to just this quoted post.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 29th, 2021, 4:07 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:It's crazy. Parler is still down. They are labeling normal people who voted for trump terrorists. We will do nothing. Except get on the train when it comes for us. Pathetic

You always have this safe space, snowflake. ; )
Oh, wait. I'm here to bring you shitstains back to reality... more vigorously than any of the former Repugnants here, anyway.

Aren't you still supporting him after his violent, murder-filled failed coup? And you think you're not a terrorist? I mean 100% of Al Qaeda that are still alive aren't suicide bombers, either.
"Just because I strongly endorse and believe in Bin Laden doesn't mean I'm a terrorist. Just because I don't believe in democracy and freedom doesn't mean I am an enemy of those ideals! It wasn't a threat! I just said I was going to shoot him!"

Little bitch.

I apologize to everyone for my behavior in this thread, not limited to just this quoted post.

It's all good. Political hyperbole is the American way! :usa

We're all guilty here. :surrender
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion