Twitter gets ratioed for hypocrisy

Moderator: JdPat04

Twitter gets ratioed for hypocrisy

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 12th, 2021, 7:43 pm

:ROFL Fuckin' retards...

Twitter Public Policy
@Policy
Ahead of the Ugandan election, we're hearing reports that Internet service providers are being ordered to block social media and messaging apps.

We strongly condemn internet shutdowns – they are hugely harmful, violate basic human rights and the principles of the #OpenInternet.
1:22 PM · Jan 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Policy/status/1349059275461685250
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Twitter gets ratioed for hypocrisy

Postby ericberry14 » January 12th, 2021, 10:46 pm

Seriously WTF were they thinking
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 12th, 2021, 11:03 pm

Hypocrisy is all they* know...

"We write to express our strong concern about Apple's censorship of apps" -AOC with six others, Oct. 2019 :2thumbs

"Good to see this development from Apple" -AOC, Jan. 2021, after Apple censored an app :notsureif

*Dems/media/tech overlords
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 13th, 2021, 12:40 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Hypocrisy

Can't say that word here. A certain poster may start downing tide pods or whatever it is the idiot left is doing these days.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 13th, 2021, 11:05 am

It’s crazy. Parler is still down. They are labeling normal people who voted for trump terrorists. We will do nothing. Except get on the train when it comes for us. Pathetic
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 14th, 2021, 3:58 pm

Fuck it, I'm moving to Uganda
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby JdPat04 » January 14th, 2021, 8:00 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:Fuck it, I'm moving to Uganda

Uganda be kidding me
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 14th, 2021, 9:21 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:Fuck it, I'm moving to Uganda

Uganda be kidding me

:badumtsh
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 14th, 2021, 9:59 pm

Parler still down. No one gives a fuck. Bend over and bite your lip assholes cuz this ain’t gon feel good
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 15th, 2021, 4:26 am

ericberry14 wrote:It's crazy. Parler is still down. They are labeling normal people who voted for trump terrorists. We will do nothing. Except get on the train when it comes for us. Pathetic

You always have this safe space, snowflake. ; )
Oh, wait. I'm here to bring you shitstains back to reality... more vigorously than any of the former Repugnants here, anyway.

Aren't you still supporting him after his violent, murder-filled failed coup? And you think you're not a terrorist? I mean 100% of Al Qaeda that are still alive aren't suicide bombers, either.
"Just because I strongly endorse and believe in Bin Laden doesn't mean I'm a terrorist. Just because I don't believe in democracy and freedom doesn't mean I am an enemy of those ideals! It wasn't a threat! I just said I was going to shoot him!"

Little bitch.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 15th, 2021, 4:30 am

FSUKW wrote:

Can't say that word here. A certain poster may start downing tide pods or whatever it is the idiot left is doing these days.

50 years old and you can't stop thinking about me. It's good to know just how feeble you are mentally. ; )

Don't tell your "wife" how much you think of me. I'm sure she'd get jealous, or use it in the divorce, assuming you're not divorced already. "Divorce" is basically a legal dissolution... I mean cancellation... I mean "stop" of marriage.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 15th, 2021, 10:25 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Hypocrisy is all they* know...

"We write to express our strong concern about Apple's censorship of apps" -AOC with six others, Oct. 2019 :2thumbs

"Good to see this development from Apple" -AOC, Jan. 2021, after Apple censored an app :notsureif

*Dems/media/tech overlords

Sadly i dont believe anything can be done about this. Unless you cut off their electricity. :twisted:
They own the data centers and the servers. I know this because i built two of them when i lived in the Carolins. And i know how they work. The good days of being in the union. :facepalm
And i dont expect congress to do anything because they care more about not being exposed for being pedos.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 15th, 2021, 1:07 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

50 years old and you can't stop thinking about me. It's good to know just how feeble you are mentally. ; )

Don't tell your "wife" how much you think of me. I'm sure she'd get jealous, or use it in the divorce, assuming you're not divorced already. "Divorce" is basically a legal dissolution... I mean cancellation... I mean "stop" of marriage.

Once again you’re a tiresome hypocrite as well as the board piece of shit. Piece of shit in real life as well but I’m sure your small circle of friend and family know that as well. I said friend, not friends on purpose. I doubt you have many.

Should I bring up all the times you mentioned me?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 15th, 2021, 8:40 pm

Idk why no one cares about the super monopoly deciding parler can’t be an app anymore
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 15th, 2021, 8:49 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Idk why no one cares about the super monopoly deciding parler can’t be an app anymore

I try my best to avoid using them but not much else I can do about it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 16th, 2021, 4:18 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Idk why no one cares about the super monopoly deciding parler can’t be an app anymore

I try my best to avoid using them but not much else I can do about it.

I'd tell you tards to use F-Droid, but a chunk of you are too stupid to...
1. Use Android.
2. Sideload apps.
3. Not use libtard Apple tech. Seriously, you call me a libtard but I'm not walking around with the feminazis' selfie-taker of choice.
4. Jailbreak your Iphone without bricking it.

At least he (further) proves Dump is a bitch that can be bought and has no loyalty to the USA, something a lot of you tards seem to think is fake news.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/apple ... 2019-11-20
Trump said Wednesday that he's "looking" at exempting Apple from a new wave of tariffs on Chinese goods set to take effect in December. Cook has said in the past that such tariffs would hurt Apple's bottom line and help its biggest competitors.

The head faggot at Apple was quick to sell out to/buy out Dump following his election. Crook... I mean Cook is actually the two-faced POS libtard you guys claim is Biden.
At least he's ripping you idiots who buy crApple shit off.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 16th, 2021, 4:23 am

Haven’t had a new phone in 4 years or more. When I buy my next phone, it won’t be Apple.

Being poorer makes it a bit harder to be picky. It’s why I said I try my best. Thanks though
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 16th, 2021, 4:31 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Once again you’re a tiresome hypocrite as well as the board piece of shit. Piece of shit in real life as well but I’m sure your small circle of friend and family know that as well. I said friend, not friends on purpose. I doubt you have many.

About as many times as you've called me a hypocrite. I don't believe I've brought you up in threads you hadn't posted in since 2020 (maybe once if at all), but you definitely bring me up out of the blue. See above.

You're an old man who can't take criticism or the truth. To call you a bitch would be understating it. You also seem to have a fixation with licking toilets. I guess shit doesn't only come out of your mouth. You keep getting triggered like a little snowflake because I bring up how stupid and hypocritical the Treason Party is. I bring up facts and make you eat your words. Of course you'd hate me.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 16th, 2021, 4:44 am

JdPat04 wrote:Haven't had a new phone in 4 years or more. When I buy my next phone, it won't be Apple.

Being poorer makes it a bit harder to be picky. It's why I said I try my best. Thanks though

I apologize to you, JD. My mini-rant wasn't really directed at you. I should've quoted EB instead.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 16th, 2021, 4:51 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

About as many times as you've called me a hypocrite. I don't believe I've brought you up in threads you hadn't posted in since 2020 (maybe once if at all), but you definitely bring me up out of the blue. See above.

You're an old man who can't take criticism or the truth. To call you a bitch would be understating it. You also seem to have a fixation with licking toilets. I guess shit doesn't only come out of your mouth. You keep getting triggered like a little snowflake because I bring up how stupid and hypocritical the Treason Party is. I bring up facts and make you eat your words. Of course you'd hate me.

Hypocrite!

Zero facts. 100% conjecture.

I don’t hate you. I feel sorry for you. I just think your ten times as dumb as you think I am. The entire board does.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion