Dumptards are murderers and terrorists

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Dumptards are murderers and terrorists

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 15th, 2021, 4:36 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I just hope Biden improves your life. Which one of his policies are you looking forward to that will help you out in the future? Can I get an honest answer from you?

. :maga only actually doing it instead of making things as bad as they've been since the Civil War.
Pretty sure it's not one of his policies, but seeing Repugs get imprisoned and/or the Republican Party absolutely melt down will be fun to watch if it happens. Benedict Dumbold has made great strides in making the pussy Repugs scared of the people who put them in office... or so it seems. I mean 197 I believe were still "terrified enough" of the mob that easily could have killed them that they voted against impeachment #2.

Oh, not getting impeached for being a fucking insurrectionist sewer guzzler is another one of his unwritten policies that I'm on board with.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 15th, 2021, 9:44 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I just hope Biden improves your life. Which one of his policies are you looking forward to that will help you out in the future? Can I get an honest answer from you?

. :maga only actually doing it instead of making things as bad as they've been since the Civil War.
Pretty sure it's not one of his policies, but seeing Repugs get imprisoned and/or the Republican Party absolutely melt down will be fun to watch if it happens. Benedict Dumbold has made great strides in making the pussy Repugs scared of the people who put them in office... or so it seems. I mean 197 I believe were still "terrified enough" of the mob that easily could have killed them that they voted against impeachment #2.

Oh, not getting impeached for being a fucking insurrectionist sewer guzzler is another one of his unwritten policies that I'm on board with.

So you’re happy that the pedos are back running our country as long as Trump is gone?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » January 15th, 2021, 2:00 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

So you’re happy that the pedos are back running our country as long as Trump is gone?

Seems like that’s all he cares about.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 15th, 2021, 2:35 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Seems like that’s all he cares about.

Notice the Deflection alert :wave2 But thats common with our FSU fans :lol:

My question has nothing to do with Trump or republicans.

This is interesting :adown

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/theeran ... ew_topic=1
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 15th, 2021, 4:17 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Zero examples. Shocking. :yawn
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 16th, 2021, 10:30 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 20th, 2021, 4:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDJqipoohc
Treason Party cowardice and bull shit is running rampant on here. :facepalm2

Where is your proof of the "stolen" election? :toetap

Muck is almost smart enough to realize the election was fine, but he just can't accept it.
EB is like a cat going into intimidation mode with his hair standing up but ultimately is just a scared pussy that wants to GTFO.
Eye is just proof of the old saying "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

I like how you guys are complaining about shutting down fake news outlets. I thought fake news was bad. :thought No wonder you idiots thought Biden didn't win.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that anyone supporting Trump after January 6, 2021 is 100% an enemy of the United States. How many of you are traitors out there?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 20th, 2021, 5:44 am

Biden is president but I’d vote for Trump in 2024 over Biden and every other democrat candidate from this past year except Gabbard.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 20th, 2021, 9:51 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Muck is almost smart enough to realize the election was fine, but he just can't accept it.
EB is like a cat going into intimidation mode with his hair standing up but ultimately is just a scared pussy that wants to GTFO.
Eye is just proof of the old saying "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

I like how you guys are complaining about shutting down fake news outlets. I thought fake news was bad. :thought No wonder you idiots thought Biden didn't win.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that anyone supporting Trump after January 6, 2021 is 100% an enemy of the United States. How many of you are traitors out there?

Oh look. The little pussy won’t answer my question. Pussy.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 20th, 2021, 10:22 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Oh look. The little pussy won't answer my question. Pussy.

I answered the question, little bitch. You chose to ignore it.
Why don't you answer my question? Where's the proof of the stolen election?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 20th, 2021, 11:21 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 20th, 2021, 12:03 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

the proof is simple as fuck. They said Biden got over 80million votes :ROFL2
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 20th, 2021, 11:31 pm

ericberry14 wrote:the proof is simple as fuck. They said Biden got over 80million votes :ROFL2

They said Dump got over 74 million votes. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 23rd, 2021, 11:55 am

stumpin_for_dump0.jpg

Kevin Greeson - the 55-year-old Alabama man who died of a heart attack during the unrest in Washington.
Kevin Greeson wrote:Hell yes ... Proud Boys!!!!
I wish these motherfuckers would come to my hood!
Let's take this fucking Country BACK!! Load your guns and take to the streets.

No violent rhetoric there. Good thing that upstanding gentleman was a good Republican who had a job and better things to do than riot and try to overthrow a government.
https://twitter.com/ConnorASheets/statu ... 1335589888
[ img ]
Lorena... I mean Ashli Babbitt, the treasonous Air Force vet terrorist shot dead while peacefully breaking down a door wrote:Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.

A bullet fired from a gun seemed to do the trick. Good thing she supported her method of death. Can you imagine what would have happened if there weren't guns allowed everywhere? She might be alive. We dodged a bullet there... her, not so much. Thanks, 2nd Amendment!

Seriously though, I dare you all to look at the faces of these zealots. Look at the pictures of these people who committed treason and died for Dump's vanity, fueled to outrage and violence by bullshit, zero-evidence conspiracy theory echo chambers and encouraged by the sitting president of the United States of America. Could they be your neighbor? Brother? Sister? Wife? Daughter? Son? You? Do you want you or the people you care about to become them?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 2:50 pm

Drink bleach faggot
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 2:59 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
stumpin_for_dump0.jpg

Kevin Greeson - the 55-year-old Alabama man who died of a heart attack during the unrest in Washington.
Kevin Greeson wrote:Hell yes ... Proud Boys!!!!
I wish these motherfuckers would come to my hood!
Let's take this fucking Country BACK!! Load your guns and take to the streets.

No violent rhetoric there. Good thing that upstanding gentleman was a good Republican who had a job and better things to do than riot and try to overthrow a government.
https://twitter.com/ConnorASheets/statu ... 1335589888
[ img ]
Lorena... I mean Ashli Babbitt, the treasonous Air Force vet terrorist shot dead while peacefully breaking down a door wrote:Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.

A bullet fired from a gun seemed to do the trick. Good thing she supported her method of death. Can you imagine what would have happened if there weren't guns allowed everywhere? She might be alive. We dodged a bullet there... her, not so much. Thanks, 2nd Amendment!

Seriously though, I dare you all to look at the faces of these zealots. Look at the pictures of these people who committed treason and died for Dump's vanity, fueled to outrage and violence by bullshit, zero-evidence conspiracy theory echo chambers and encouraged by the sitting president of the United States of America. Could they be your neighbor? Brother? Sister? Wife? Daughter? Son? You? Do you want you or the people you care about to become them?

If the media & democrats treated the Antifa and BlM terrorists the same way as they are treating the Trump supporters and the Anti Maskers (who they labeled as terrorists) then it’d still be worse than these two.

Too bad there are no journalists left
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:18 pm

If they treated them the same Biden wouldn’t have had any voters. And there wouldn’t be 100 nights of burning shit down in Portland
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 23rd, 2021, 3:40 pm

ericberry14 wrote:If they treated them the same Biden wouldn’t have had any voters. And there wouldn’t be 100 nights of burning shit down in Portland

And the killings of innocent Americans, like the black teenager killed in Portland. His life didn’t matter though.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 23rd, 2021, 4:03 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:If they treated them the same Biden wouldn’t have had any voters. And there wouldn’t be 100 nights of burning shit down in Portland

And the killings of innocent Americans, like the black teenager killed in Portland. His life didn’t matter though.

None of our lives matter to the people pulling the strings and that’s the damn truth
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 23rd, 2021, 4:05 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Not the same. Didn't happen on "Dump's" watch so meaning less and without blame.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion