I was wrong

Moderator: JdPat04

I was wrong

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 6th, 2021, 11:02 pm

MAGA bros have gone full Antifa in DC. :facepalm

You want martial law? This is how you get martial law.

Trump should have put all the Antifa bitches in federal prison, but he didn't. MAGA bros wanna bet Biden's handlers make the same mistake? I wouldn't. :no

Are our elections secure? Fuck no.
Can we trust the results? I don't see how (no, I'm not saying Trump won).
Is it embarrassing that elections run more smoothly in 3rd world countries? Absolutely.

But this is not the answer. The media will not hide your violence and destruction like they did for Antifa/BLM, and the establishment will not tolerate this.

This is how you lose your party. This is how you lose your country. If this shit continues, China is gonna waltz in and make us all their bitches.

Fuckin' retards.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: I was wrong

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 6th, 2021, 11:13 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:MAGA bros have gone full Antifa in DC. :facepalm

Trump should have put all the Antifa bitches in federal prison, but he didn't. MAGA bros wanna bet Biden's handlers make the same mistake? I wouldn't. :no

Is it embarrassing that elections run more smoothly in 3rd world countries? Absolutely.

But this is not the answer. The media will not hide your violence and destruction like they did for Antifa/BLM, and the establishment will not tolerate this.

This is how you lose your party. This is how you lose your country. If this shit continues, China is gonna waltz in and make us all their bitches.

Fuckin' retards.

So what is the answer? Accept what happened and move on?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 7th, 2021, 12:17 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:

Fuckin' retards.

Start locally, and...
Elect better politicians
Get more conservatives teaching
Get more conservatives in media
Campaign better
Pass laws to secure elections

Also, losing the culture war a generation ago doesn't help, but we can't change the past.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 7th, 2021, 12:38 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Fuckin' retards.

Start locally, and...
Elect better politicians
Get more conservatives teaching
Get more conservatives in media
Campaign better
Pass laws to secure elections

Also, losing the culture war a generation ago doesn't help, but we can't change the past.

I’m going to go to work tomorrow and never step in another corporate business again. Small businesses for me and my money for now on. And I recommend everyone to do the same.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 7th, 2021, 1:11 am

Any merit to Antifa and BLM being apart of the siege today?

:ROFL2 :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 7th, 2021, 1:15 am

It's been almost 20 years since I worked at a company with more than 20 employees. :yes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 7th, 2021, 1:19 am

FSUKW wrote:Any merit to Antifa and BLM being apart of the siege today?

Covertly, maybe.

But now that the fringes of MAGA and Antifa both hate cops and the govt... are they on the same side? That would be a helluva plot twist. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 7th, 2021, 12:09 pm

If you guys haven’t realized that shit was fucking fake. Trump supporters in all black with confederate flags. The guy with the horns has been photographed at BLM/antifa riots... so yeah. NOT REAL. False fucking flag but everyone is eating it up and it’s soooooooo obvious
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 7th, 2021, 3:27 pm

ericberry14 wrote:If you guys haven’t realized that shit was fucking fake. Trump supporters in all black with confederate flags. The guy with the horns has been photographed at BLM/antifa riots... so yeah. NOT REAL. False fucking flag but everyone is eating it up and it’s soooooooo obvious

How many people had confederate flags? One? Two? It was 99% Trump supporters.

It was wrong when rabid leftists stormed the capitol because they believed Kavanuagh gang rape (etc) conspiracy theories, and it was wrong yesterday.

It is interesting to watch the left celebrate cops shooting unarmed women though. I thought they were against that sort of thing... :thought
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 7th, 2021, 5:21 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:If you guys haven’t realized that shit was fucking fake. Trump supporters in all black with confederate flags. The guy with the horns has been photographed at BLM/antifa riots... so yeah. NOT REAL. False fucking flag but everyone is eating it up and it’s soooooooo obvious

It was wrong when rabid leftists stormed the capitol because they believed Kavanuagh gang rape (etc) conspiracy theories, and it was wrong yesterday.

It is interesting to watch the left celebrate cops shooting unarmed women though. I thought they were against that sort of thing... :thought

I don't care one way or another, it is wrong what happened. However it is not unreasonable to believe there were leftists involved. Not saying they were, but it is not as if the left thinks straight when it comes to protests/rally's/violence and doing anything to hurt Trump administration.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 8th, 2021, 12:29 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

The majority of the crowd was legit trump supporters. The people on video and in pictures in the capitol were obvious antifa or at the very least paid government agitators. If you try to argue otherwise you’re wrong and I’ll leave it at that
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 8th, 2021, 2:11 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

The majority of the crowd was legit trump supporters. The people on video and in pictures in the capitol were obvious antifa or at the very least paid government agitators. If you try to argue otherwise you’re wrong and I’ll leave it at that

The lady who was executed by the cop was a Trump supporter.

Viking guy was probably an agitator. He was at a climate change protest last year, wearing the same shit.

Why do you think the people inside the capitol were antifa/agitators?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 11th, 2021, 10:26 pm

FSUKW wrote:Any merit to Antifa and BLM being apart of the siege today?

Yes.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 11th, 2021, 10:28 pm

I'm glad someone at the Hole is awake. :2thumbs
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Return to General Discussion