Was Biden supposed to say this out loud?

Moderator: JdPat04

Was Biden supposed to say this out loud?

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 4th, 2020, 4:31 pm

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle,I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

[ img ]

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/ ... 8122591235

Why do they continue to let him speak in public? :crazy

Commie-la's response is hilarious! "No, Joe, you're not supposed to tell them about my plans for you..." :ROFL
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Was Biden supposed to say this out loud?

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 4th, 2020, 4:41 pm

I'm not sure which is worse, this or when he told the world "we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 4th, 2020, 5:23 pm

Atleast he’s being honest
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » December 5th, 2020, 6:46 pm

Yet Trump > Biden in the stupid comments race? Per our resident hypocrite liberal.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 5th, 2020, 8:43 pm

FSUKW wrote:Yet Trump > Biden in the stupid comments race? Per our resident hypocrite liberal.

He's probably right, but only because Trump has spoken 10,000x more words in front of a camera over the last 4.5 years. The ratio, however, is not even close.

Biden is bad even with a teleprompter, worse with only notes and predetermined questions asked in a predetermined order, but an absolute disaster when he's on his own. Even when being asked softball questions by Dem-worshiping members of the media.

I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a corrupt career politician propped up by an even more corrupt media.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 6th, 2020, 12:36 am

Dumptards wrote:What is sarcasm? :dunno
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 6th, 2020, 12:23 pm

I think it’s about time we hang every politician that has gone to DC and gotten rich. And every governor that breaks their own order. And maybe just every politician period. We need a revolution. Time to make the great reset a plan of the people and not the elite
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 6th, 2020, 2:03 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I think it’s about time we hang every politician that has gone to DC and gotten rich. And every governor that breaks their own order. And maybe just every politician period. We need a revolution. Time to make the great reset a plan of the people and not the elite

:iwaf
I told you these republicans aren’t worth a fuck. Notice they’re very quiet right now. Probably because they’ve been rigging elections for years also.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » December 6th, 2020, 11:54 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I think it’s about time we hang every politician that has gone to DC and gotten rich. And every governor that breaks their own order. And maybe just every politician period. We need a revolution. Time to make the great reset a plan of the people and not the elite

:iwaf
I told you these republicans aren’t worth a fuck. Notice they’re very quiet right now. Probably because they’ve been rigging elections for years also.

They're all nutless.

Both of these parties need to die and be replaced.

LONG LIVE THE WHIGS!
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 7th, 2020, 4:42 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Biden Basement Dwellers wrote:You can tell when Biden is being sarcastic, because he always begins with "but all kidding aside..."
Then he doesn't laugh.
And his running mate doesn't cackle (for once). She shakes her head in horror.
And his DNC propagandist Jake Tapper doesn't laugh. He's still cringing 30 seconds later when the camera cuts back to him.

When he said the NAACP endorsed him, that was just sarcasm too.
When he said the boilermakers union endorsed him... sarcasm.
When he called 70+ million Americans neo-Nazi supporters, that was just sarcasm. Either that, or he wants to unite with 70+ million neo-Nazi supporters. :dunno
When he said he was arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela? Sarcasm!
He didn't drop out of the 1988 primaries because he was repeatedly busted for lying about his history and credentials. He dropped out because Democrats and the liberal media didn't get his SARCASM! (They've learned their lesson)
When he bragged about withholding $1B in aid from Ukraine until they fired the guy who just happened to be investigating his son... IT WAS SARCASM!
All those things Commie-la said about Joe being a racist and a sexist... IT WAS SARCASM A DEBATE (cackle)!
When Biden pledged not to declare victory until the election is independently certified... you guessed it!
When Biden said the Obama admin didn't lock people up in cages, it was obviously sarcasm, you fascist!
When Biden said he opposed the Iraq war from the moment it started, it was sarcasm. We all know he didn't oppose the war for another three years.
And when he said he put tens of thousands of additional cops on the street who would go on to arrest, harass, and kill black people by the tens of thousands... well, okay, that was true. :dog

In fact, Biden's entire reason for running for president (according to him) was SARCASM! Anyone who can read or hear knows Trump didn't call white supremacists and neo-Nazis "fine people".

:2thumbs
I guess a good rule of thumb here is whenever Joe is not reading off the teleprompter, it's most likely "sarcasm".
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion