Stocks in the Biden Era

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Stocks in the Biden Era

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 28th, 2021, 9:00 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdh4w55ux2M
Reddit is trolling the stock market. I hate GameSTOP. Yet another reason to be pissed with Reddit.

KW's son made money due to Reddit manipulation. :lolthumb

And it's Robinhood, geniuses. Robin Hood was that fairy tale. Dildos talking about making money for not doing anything and then talk positively about the stock market. :thought

I realize some of this is redundant.

Mad that regular Americans manipulated something instead of the 100 rich people who run our country?

No, I'm mad that GameSTOP is having their stock prices soar. :facepalm. What's so hard to understand about that?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 28th, 2021, 9:40 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:1. I like how you ignore the last part of my post saying some of it is redundant.

I didn't object to that. You only respond to certain parts of a post all the time. Do I have to abide by different rules than you?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:2. I would've thought you'd be smart enough to realize a spelling correction when you saw it (Robinhood is not Robin Hood).

I get that. Do you have a point here?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:3. You can't follow the "I hate GameSTOP" to the conclusion as to why I hate Reddit (for driving their (GameSTOP's) stock prices up).

Oh, I can, but who cares? A short lived pump and dump isn't going to keep the doors open any longer. Did the company hurt you in some way?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:4. Are you capable of following a train of thought that lasts more than a clause? :thought

What's this about Santa?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:5. The "retarded comedian" was incidental. I was more interested in GameSTOP not dying. I don't care about stocks. I just figured the post belonged here. There's also some sports-related news in there, but since when did TheSportsHole care about sports? Granted, baseball isn't much of a sport.

Can you explain why you want Gamestop to die? I don't have an opinion of them as a company. I've been there once in the last 10 years.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 28th, 2021, 9:59 pm

Lol this sad leftist is on the side of the hedge funds :biglol drink the bleach! Inject the disinfectant! Do something! Please!
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 28th, 2021, 10:43 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdh4w55ux2M
Reddit is trolling the stock market. I hate GameSTOP. Yet another reason to be pissed with Reddit.

KW's son made money due to Reddit manipulation. :lolthumb

And it's Robinhood, geniuses. Robin Hood was that fairy tale. Dildos talking about making money for not doing anything and then talk positively about the stock market. :thought

I realize some of this is redundant.

Mad that regular Americans manipulated something instead of the 100 rich people who run our country?

No, I'm mad that GameSTOP is having their stock prices soar. :facepalm. What's so hard to understand about that?

Hate the store but the store didn’t manipulate this to happen, it was organic (that we know of) and it was by the normal American citizens. Nothing wrong with that
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 28th, 2021, 11:04 pm

I'm only up 30% since Nov now. :banghead

Thanks war stocks! :hug
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 28th, 2021, 11:16 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:KW's son made money due to Reddit manipulation

He's just playing around with 3 to 4 hundred. If he learns anything, I can live with it. If he loses it all, it’s his money. I won't let him put more in. My financial advisor says it's harmless with the small amount he's playing around with.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:And it's Robinhood, geniuses. Robin Hood was that fairy tale

Never heard of it until today!
Last edited by FSUKW on January 29th, 2021, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 29th, 2021, 12:13 am

Robinhood selling stocks without user permission....

And, supposedly, an employee at Robinhood says that the Whitehouse is behind pressuring them to stop allowing retail users to but stocks:dunno
Last edited by Eye_of_Horus on January 29th, 2021, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 29th, 2021, 12:34 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Do people seriously look for explanations on the stock market from a retarded comedian? :ROFL

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Reddit is trolling the stock market.

Everyone knows this.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I hate GameSTOP.

No one cares.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Yet another reason to be pissed with Reddit.

What reason is that? Are you a hedge fund manager, or do you just favor them over normal people?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:KW's son made money due to Reddit manipulation. :lolthumb

And? Do you prefer only billionaires manipulating the market?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:And it's Robinhood, geniuses.

It's not only RH, genius.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Robin Hood was that fairy tale.

Really? How insightful!

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dildos talking about making money for not doing anything and then talk positively about the stock market. :thought

Yes, money should only be made in coal mines and factories.

Typical FESPN post. Please let us know when you have anything to contribute to this thread. You're still at zero. :2thumbs

1. I like how you ignore the last part of my post saying some of it is redundant.

I like how you keep ignoring my one question I asked your sorry sammich making ass.
Only two kinds of people support Democrats. Multi millionaires or idiots. Check your bank account.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 29th, 2021, 12:53 am

[ img ]

:milkshake
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 29th, 2021, 1:04 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:[ img ]

CIA? :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 29th, 2021, 1:37 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:I like how you keep ignoring my one question I asked your sorry sammich making ass.
Only two kinds of people support Democrats. Multi millionaires or idiots. Check your bank account.

It was answered. :dunno
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 29th, 2021, 2:03 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I like how you keep ignoring my one question I asked your sorry sammich making ass.

Can you show us where? As I recall, he asked what Biden would do that you liked and you mentioned a couple of things he wouldn't do.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 29th, 2021, 4:52 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:[ img ]

CIA? :dunno

Maybe. Had to be someone with strong ties to our gubment. :thought
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 29th, 2021, 10:40 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Can you show us where? As I recall, he asked what Biden would do that you liked and you mentioned a couple of things he wouldn't do.

He needs CNN to tell him what to think. Typical of today’s liberal.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 29th, 2021, 4:23 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I'm sure there's a "Now This!" video out there somewhere telling us how these corrupt, revolving door, establishment types he's putting in his cabinet are going to make everything better by raising taxes, letting men play women's sports, forcing the military to pay for transgender sex changes, killing jobs, flooding the country with illegal immigrants, raising energy prices on the poor, no longer being energy independent, raising drug prices, escalating tensions in the Middle East (except Iran, who we will be appeasing again), and paying China and India to sorta-kinda maybe commit to reducing emissions at some arbitrary point in the future.

Not that any of this matters. The important thing is that he won't send mean tweets (considering he doesn't even manage his own Twitter). :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 29th, 2021, 4:53 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I'm sure there's a "Now This!" video out there somewhere telling us how these corrupt, revolving door, establishment types he's putting in his cabinet are going to make everything better by raising taxes, letting men play women's sports, forcing the military to pay for transgender sex changes, killing jobs, flooding the country with illegal immigrants, raising energy prices on the poor, no longer being energy independent, raising drug prices, escalating tensions in the Middle East (except Iran, who we will be appeasing again), and paying China and India to sorta-kinda maybe commit to reducing emissions at some arbitrary point in the future.

Not that any of this matters. The important thing is that he won't send mean tweets (considering he doesn't even manage his own Twitter). :lolthumb

There was more tension with Iran under Obama when they were being paid than there ever was with Trump.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 29th, 2021, 5:23 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 29th, 2021, 10:52 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I hardly ever watch CNN, and definitely never on TV unless it's on at an airport or something... And then I'm usually reading a book or watching something on my phone. You've heard of reading, right, Ben?
Don't let that stop you from :eb

@Muck FcDisney You can find it in my post history if you care.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 29th, 2021, 11:00 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I hardly ever watch CNN, and definitely never on TV unless it's on at an airport or something... And then I'm usually reading a book or watching something on my phone. You've heard of reading, right, Ben?
Don't let that stop you from :eb

@Muck FcDisney You can find it in my post history if you care.

I’ll still make more money then your sorry ass under your pedo racist president. :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 29th, 2021, 11:05 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:[ img ]

:ROFL
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion