Stocks in the Biden Era

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Stocks in the Biden Era

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 29th, 2021, 11:06 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:I'm sure there's a "Now This!" video out there somewhere telling us how these corrupt, revolving door, establishment types he's putting in his cabinet are going to make everything better by raising taxes, letting men play women's sports, forcing the military to pay for transgender sex changes, killing jobs, flooding the country with illegal immigrants, raising energy prices on the poor, no longer being energy independent, raising drug prices, escalating tensions in the Middle East (except Iran, who we will be appeasing again), and paying China and India to sorta-kinda maybe commit to reducing emissions at some arbitrary point in the future.

Not that any of this matters. The important thing is that he won't send mean tweets (considering he doesn't even manage his own Twitter). :lolthumb

. :biglol Have you seen the shithole this country became under Dump? Here you are whining about trannies while your Treason Party was so disgusting they were trying to hang the Vice President and led a failed insurrection to murder hundreds of lawmakers. Yeah, believing in science is hard for you guys to understand, but trust me, it's not black magic or against God... not in theory, at least.

Dump was the worst POTUS in the history of the United States and you're whining about his competent successor appointing competent cabinet members and trying to stop the ice caps from melting.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 29th, 2021, 11:11 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I like how you keep ignoring my one question I asked your sorry sammich making ass.
Only two kinds of people support Democrats. Multi millionaires or idiots. Check your bank account.

It was answered. :dunno

Can you show us where? As I recall, he asked what Biden would do that you liked and you mentioned a couple of things he wouldn't do.

He needs CNN to tell him what to think. Typical of today’s liberal.

I hardly ever watch CNN, and definitely never on TV unless it's on at an airport or something... And then I'm usually reading a book or watching something on my phone. You've heard of reading, right, Ben?
Don't let that stop you from :eb

@Muck FcDisney You can find it in my post history if you care.

I’ll still make more money then than your sorry ass under your pedo racist this president. :lol:

FTFY
Keep telling yourself that, Ben.

Assuming you're not full of shit (you are), you're just proof that money can't buy happiness. :lolthumb
Now go tell me to make a sandwich. :dog Then go on some tangent about how you're obsessed with nigger dicks. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 29th, 2021, 11:19 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I like how you keep ignoring my one question I asked your sorry sammich making ass.
Only two kinds of people support Democrats. Multi millionaires or idiots. Check your bank account.

It was answered. :dunno

Can you show us where? As I recall, he asked what Biden would do that you liked and you mentioned a couple of things he wouldn't do.

He needs CNN to tell him what to think. Typical of today’s liberal.

I hardly ever watch CNN, and definitely never on TV unless it's on at an airport or something... And then I'm usually reading a book or watching something on my phone. You've heard of reading, right, Ben?
Don't let that stop you from :eb

@Muck FcDisney You can find it in my post history if you care.

I’ll still make more money then than your sorry ass under your pedo racist this president. :lol:

FTFY
Keep telling yourself that, Ben.

Assuming you're not full of shit (you are), you're just proof that money can't buy happiness. :lolthumb
Now go tell me to make a sandwich. :dog Then go on some tangent about how you're obsessed with nigger dicks. :lolthumb

Just try not to get replaced by an illegal with your non essential sorry ass. :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 29th, 2021, 11:29 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Just try not to get replaced by an illegal with your non essential sorry ass. :lol:

I think you mean "essential," Ben. They're the ones who have been treated as expendable and are usually replaceable. It's not like it takes years of schooling to do stuff like deliver food or drive a semi down the highway. Maybe you're calling me a doctor? But that would mean you must be a millionaire. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 29th, 2021, 11:34 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Just try not to get replaced by an illegal with your non essential sorry ass. :lol:

I think you mean "essential," Ben. They're the ones who have been treated as expendable and are usually replaceable. It's not like it takes years of schooling to do stuff like deliver food or drive a semi down the highway. Maybe you're calling me a doctor? But that would mean you must be a millionaire. :dog

I’m getting there. Flipping houses pays.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 29th, 2021, 11:53 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dump was the worst POTUS in the history of the United States and you're whining about his competent successor appointing competent cabinet members and trying to stop the ice caps from melting.

This is the most ridiculously hilarious thing I have read in a while.

Biden's first 9 days is the biggest joke in politics.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 30th, 2021, 12:00 am

The only shithioles were democrat cities in democrat states
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 30th, 2021, 1:22 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dump was the worst POTUS in the history of the United States and you're whining about his competent successor appointing competent cabinet members and trying to stop the ice caps from melting.

Is he going to get impeached 2 or more times?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 30th, 2021, 3:50 am

Anyone get in on Dogecoin?

They pumped the fuck out of it

:banghead
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby FSUKW » January 30th, 2021, 2:46 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

LOL

Being impeached by crooked ass politicians like Pelosi is not a reliable measuring stick.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 30th, 2021, 4:22 pm

Muck have you used Sink or Swim
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 30th, 2021, 5:19 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Muck have you used Sink or Swim

I don’t think he has! :thought
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 30th, 2021, 5:48 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

LOL

Being impeached by crooked ass politicians like Pelosi is not a reliable measuring stick.

Right, because the "Swamp" has been filled for decades and only now have they started impeaching people they didn't like.
BTW, the crooked ones are the ones against Dump's impeachments and the USA: all members of your Treason Party.
Which political party chose Nixon again?

Don't let facts get in the way of your irrational thought process. It's never stopped Republicans before... well, the ones it has are no longer Republicans.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 30th, 2021, 6:01 pm

JdPat04 wrote:The only shithioles were democrat cities in democrat states

The poor South is as shitty/shithole-y as ghetto Detroit. I've never felt as sketched out as I was outside of Tifton, GA, or Thomasville, GA, not exactly metropolises.
The major cities, unless they're poorly maintained because the taxes are so low they don't/can't properly fund things like roads, cleanup, etc., are generally better than that. At the very least you're a lot closer to shops, restaurants, etc. Places like fucking Nashville where they have craters masquerading as potholes on I-40 could use some higher taxes or non-corrupt government officials (red state) to actually fix the shitty roads.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 30th, 2021, 6:24 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:The only shithioles were democrat cities in democrat states

The poor South is as shitty/shithole-y as ghetto Detroit. I've never felt as sketched out as I was outside of Tifton, GA, or Thomasville, GA, not exactly metropolises.
The major cities, unless they're poorly maintained because the taxes are so low they don't/can't properly fund things like roads, cleanup, etc., are generally better than that. At the very least you're a lot closer to shops, restaurants, etc. Places like fucking Nashville where they have craters masquerading as potholes on I-40 could use some higher taxes or non-corrupt government officials (red state) to actually fix the shitty roads.

Baltimore will always be worse than Nashville.

No major city in the south is comparable to Detroit.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » January 30th, 2021, 7:36 pm

[ img ]

Found Fuck
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » January 30th, 2021, 7:38 pm

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 30th, 2021, 9:08 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

LOL

Right, because the "Swamp" has been filled for decades and only now have they started impeaching people they didn't like.
BTW, the crooked ones are the ones against Dump's impeachments and the USA: all members of your Treason Party.

Don't let facts get in the way of your irrational thought process. It's never stopped Republicans before... well, the ones it has are no longer Republicans.

Facts? Irrational? :ROFL2

Your party spent 4 years on a witch hunt the likes the country has never seen.

Conjecture is all you know. Grow up, your feelings can’t be hurt all the time.
Last edited by FSUKW on January 30th, 2021, 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 30th, 2021, 9:25 pm

JdPat04 wrote:http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/when-you-play-the-stock-market.jpg

Found Fuck

I never said it was illegal, did I? How many times do I have to say I was pissed about Gamestop's stock going up?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 30th, 2021, 9:41 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

LOL

Facts? Irrational? :ROFL2

You’re party spent 4 years on a witch hunt the likes the country has never seen.

Conjecture is all you know. Grow up, you’re feelings can’t be hurt all the time.

What makes you think my feelings are hurt?
Tell the majority-Republican Senate that their investigation published in 2020 was wrong.
Tell me that Antifa stormed the Capitol, not Dumptards.
Tell me that COVID is fake, even after Dump caught it.
There's a difference between conjecture and fact. Conjecture is saying that the election was rigged because most of the mail-in and late countings in blue areas were blue, in no small part due to Dump saying not to vote by mail.
You're the morons staring facts in the face and rejecting them because your fragile little egos can't handle it.

You guys have whined more in 3 months about Biden than I have about Dump on here. And you guys are definitely too stupid for your own good. That's why idiots like you are getting shot or trampled to death while trying to overthrow democracy and posting selfies while committing crimes.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion