This is what Dump supporters are: sore losers and bitches

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: This is what Dump supporters are: sore losers and bitche

Postby FSUKW » January 8th, 2021, 2:19 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:"Yeah, let me know the last time any president was so stupid he let Washington, D.C. look like fucking Kosovo. I think it was 1814 went British forces burned the fucking White House."

It was June of this year, during the ridiculous George Floyd riots. Before that, it was 2018, during the Kavanaugh gang rape (etc) delusion protests. Both were celebrated by the Dems/ media.

Its gotta fit the Liberal narrative. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 8th, 2021, 3:00 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:100% Dump's doing. He said the elections were rigged, said he got robbed, and now his dumbass followers are trying to overthrow the fucking government.

Man are you gonna be pissed when you find out what the Dems/media did from Nov 2016 to Nov 2020. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 8th, 2021, 10:37 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:100% Dump's doing. He said the elections were rigged, said he got robbed, and now his dumbass followers are trying to overthrow the fucking government.

Man are you gonna be pissed when you find out what the Dems/media did from Nov 2016 to Nov 2020. :dog

When did violent mobs of Dems attack the Capitol building? When did seditious Dems cause Congress to be evacuated? When did Dems cause Rep members of Congress to tell their spouses where their will was?

You keep saying shit like it's the same thing. Saying someone who did not win a plurality of votes doesn't belong in the White House and fighting against perceived racism from law enforcement and rioting in the streets of St. Louis is not the same as attempting to invade the Capitol building and kill people because you're pissed your cult leader lost are not even close to the same thing. Impeaching a criminal and violent insurrections are not the same thing. When was the last time any of you thought "Wow, these poll numbers are fake. Rigged," before Dump's election?

I keep thinking most of you here are better than the mindless zombies that are currently trying to raze D.C. yet some of you keep challenging that idea. You have certain idiots claiming that Antifa is behind this shit because they're too brainwashed, blind, and/or stupid to see the writing on the wall. You keep saying shit like climate change/global warming isn't real, that getting rid of oil dependency in favor of electric vehicles is some scam. The whole fake news and "elections are rigged" and undermining of the results of elections. You have Dumptards forcing Biden campaign vehicles off the road and the fucking president of the United States of America encouraging it. You say shit like Obama or H. Clinton were/would have been worse. You say that someone who is likely to get impeached FOR THE SECOND TIME less than 2 weeks before he's ousted is somehow better than anyone as POTUS or ended up on a major party ticket for POTUS in US history. Give me Nixon for 100 terms before Dump.

I said again and again Dump was a demagogue unfit for the presidency and that the EC was supposed to stop someone like that getting into office. I was vindicated many times over in the past few months. Mussolini and yes, Hitler took the same strategic moves as promising various xenophobic and/or racist measures appealing to extreme nationalism, fear, and hatred to gain power.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 8th, 2021, 10:45 pm

“Told then where their will was”.....

:biglol

You believe their theatrics?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 9th, 2021, 8:24 am

JdPat04 wrote:"Told then where their will was".....

You wouldn't be afraid if hundreds of zealots were smashing out windows and overrunning police? You thing some Idaho politician on an internal Zoom call was tearing up and leaving to protect her child because she was trying to hurt the Republican Party?

This inhuman monster told the angry mob destroying the Capitol "We love you [...] The election was stolen from us." The Republican Party will be forever stained for electing this piece of human garbage and letting one presidential election sink this country possibly lower than ever before. Its only competition is the CSA secession. Seditionists and traitors told that they were loved by the sitting POTUS.

Go ahead and call me a hypocrite again, KW. I've definitely...
1. Said that the ballot counts of any election were fake.
2. Violently stormed the Capitol to depose any of Dump's appointees.
3. Claimed that an enemy of the United States of America with no experience who spreads hate, fear, mistrust, and anything else to preserve his ego and win elections (to stroke his ego) was qualified or better than any other POTUS or POTUS candidate.
4. Ran someone off the road who had opposing political views.
5. Said Dumptards started the BLM and Antifa riots (because you're stupid/gullible enough to think that Antifa is just faking being Dumptards at the Capitol when 2020 was already won).
6. Rioted at all.

I'm such a sore loser and hypocrite that I do shit like that. It must be true because you said it, KW. Just like your favorite president Dump says nothing but the truth. Or maybe you just don't understand what hypocrisy is at 50 years of age. It wouldn't be surprising given the other stupid shit you say/believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AeI6Mv0ALg
You can ignore the bumper at the end. This is your traitor leader telling a zealot zombie (because of their zombie IQ) mob to "be peaceful" while continuing to say the election was stolen from him... the whole reason they were committing acts of treason, terrorism, and sedition in the first place.
These are the animals he is encouraging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nheOrNiQlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrP78FhNAf8

Anyone supporting those animals and their leader should be euthanized with them. You can't claim ignorance any more. I hope the GOP falls apart after this. Several GOP members have jumped the sinking ship already because of their leader encouraging this behavior right on their doorstep and inside their homes and workplaces, directly putting them in danger. Dump's enablers and treasonous politician supporters can be euthanized, too. I'm looking at Ted Cruz and Co. trying to throw out the EC votes.

TL;DR: Basically, if you still support Dump after this, :finger and die. I know that's a lot easier for his current supporters to understand.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 9th, 2021, 1:15 pm

No I wouldn’t be afraid when I’m a congressperson in DC with police.

I mean did you see any of the republicans who were shot at (and shot) while playing a baseball game (by a democrat) act like complete pussies? No

You aren’t this stupid, atleast I didn’t think you were. Though each day you spew this shit, im starting to believe you actually believe it and aren’t trolling. If so then maybe I was wrong with my first four words.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 9th, 2021, 3:22 pm

JdPat04 wrote:No I wouldn’t be afraid when I’m a congressperson in DC with police.

I mean did you see any of the republicans who were shot at (and shot) while playing a baseball game (by a democrat) act like complete pussies? No

You aren’t this stupid, atleast I didn’t think you were. Though each day you spew this shit, im starting to believe you actually believe it and aren’t trolling. If so then maybe I was wrong with my first four words.

You can’t reason with this hypocrite. He’s probably still trying to get the taste of toilet bowl out of his mouth.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 9th, 2021, 3:35 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:"Told then where their will was".....

You wouldn't be afraid if hundreds of zealots were smashing out windows and overrunning police? You thing some Idaho politician on an internal Zoom call was tearing up and leaving to protect her child because she was trying to hurt the Republican Party?

This inhuman monster told the angry mob destroying the Capitol "We love you [...] The election was stolen from us." The Republican Party will be forever stained for electing this piece of human garbage and letting one presidential election sink this country possibly lower than ever before. Its only competition is the CSA secession. Seditionists and traitors told that they were loved by the sitting POTUS.

Go ahead and call me a hypocrite again, KW. I've definitely...
1. Said that the ballot counts of any election were fake.
2. Violently stormed the Capitol to depose any of Dump's appointees.
3. Claimed that an enemy of the United States of America with no experience who spreads hate, fear, mistrust, and anything else to preserve his ego and win elections (to stroke his ego) was qualified or better than any other POTUS or POTUS candidate.
4. Ran someone off the road who had opposing political views.
5. Said Dumptards started the BLM and Antifa riots (because you're stupid/gullible enough to think that Antifa is just faking being Dumptards at the Capitol when 2020 was already won).
6. Rioted at all.

I'm such a sore loser and hypocrite that I do shit like that. It must be true because you said it, KW. Just like your favorite president Dump says nothing but the truth. Or maybe you just don't understand what hypocrisy is at 50 years of age. It wouldn't be surprising given the other stupid shit you say/believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AeI6Mv0ALg
You can ignore the bumper at the end. This is your traitor leader telling a zealot zombie (because of their zombie IQ) mob to "be peaceful" while continuing to say the election was stolen from him... the whole reason they were committing acts of treason, terrorism, and sedition in the first place.
These are the animals he is encouraging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nheOrNiQlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrP78FhNAf8

Anyone supporting those animals and their leader should be euthanized with them. You can't claim ignorance any more. I hope the GOP falls apart after this. Several GOP members have jumped the sinking ship already because of their leader encouraging this behavior right on their doorstep and inside their homes and workplaces, directly putting them in danger. Dump's enablers and treasonous politician supporters can be euthanized, too. I'm looking at Ted Cruz and Co. trying to throw out the EC votes.

TL;DR: Basically, if you still support Dump after this, :finger and die. I know that's a lot easier for his current supporters to understand.

Hypocrite!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 9th, 2021, 3:38 pm

Weird fespn is singing a completely different tune in this thread. I thought you didn’t want trump supporters to die LOL. Come get some you fucking pussy
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 9th, 2021, 3:50 pm

Anyone who thinks trump is solely responsible for the state of America but thinks the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, AOC, Booker, Biden, Harris, Tlaib and many others are not isn’t worth debating. Google the violent, riot inciting things they’ve said. Then google the cities that have been nearly burned down.

I never said trump was the best. I said he was better than Obama. Is trump presidential, no. Is Biden, no. Lol

You’re not worth the time.

Now tell me how dumb I am because I loathe your hypocritical leadership.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 15th, 2021, 4:54 am

ericberry14 wrote:Weird fespn is singing a completely different tune in this thread. I thought you didn’t want trump supporters to die LOL. Come get some you fucking pussy

Wanting you dead and wanting to kill you are two different things.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 15th, 2021, 5:14 am

FSUKW wrote:I never said trump was the best.

Ah, how smart you are to think I thought that you thought Dump was the best. My actual point was that he is the worst presidential candidate to run for office... of ANY of them on a major ticket. You said he was better than Obama, which means you thought he wasn't worse than any of them (Obama was one of them) AKA he was at least better than one of them and it's safe to say you believe he's better than Biden and/or Harris. I thought you'd understand that but I guess not.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 15th, 2021, 3:45 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:I never said trump was the best.

Ah, how smart you are to think I thought that you thought Dump was the best. My actual point was that he is the worst presidential candidate to run for office... of ANY of them on a major ticket. You said he was better than Obama, which means you thought he wasn't worse than any of them (Obama was one of them) AKA he was at least better than one of them and it's safe to say you believe he's better than Biden and/or Harris. I thought you'd understand that but I guess not.

You are so triggered it’s hilarious.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 15th, 2021, 8:43 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Weird fespn is singing a completely different tune in this thread. I thought you didn’t want trump supporters to die LOL. Come get some you fucking pussy

Wanting you dead and wanting to kill you are two different things.

So you’re an asshole and a pussy?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 3rd, 2021, 6:43 am

FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 3rd, 2021, 1:36 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 5th, 2021, 1:09 pm

Behold! The poster child for the Democratic Party!

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 5th, 2021, 2:59 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Behold! The poster child for the Democratic Party!

I couldn’t be an officer and put up with those fucking morons. The more adults that I see, the more I enjoy working with kids. Atleast they have a reason to be retarded half the time.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » May 5th, 2021, 5:11 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

I couldn’t be an officer and put up with those fucking morons. The more adults that I see, the more I enjoy working with kids. Atleast they have a reason to be retarded half the time.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20661
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » May 5th, 2021, 6:17 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20661

I’d say they are tied for first along with politicians, pretty much all of the politicians from local to the president. We need term limits for Congress.

Edit: there are actually a good bit of decent teachers so they aren’t tied for first. Fuck politicians
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion