This is what Dump supporters are: sore losers and bitches

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: This is what Dump supporters are: sore losers and bitche

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 5th, 2021, 7:05 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Behold! The poster child for the Democratic Party!

I couldn’t be an officer and put up with those fucking morons. The more adults that I see, the more I enjoy working with kids. Atleast they have a reason to be retarded half the time.

Crazy ass bitch thinks she's Tisiphone or some shit. I'd tase her every time she opened her dumbass mouth until she learned to STFU.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 5th, 2021, 11:07 pm

The ones who hate Mexicans and say everyone wishes they were white aren't Democrats. :ROFL2
But thanks for the triggered multi-reply. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » May 6th, 2021, 12:35 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

I couldn’t be an officer and put up with those fucking morons. The more adults that I see, the more I enjoy working with kids. Atleast they have a reason to be retarded half the time.

Crazy ass bitch thinks she's Tisiphone or some shit. I'd tase her every time she opened her dumbass mouth until she learned to STFU.

I wish this trooper had pulled her over... :dog

There’s actually a full dash cam video somewhere, but I can’t find it. It’s 10 times better than this one.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 6th, 2021, 12:53 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

The ones who hate Mexicans and say everyone wishes they were white aren't Democrats. :ROFL2
But thanks for the triggered multi-reply. :lolthumb

That’s exactly who the hypocrites are
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 6th, 2021, 3:56 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:The ones who hate Mexicans...

1. Republicans oppose illegal immigration. Democrats support open borders. Not all illegal immigrants are Mexican and not all Mexicans are illegal immigrants.
2. This woman is clearly a Democrat and clearly hates Mexicans.
How ignorant of you.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:...and say everyone wishes they were white aren't Democrats.

Democrats are the ones living in some fantasy world in which whites benefit from some kind of undefined "privilege" and systemic racism. Sounds pretty appealing if you don't live in the real world. :thought

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:But thanks for the triggered multi-reply.

It's always amusing when the defective amygdala party of "trigger warnings", never ending riots, "don't assume my gender" meltdowns and "safe spaces" (complete with coloring books and teddy bears) accuses others of being triggered. And triggered because... I responded. If you're trying to persuade anyone beyond elementary school, you're going to have to try a little harder. :yawn
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 8th, 2021, 6:54 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:The ones who hate Mexicans...

1. Republicans oppose illegal immigration. Democrats support open borders. Not all illegal immigrants are Mexican and not all Mexicans are illegal immigrants.
2. This woman is clearly a Democrat and clearly hates Mexicans.
How ignorant of you.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:...and say everyone wishes they were white aren't Democrats.

Democrats are the ones living in some fantasy world in which whites benefit from some kind of undefined "privilege" and systemic racism. Sounds pretty appealing if you don't live in the real world. :thought

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:But thanks for the triggered multi-reply.

It's always amusing when the defective amygdala party of "trigger warnings", never ending riots, "don't assume my gender" meltdowns and "safe spaces" (complete with coloring books and teddy bears) accuses others of being triggered. And triggered because... I responded. If you're trying to persuade anyone beyond elementary school, you're going to have to try a little harder. :yawn

Who brought up illegal immigration? I didn't. Republicans don't like non-US-borns by general principle. They terk er jerbs! You sound kind of racist making that leap to illegal immigration when all I said was Mexican. :dog

Responding once is fine. Responding multiple times to the same post = :jimmies.

It's a shame a single "Democrat" (where's the proof?) acted like a Republican for a traffic stop. :sadyes
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 10th, 2021, 2:30 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Who brought up illegal immigration? I didn't.

Republicans oppose illegal immigration. Democrats have tried to change the meaning of this (as they try to change the meaning of everything) to "Republicans are racist and xenophobic because they oppose open borders! :mad "

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Republicans don't like non-US-borns by general principle.

Another Dem fallacy. When Republicans say "we oppose illegal immigration", Democrats hear "we oppose immigration".
Many Republicans marry immigrants.
Many immigrants become Republicans.
I doubt these people dislike their spouses or themselves.
The most self-loathing people in America are white Democrats.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:They terk er jerbs!

"All Americans … are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers." -Bill Clinton (R?), 1995 SOTU

"Border control is a federal responsibility. We simply don’t enforce our borders adequately. In my state, you have about 2,000 people a day, illegally, who cross the border. Now, this adds up to about 2 million people who compete for housing, who compete for classroom space...In 1988, there were about 3,000 people on Medicaid. There’re well over 300,000 (people on Medicaid) today who are illegal aliens. That presents obvious problems." - Sen. Dianne Feinstein (R?-CA), 1994, CBS, Face the Nation

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You sound kind of racist making that leap to illegal immigration when all I said was Mexican.

Let me know if I need to explain for a third time how Democrats irrationally conflate opposition to illegal immigration and "hating Mexicans".

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Responding once is fine. Responding multiple times to the same post = :jimmies.

Only in your head. I just didn't feel like the crazy, racist dem lady was worthy of her own thread, and this felt like a good place to put it, being an active thread and all.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's a shame a single "Democrat" (where's the proof?) acted like a Republican for a traffic stop. :sadyes

Which is your favorite video of a Republican getting pulled over, accusing the cop of being a murderer (at least 5 times) and a "Mexican racist", claiming the cop is threatening to murder her and her son, asking the murderer to call his supervisor (obviously a more efficient murderer :dog ), then telling the cop he'll never be white?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 10th, 2021, 2:33 pm

:popcorn
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 14th, 2021, 2:53 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Who brought up illegal immigration? I didn't.

Republicans oppose illegal immigration. Democrats have tried to change the meaning of this (as they try to change the meaning of everything) to "Republicans are racist and xenophobic because they oppose open borders! :mad "

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Republicans don't like non-US-borns by general principle.

Another Dem fallacy. When Republicans say "we oppose illegal immigration", Democrats hear "we oppose immigration".
Many Republicans marry immigrants.
Many immigrants become Republicans.
I doubt these people dislike their spouses or themselves.
The most self-loathing people in America are white Democrats.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:They terk er jerbs!

"All Americans … are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers." -Bill Clinton (R?), 1995 SOTU

"Border control is a federal responsibility. We simply don’t enforce our borders adequately. In my state, you have about 2,000 people a day, illegally, who cross the border. Now, this adds up to about 2 million people who compete for housing, who compete for classroom space...In 1988, there were about 3,000 people on Medicaid. There’re well over 300,000 (people on Medicaid) today who are illegal aliens. That presents obvious problems." - Sen. Dianne Feinstein (R?-CA), 1994, CBS, Face the Nation

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:You sound kind of racist making that leap to illegal immigration when all I said was Mexican.

Let me know if I need to explain for a third time how Democrats irrationally conflate opposition to illegal immigration and "hating Mexicans".

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Responding once is fine. Responding multiple times to the same post = :jimmies.

Only in your head. I just didn't feel like the crazy, racist dem lady was worthy of her own thread, and this felt like a good place to put it, being an active thread and all.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's a shame a single "Democrat" (where's the proof?) acted like a Republican for a traffic stop. :sadyes

Which is your favorite video of a Republican getting pulled over, accusing the cop of being a murderer (at least 5 times) and a "Mexican racist", claiming the cop is threatening to murder her and her son, asking the murderer to call his supervisor (obviously a more efficient murderer :dog ), then telling the cop he'll never be white?

Republicans oppose not just illegal immigration. lol. Who did the KKK support for president in 2016 and 2020? And illegal immigrants pay taxes.

Again, I didn't bring up illegal immigration. I brought up Mexicans and then you went into stuff about illegal immigration.

It's nice to know you had to go back ~26 years to find those examples. Nothing has changed in 26 years, right?

Fair enough on the "she doesn't deserve her own thread." That's a good enough reason. And you still haven't proven she was a Democrat.

And yes, when you add so many qualifiers, it's difficult to find a similar instance of ANYONE else doing that, unlike the hundreds of traitors breaking into the White House on January 6. Perhaps that's why the stop was newsworthy. But if you think (other?) Republicans can't or don't get mad or confrontational with cops... lol.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 14th, 2021, 1:57 pm

Kalunda-Rae Iwamizu (aka Kaunda Jenkins, aka Kali Kross)
Lives in Los Angeles
Teaches at community college in CA
Calls cops murderers for no reason
Black supremacist
Thinks Mexicans want to be White
Mask Karen
Wants reparations
[ img ]
[ img ]

If you're still in doubt, consider the fact that this got little, if any, coverage from CNN, msnbc, NYT, Wapo, NPR, NBC, ABC, Now This! (your favorite), HuffPo, Common Dreams, ACLU, Daily Beast, The Atlantic, Slate, Vox, Guardian, Yahoo, ProPublica, Time, Newsweek, Axios, Mother Jones, or the SPLC. If a Republican does this, it's top news for weeks across all of these "news" sources.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 14th, 2021, 3:17 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Republicans oppose not just illegal immigration. lol.

False. The majority of Republicans support maintaining or increasing current levels of legal immigration.

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 14th, 2021, 3:44 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:It's nice to know you had to go back ~26 years to find those examples. Nothing has changed in 26 years, right?

Not until 2016.

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.” -Obama, 2005

"I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Clinton told an audience at a campaign stop Nov. 9, 2015. "And I do think you have to control your borders."
Then-Sen. Clinton voted in favor of the act when it passed in the Senate by a vote of 80 to 19. (Notably, then-Sen. Barack Obama and New York Sen. Chuck Schumer voted for it, too.)

"I voted for 700 miles of fence. But, let me tell you, we can build a fence 40 stories high ― unless you change the dynamic in Mexico and ― and you will not like this, and ― punish American employers who knowingly violate the law when, in fact, they hire illegals (OMG! Racist, xenophobic rhetoric! Who said this? Hitler? Trump?)." -Biden, 2006

"People are driving across that border with tons, tons, hear me, tons of everything from byproducts for methamphetamine to cocaine to heroin, and it’s all coming up through corrupt Mexico." Biden, 2008. So... they're not sending their best, you say?

Every Senate Democrat voted for the 2013 Southern Border Fencing Strategy — including 36 Democratic senators still serving as of January 2019. President Barack Obama agreed to sign it. Indeed, he praised the bill for including what he called “the most aggressive border security plan in our history” and said that “the Senate bill is consistent with the key principles for commonsense reform that I — and many others — have repeatedly laid out” . That bears repeating: Obama said building a 700-mile fence on the southern border was consistent with the principles of the Democratic Party.

Pelosi supported the Gang of Eight bill, saying at the time that “every piece of this legislation has had bipartisan support”
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 18th, 2021, 4:28 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 20th, 2021, 4:29 pm

These people are insane :ROFL2 :ROFL2

[ img ]

:crazy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 20th, 2021, 7:08 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:These people are insane :ROFL2 :ROFL2

[ img ]

:crazy

Severe mental disorders
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » July 21st, 2021, 10:43 am

Does anyone believe this shit? Why haven’t we actually stormed the capitol and murdered the fed? If you think crooks and traitors being executed would be so terrible fuck you
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 21st, 2021, 12:59 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Does anyone believe this shit? Why haven’t we actually stormed the capitol and murdered the fed? If you think crooks and traitors being executed would be so terrible fuck you

They would only be replaced by other crooks and traitors. :sigh

:nancy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 27th, 2021, 5:30 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Does anyone believe this shit? Why haven't we actually stormed the capitol and murdered the fed? If you think crooks and traitors being executed would be so terrible fuck you

I thought your party was shrinking (relatively).
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 27th, 2021, 1:29 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Does anyone believe this shit? Why haven't we actually stormed the capitol and murdered the fed? If you think crooks and traitors being executed would be so terrible fuck you

Aww, you think only one party has crooks. Bless your heart. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 27th, 2021, 2:28 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Aww, you think only one party has crooks. Bless your heart. :dog

I’d say a good 98% of our politicians from local to federal are either corrupt for the sake of power, or just plain bad people.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion