This is what Dump supporters are: sore losers and bitches

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: This is what Dump supporters are: sore losers and bitche

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 17th, 2020, 3:11 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
-YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WEAR A MASK AND TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM!
-TRUMP CAN ENACT MARTIAL LAW!

:ays

-THANKS FOR USING ALL CAPS SO AUBS CAN READ
-HOW MUCH IS NOW THIS! PAYING YOU? FIND ANOTHER SOURCE. I'M NO LONGER SUPPORTING YOUR EMPLOYER.

Now, for the even crazier DNC/media approved versions:
-YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM AND PREVENT ME FROM PISSING IN THE LITTLE GIRL'S ROOM JUST BECAUSE I'M A 40 YEAR OLD DUDE WITH A DICK! (ALSO, OTHER PEOPLE MUST WORK HARDER TO PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE, COLLEGE EDUCATION, HOUSING, FOOD, BIRTH CONTROL, ABORTIONS, AND ANYTHING ELSE I MAY DEEM TO BE A HUMAN RIGHT!)
-TRUMP WILL ENACT MARTIAL LAW BECAUSE IT'S A FASCIST COUP! :blowup

Nice distraction from your Russian (!) conspiracy theory peddling, though... :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 17th, 2020, 9:57 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
-YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WEAR A MASK AND TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM!
-TRUMP CAN ENACT MARTIAL LAW!

:ays

-THANKS FOR USING ALL CAPS SO AUBS CAN READ
-HOW MUCH IS NOW THIS! PAYING YOU? FIND ANOTHER SOURCE. I'M NO LONGER SUPPORTING YOUR EMPLOYER.

Now, for the even crazier DNC/media approved versions:
-YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM AND PREVENT ME FROM PISSING IN THE LITTLE GIRL'S ROOM JUST BECAUSE I'M A 40 YEAR OLD DUDE WITH A DICK! (ALSO, OTHER PEOPLE MUST WORK HARDER TO PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE, COLLEGE EDUCATION, HOUSING, FOOD, BIRTH CONTROL, ABORTIONS, AND ANYTHING ELSE I MAY DEEM TO BE A HUMAN RIGHT!)
-TRUMP WILL ENACT MARTIAL LAW BECAUSE IT'S A FASCIST COUP! :blowup

Nice distraction from your Russian (!) conspiracy theory peddling, though... :lolthumb

I guess the parody was a bit too obfuscated. I was mocking the LOUD NOISES rhetoric of your fellow conservitards crying in the streets.

Now This just aggregates content to disprove your whole "We won't throw temper tantrums when we lose an election!" and any other nonsense. Feel free to ignore the text and just listen to the stupidity coming from Dumptards' mouths. I'm surprised you didn't call out the jackass lady telling the black cop that his paycheck was more important than his family. It was an easy attack vector and you missed it.

Maybe you should tell the Senate Intelligence Committee that their bipartisan 1000 page report is wrong because you didn't see any evidence yourself. Paul Manafort has never even been to Russia! I don't remember repeatedly talking to Roger Stone about Wikileaks!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 4th, 2021, 10:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB6LJCfTWBM

How the fuck are you all saying Dems are little special snowflakes when Repugs in the Senate are actively involved in trying to overturn the election? That's treason. When was the last time Senate Dems said they would investigate every EC vote cast for a Repug winner? They didn't even do that with Dump. Layman Dems stopped fighting when the EC votes were tallied. Best case scenario is they're trying to curry favor with Dumptards.

At least BBB has the decency to disown that party. It's absolutely disgusting that they're still fighting against the law of the United States and democratic or representative votes.

No Democrats have ever been this childish in an election. It's not even close. I wonder if Ted Cruz's father is turning in his grave seeing his son doing this for the man that slandered him.
Spoiler:
Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/03/us/p ... fraud.html
WASHINGTON -- When [19]Donald J. Trump lost the 2016 Iowa caucuses to Senator Ted Cruz, during a campaign in which he insulted Mr. Cruz's wife and father, the future president did
[20]what he typically does after a loss: Mr. Trump falsely claimed he had won and accused his opponent of election fraud.

"What Donald does, when he loses, is he blames everybody else," Mr. Cruz, Republican of Texas, [21]responded at the time. "It's never Donald's fault."

Four years later, Mr. Trump is suffering yet another defeat -- this time a loss by more than seven million votes to President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. -- and, once again, he is
making baseless claims of fraud. But this time, Mr. Cruz is singing a different tune.

Instead of resisting Mr. Trump's fictions as he did in 2016 when he claimed that he would not become "a servile puppy dog," Mr. Cruz is leading the effort to perpetuate Mr. Trump's
fantasy that the election was stolen from him.

"We've seen in the last two months unprecedented allegations of voter fraud," Mr. Cruz said on Sunday in an interview on Fox News. "And that's produced a deep, deep distrust of our
democratic process across the country. I think we in Congress have an obligation to do something about that."

Mr. Cruz and 10 other Republican senators have proposed the creation of an election commission to investigate claims of voter fraud in certain states within 10 days, and said they
would vote to reject electors for Mr. Biden on Wednesday until one was formed. (There is little chance one will be.)

Every state in the country has certified the election results after verifying their accuracy, and judges across the country have [22]rejected nearly 60 attempts by Mr. Trump and his
allies to challenge the results. Former Attorney General William P. Barr said the Justice Department had not uncovered any voting fraud that would have changed the results of the
election.

Nevertheless, Mr. Cruz, who eventually endorsed Mr. Trump in 2016 and forged an uneasy alliance with him, said he was responding to how effectively the president, with the help of
the right-wing news media, had spread the false idea that the election was "rigged" throughout the Republican base.

Mr. Cruz, who declined to be interviewed for this article, described his thinking on Fox News, saying he did not want his voters to believe he was not interested in investigating
allegations of election fraud.

But he also did not "want to be in a position where we're suggesting setting aside the results of an election, just because the candidate that we supported didn't happen to prevail."

"That's not a principled constitutional position," Mr. Cruz added.

Mr. Cruz's call to reject the election outcome is backed by Senators Marsha Blackburn and Bill Hagerty, both of Tennessee; Mike Braun of Indiana; Steve Daines of Montana; Ron Johnson
of Wisconsin; John Kennedy of Louisiana; James Lankford of Oklahoma; Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming; Roger Marshall of Kansas; and Tommy Tuberville of Alabama.

Together with Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri, who [23]announced last week that he would object to Congress's certification of the election results, they bring to nearly one-quarter
the proportion of Senate Republicans who have broken with their leaders to join the effort to invalidate Mr. Biden's victory. In the House, where a band of conservatives has been
plotting the last-ditch election objection for weeks, more than half of Republicans joined a failed lawsuit seeking to overturn the results, and more are expected to support the
effort to challenge the results in Congress on Wednesday.

Those involved have conceded their effort is unlikely to be successful. Any such challenge must be sustained by both the House, where Democrats hold the majority, and the Senate,
where top Republicans, including Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader, have tried to shut it down.

But even as Mr. Cruz casts his move as a legitimate attempt to get to the bottom of fraud allegations, other Republican senators -- even some of Mr. Trump's strongest supporters --
saw his call for a commission as a populist play to gain support among the president's base.

"Proposing a commission at this late date -- which has zero chance of becoming reality -- is not effectively fighting for President Trump," Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of
South Carolina, [24]wrote on Twitter. "It appears to be more of a political dodge than an effective remedy."

Senator Roy Blunt, the No. 4 Republican, said he too believed Mr. Cruz's plan had no chance of success.

"I actually like to come up with plans that have a chance of being successful," Mr. Blunt said.

It was also met with widespread condemnation, including from some prominent Republicans, [25]such as former Speaker Paul D. Ryan and the No. 3 Republican in the House, Liz Cheney of
Wyoming.

"It is difficult to conceive of a more anti-democratic and anti-conservative act than a federal intervention to overturn the results of state-certified elections and disenfranchise
millions of Americans," Mr. Ryan said in a rare statement on Sunday.

Senator Ben Sasse, Republican of Nebraska, told reporters on Capitol Hill that he was worried that such spreading of myths about election fraud would stoke divisions in the country.

"Obviously this is not healthy for the Republican Party either," Mr. Sasse said. "What's good for America is the main question here, but this is bad for the country and bad for the
party."

The senators joining in with Mr. Cruz's effort tried to downplay their actions to reporters on Capitol Hill as mere symbolic support for Mr. Trump.

"It's a protest vote only, because there's, in my opinion, zero chance that anything can come from it," Mr. Braun told reporters. "The House obviously is not going to vote to
overturn. I don't think you'd even get close in the Senate. So mostly, it remains for many of us, a way to express your opinion."

Mr. Lankford said on Sunday that his intention was to make a "statement" to his voters who believe Mr. Trump won and the election was rigged.

"None of us want to vote against electors, but we all want to get the facts out there," Mr. Lankford said. "We're trying to make a statement on this."

Emily Cochrane and Catie Edmondson contributed reporting.

FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 4th, 2021, 11:26 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

How the fuck are you all saying Dems are little special snowflakes when Repugs in the Senate are actively involved in trying to overturn the election? That's treason. When was the last time Senate Dems said they would investigate every EC vote cast for a Repug winner? They didn't even do that with Dump. Layman Dems stopped fighting when the EC votes were tallied. Best case scenario is they're trying to curry favor with Dumptards.

At least BBB has the decency to disown that party. It's absolutely disgusting that they're still fighting against the law of the United States and democratic or representative votes.

No Democrats have ever been this childish in an election. It's not even close. I wonder if Ted Cruz's father is turning in his grave seeing his son doing this for the man that slandered him.
Spoiler:
WASHINGTON -- When [19]Donald J. Trump lost the 2016 Iowa caucuses to Senator Ted Cruz, during a campaign in which he insulted Mr. Cruz's wife and father, the future president did
[20]what he typically does after a loss: Mr. Trump falsely claimed he had won and accused his opponent of election fraud.

"What Donald does, when he loses, is he blames everybody else," Mr. Cruz, Republican of Texas, [21]responded at the time. "It's never Donald's fault."

Four years later, Mr. Trump is suffering yet another defeat -- this time a loss by more than seven million votes to President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. -- and, once again, he is
making baseless claims of fraud. But this time, Mr. Cruz is singing a different tune.

Instead of resisting Mr. Trump's fictions as he did in 2016 when he claimed that he would not become "a servile puppy dog," Mr. Cruz is leading the effort to perpetuate Mr. Trump's

"We've seen in the last two months unprecedented allegations of voter fraud," Mr. Cruz said on Sunday in an interview on Fox News. "And that's produced a deep, deep distrust of our
democratic process across the country. I think we in Congress have an obligation to do something about that."

Mr. Cruz and 10 other Republican senators have proposed the creation of an election commission to investigate claims of voter fraud in certain states within 10 days, and said they
would vote to reject electors for Mr. Biden on Wednesday until one was formed. (There is little chance one will be.)

Every state in the country has certified the election results after verifying their accuracy, and judges across the country have [22]rejected nearly 60 attempts by Mr. Trump and his
allies to challenge the results. Former Attorney General William P. Barr said the Justice Department had not uncovered any voting fraud that would have changed the results of the
election.

Nevertheless, Mr. Cruz, who eventually endorsed Mr. Trump in 2016 and forged an uneasy alliance with him, said he was responding to how effectively the president, with the help of
the right-wing news media, had spread the false idea that the election was "rigged" throughout the Republican base.

Mr. Cruz, who declined to be interviewed for this article, described his thinking on Fox News, saying he did not want his voters to believe he was not interested in investigating

But he also did not "want to be in a position where we're suggesting setting aside the results of an election, just because the candidate that we supported didn't happen to prevail."

Mr. Cruz's call to reject the election outcome is backed by Senators Marsha Blackburn and Bill Hagerty, both of Tennessee; Mike Braun of Indiana; Steve Daines of Montana; Ron Johnson
of Wisconsin; John Kennedy of Louisiana; James Lankford of Oklahoma; Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming; Roger Marshall of Kansas; and Tommy Tuberville of Alabama.

Together with Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri, who [23]announced last week that he would object to Congress's certification of the election results, they bring to nearly one-quarter
the proportion of Senate Republicans who have broken with their leaders to join the effort to invalidate Mr. Biden's victory. In the House, where a band of conservatives has been
plotting the last-ditch election objection for weeks, more than half of Republicans joined a failed lawsuit seeking to overturn the results, and more are expected to support the

Those involved have conceded their effort is unlikely to be successful. Any such challenge must be sustained by both the House, where Democrats hold the majority, and the Senate,
where top Republicans, including Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader, have tried to shut it down.

But even as Mr. Cruz casts his move as a legitimate attempt to get to the bottom of fraud allegations, other Republican senators -- even some of Mr. Trump's strongest supporters --
saw his call for a commission as a populist play to gain support among the president's base.

"Proposing a commission at this late date -- which has zero chance of becoming reality -- is not effectively fighting for President Trump," Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of
South Carolina, [24]wrote on Twitter. "It appears to be more of a political dodge than an effective remedy."

Senator Roy Blunt, the No. 4 Republican, said he too believed Mr. Cruz's plan had no chance of success.

"I actually like to come up with plans that have a chance of being successful," Mr. Blunt said.

It was also met with widespread condemnation, including from some prominent Republicans, [25]such as former Speaker Paul D. Ryan and the No. 3 Republican in the House, Liz Cheney of
Wyoming.

"It is difficult to conceive of a more anti-democratic and anti-conservative act than a federal intervention to overturn the results of state-certified elections and disenfranchise

Senator Ben Sasse, Republican of Nebraska, told reporters on Capitol Hill that he was worried that such spreading of myths about election fraud would stoke divisions in the country.

"Obviously this is not healthy for the Republican Party either," Mr. Sasse said. "What's good for America is the main question here, but this is bad for the country and bad for the
party."

The senators joining in with Mr. Cruz's effort tried to downplay their actions to reporters on Capitol Hill as mere symbolic support for Mr. Trump.

"It's a protest vote only, because there's, in my opinion, zero chance that anything can come from it," Mr. Braun told reporters. "The House obviously is not going to vote to
overturn. I don't think you'd even get close in the Senate. So mostly, it remains for many of us, a way to express your opinion."

Mr. Lankford said on Sunday that his intention was to make a "statement" to his voters who believe Mr. Trump won and the election was rigged.

"None of us want to vote against electors, but we all want to get the facts out there," Mr. Lankford said. "We're trying to make a statement on this."

I don’t really disown any particular party. I disown the people in the party. I don’t know what either party represents. It’s like moving forward politicians should where nascar jackets with all their sponsors patched to them so we know who sponsors them. And who’s paying them. And I believe election fraud has been going on for years for both parties. Ask Lindsey Graham and the republicans who aren’t saying shit right now.

I’m rooting for the American people marching on Washington in two days to drag every member of Congress out into the streets and put a bullet in all their heads. Then redistribute their money back to the people they ripped off for years. Then nuke China. If you broke ass bitches want paid. Go get it.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 5th, 2021, 2:33 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Spoiler:

election.

Wyoming.

party."

Big

Motherfucking

LOL

The phrase “flaming hypocrite” comes to mind as this goes. It’s what happens when cheating gets called out. I don’t particularly care at this point. I lived through that unqualified idiot Obama’s presidency. I’ll live through this idiot and when he quits in 2 years and another unqualified socialist idiot (Harris) becomes president, I’ll just arm up for the pending war.

Kidding, but not really.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 5th, 2021, 3:39 am

FSUKW wrote:Big

Motherfucking

LOL

The phrase "flaming hypocrite" comes to mind as this goes. It's what happens when cheating gets called out. I don't particularly care at this point. I lived through that unqualified idiot Obama's presidency. I'll live through this idiot and when he quits in 2 years and another unqualified socialist idiot (Harris) becomes president, I'll just arm up for the pending war.

Kidding, but not really.

Do you think Dump is qualified? And do you really think the Dems created 7 million fake votes?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 5th, 2021, 3:08 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Motherfucking

LOL

The phrase "flaming hypocrite" comes to mind as this goes. It's what happens when cheating gets called out. I don't particularly care at this point. I lived through that unqualified idiot Obama's presidency. I'll live through this idiot and when he quits in 2 years and another unqualified socialist idiot (Harris) becomes president, I'll just arm up for the pending war.

Kidding, but not really.

Do you think Dump is qualified? And do you really think the Dems created 7 million fake votes?

Difference in the election is closer to 40,000-50,000 votes, and I don't see where KW claimed Dems created 7M fake votes. But two strawmen in one sentence is pretty impressive! :clap
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 5th, 2021, 4:14 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:[A]ctively involved in trying to overturn the election... That's treason.

:ROFL

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Layman Dems stopped fighting when the EC votes were tallied.

:biglol

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:No Democrats have ever been this childish in an election. It's not even close.

:ROFL2

Aubzheimer would be so proud of you. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 5th, 2021, 5:14 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:[A]ctively involved in trying to overturn the election... That's treason.

:ROFL

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Layman Dems stopped fighting when the EC votes were tallied.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:No Democrats have ever been this childish in an election. It's not even close.

:ROFL2

Aubzheimer would be so proud of you. :dog

All the democrats are guilty of treason then
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 5th, 2021, 5:31 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Motherfucking

LOL

Kidding, but not really.

Do you really think the Democrats ran a clean election? Do you really think your not extremely hypocritical in anything you say about Republicans whining?

We can do this all day. You won't agree with me and I will not agree with you.

As a President, yes he was better than OBAMA.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 5th, 2021, 10:24 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Motherfucking

LOL

Kidding, but not really.

Do you really think the Democrats ran a clean election? Do you really think your not extremely hypocritical in anything you say about Republicans whining?

We can do this all day. You won't agree with me and I will not agree with you.

As a President, yes he was better than OBAMA.

Obama was more “presidential” but he sucked as the president of the US

Trump was less presidential and a better president for us.

If Trump got the same kind of support as Obama did from the media and celebrities then you would think he was the best president ever.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 6th, 2021, 5:27 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Motherfucking

LOL

Kidding, but not really.

Difference in the election is closer to 40,000-50,000 votes, and I don't see where KW claimed Dems created 7M fake votes. But two strawmen in one sentence is pretty impressive! :clap

What strawmen? I asked a couple questions. The fact you think that 81 million should count less than 74 million + 50,000 just proves the anti-freedom, anti-voting Repug party just wants to win and screw the people's choice. That's closer to the Chinese ideal of no elections and just emperor rule. Don't you guys supposedly hate China?

I mean I'm glad that KW wasn't smart enough to get into FSU. That would just be so fucking embarrassing with the fact that he considers Obama less qualified than a bankruptcy machine with delusions of grandeur and no firm grasp on reality.

A Twitter troll is more qualified than Obama... Never go full retard.

Warnock won. Although according to his dumbass opponent, he lost. Alternative Fact Party is in full (retard) force this month.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 6th, 2021, 6:05 pm

I think I woke up in the 1960's. Democrats are running around celebrating the victory of a wife beating, bible thumping racist. How exactly does America "repent for its worship of whiteness", anyway? :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 7th, 2021, 1:06 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Motherfucking

LOL

Kidding, but not really.

What strawmen? I asked a couple questions. The fact you think that 81 million should count less than 74 million + 50,000 just proves the anti-freedom, anti-voting Repug party just wants to win and screw the people's choice. That's closer to the Chinese ideal of no elections and just emperor rule. Don't you guys supposedly hate China?

I mean I'm glad that KW wasn't smart enough to get into FSU. That would just be so fucking embarrassing with the fact that he considers Obama less qualified than a bankruptcy machine with delusions of grandeur and no firm grasp on reality.

Warnock won. Although according to his dumbass opponent, he lost. Alternative Fact Party is in full (retard) force this month.

You assume I am dumb. I assume you’re a giant pussy. Are you? See how that works?

and I did get accepted. Still have the letter.

What other stupid comments can you make?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 8th, 2021, 12:09 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Motherfucking

LOL

Kidding, but not really.

You assume I am dumb. I assume you’re a giant pussy. Are you? See how that works?

It's not an assumption. Do you see the absolute shitshow going on in DC? 100% Dump's doing. He said the elections were rigged, said he got robbed, and now his dumbass followers are trying to overthrow the fucking government. He has no fucking shame or remorse and doesn't even give a flying fuck about you. He led this country to the brink of ruin if it's not already there. "Make America Great Again" might be the biggest lie he's ever told. At least Muck is man enough to see this absolute disgusting atrocity as it is. Anyone standing with Dump now is literally an enemy of democracy, freedom, and the United States.

You said Obama was less qualified than this clown. Yeah, let me know the last time any president was so stupid he let Washington, D.C. look like fucking Kosovo. I think it was 1814 went British forces burned the fucking White House. Dump's ego is more important than the stability of the United States. You fake news goons and conspiracy theorists that NEVER deserved the 2nd Amendment have ruined this country worse than any tranny rights stupidity, gay rights, abortion rights, etc. ever has. Letting your little for-profit echo chamber broadcast whatever the fuck they want and call it factual news has led to this. The bitch ass Repugnants using this fear, distrust, and anger to incite this kind of response and win over Dump voters. Career over country. Money over people. All the cutesy left BS about there being more than one gender never led to this shit. And it was never fanned by some fucking UNQUALIFIED FAILED ABORTION who has absolutely the worst qualifications as a US president.

If you really believe that Dump was more qualified than any other US president, you are worse than dumb: you are dangerously stupid.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 8th, 2021, 12:54 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Motherfucking

LOL

Kidding, but not really.

It's not an assumption. Do you see the absolute shitshow going on in DC? 100% Dump's doing. He said the elections were rigged, said he got robbed, and now his dumbass followers are trying to overthrow the fucking government. He has no fucking shame or remorse and doesn't even give a flying fuck about you. He led this country to the brink of ruin if it's not already there. "Make America Great Again" might be the biggest lie he's ever told. At least Muck is man enough to see this absolute disgusting atrocity as it is. Anyone standing with Dump now is literally an enemy of democracy, freedom, and the United States.

You said Obama was less qualified than this clown. Yeah, let me know the last time any president was so stupid he let Washington, D.C. look like fucking Kosovo. I think it was 1814 went British forces burned the fucking White House. Dump's ego is more important than the stability of the United States. You fake news goons and conspiracy theorists that NEVER deserved the 2nd Amendment have ruined this country worse than any tranny rights stupidity, gay rights, abortion rights, etc. ever has. Letting your little for-profit echo chamber broadcast whatever the fuck they want and call it factual news has led to this. The bitch ass Repugnants using this fear, distrust, and anger to incite this kind of response and win over Dump voters. Career over country. Money over people. All the cutesy left BS about there being more than one gender never led to this shit. And it was never fanned by some fucking UNQUALIFIED FAILED ABORTION who has absolutely the worst qualifications as a US president.

If you really believe that Dump was more qualified than any other US president, you are worse than dumb: you are dangerously stupid.

Hard to debate hypocrisy and total conjecture. This entire opinion piece is laughable.

and tell me where I supported the siege? LOL

Dump destroyed the country but somehow the last 4 years of extreme liberal violence, opposition to bipartisanship or the upcoming socialistic agenda won't? OK!!!!

BTW - you are the epitome of every scorned, yell at the sky, toilet licking, far left, socialist, liberal I have personally come in contact with. I thank you for the experience of realizing how extremely dumb and unfounded the majority of your "opinions" are.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 8th, 2021, 1:04 am

No need to reply. I don't have time for this stupidity and I could probably type your next hate filled reply for you.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 8th, 2021, 1:19 am

“100% trumps fault”

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 8th, 2021, 1:24 am

FSUKW wrote:No need to reply. I don't have time for this stupidity and I could probably type your next hate filled reply for you.

I just hope these liberals get everything they voted for with Biden. Besides what did they vote for? :dunno
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 8th, 2021, 1:43 am

"Yeah, let me know the last time any president was so stupid he let Washington, D.C. look like fucking Kosovo. I think it was 1814 went British forces burned the fucking White House."

It was June of this year, during the ridiculous George Floyd riots. Before that, it was 2018, during the Kavanaugh gang rape (etc) delusion protests. Both were celebrated by the Dems/ media.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion