What’s your plan when the left

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: What’s your plan when the left

Postby JdPat04 » November 14th, 2020, 7:25 pm

frazier9495 wrote:Trump said the exact same thing and half the country wasn't interested. Why would they be interested now?

“Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division, we have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say, it is time for us to come together as one united people. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I'm reaching out to you for your guidance and your help, so that we can work together and unify our great country.” - Trump

Trump denounced white supremacy over 20 times and they can’t seem to remember he did it once. It’s hard for those with TDS to see facts over feelings.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 16th, 2020, 2:07 am

frazier9495 wrote:Trump said the exact same thing and half the country wasn't interested. Why would they be interested now?

"Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division, we have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say, it is time for us to come together as one united people. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I'm reaching out to you for your guidance and your help, so that we can work together and unify our great country." - Trump

You should cite Dump's speechwriter. That's far too eloquent and calm for Dump's vernacular. Does anyone believe for a second that those were Dump's words and feelings? I guarantee you he was more worried about trolling his detractors on Twitter than uniting the USA.

How can he call the USA "our great country" when he ran on a motto saying the USA wasn't great?

Why would you believe anything a complete narcissist and pathological liar says, anyway?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 16th, 2020, 4:02 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

"Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division, we have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say, it is time for us to come together as one united people. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I'm reaching out to you for your guidance and your help, so that we can work together and unify our great country." - Trump

You should cite Dump's speechwriter. That's far too eloquent and calm for Dump's vernacular. Does anyone believe for a second that those were Dump's words and feelings? I guarantee you he was more worried about trolling his detractors on Twitter than uniting the USA.

How can he call the USA "our great country" when he ran on a motto saying the USA wasn't great?

Why would you believe anything a complete narcissist and pathological liar says, anyway?

TL;DR: You're a :sadtroll and a hypocrite.

For those with more attention span than a crack baby:

If not for double-standards, you'd have none.

Regardless of who wrote Trump's speech, he approved it and spoke the words. He could have changed it however he wanted.

You think Biden wrote his speech? :crazy For one, it would have included far more plagiarism, like his previous speeches. Also, there were no mentions of Corn Pop, leaving the record player on at night, comparing children to cockroaches who rub his leg hair in the pool, his love of having children sitting on his lap, "you know... the thing!", his "effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure!", poor kids being just as bright and just as talented as white kids, asking people in wheelchairs to stand up, references to Obama being the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, not being able to go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have an Indian accent, "I got my Eagles jacket on!" (while wearing a Delaware Blue Hens jacket), his claim that he had assembled the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics", 200 million Americans having died of the 'Rona, "punching and punching" at domestic violence, how he was "able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf," etc, etc etc.

Now the guy who called 70+ million people Nazi supporters and chumps wants to call for unity? :ROFL2

Among his other blatant, repeated lies, Biden's entire reason for running for president in the first place is based on a lie (Charlottesville hoax). Why would you believe anything a senile complete narcissist and pathological liar/plagiarizer says, anyway?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 16th, 2020, 4:13 pm

BONUS: The guy who actually did write Biden's speech (Jon Meacham) was let go by msnbc. Why? Because he went on air to gush about how great the speech was, without disclosing that he wrote it. :dog Gotta love these people.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 16th, 2020, 5:15 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Ahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahah :crazy :crazy :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :earplugs :earplugs

You’re gonna say “trump didn’t write that” when we all KNOW Biden ain’t writing fucking shit. HE CANT TALK YOU FUCKING IDIOT. You think you’re smart but you’re a fucking retard bro. You are voting for the end of your way of life and the end of your race. Congrats dipshit. Now tell us how joe Biden is super eloquent and writes all his tweets and speeches... HE CANT TALK
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » November 16th, 2020, 5:18 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:BONUS: The guy who actually did write Biden's speech (Jon Meacham) was let go by msnbc. Why? Because he went on air to gush about how great the speech was, without disclosing that he wrote it. :dog Gotta love these people.

I can’t believe you wrote this post. Donald trump is the only one capable of this much hate and white supremacy (non white guy but Asian counts these days lol) therefore I KNOW Donald trump wrote this post. If only Mark zuckerburg were here to censor this hate
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 16th, 2020, 6:55 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:BONUS: The guy who actually did write Biden's speech (Jon Meacham) was let go by msnbc. Why? Because he went on air to gush about how great the speech was, without disclosing that he wrote it. :dog Gotta love these people.

I can’t believe you wrote this post. Donald trump is the only one capable of this much hate and white supremacy (non white guy but Asian counts these days lol) therefore I KNOW Donald trump wrote this post. If only Mark zuckerburg were here to censor this hate

Didn't you hear? Asians are white now! We can be oppressed together, my brother! :hug

[ img ]

https://www.rt.com/usa/506861-asian-students-white-poc/
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 16th, 2020, 7:50 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Didn't you hear? Asians are white now! We can be oppressed together, my brother! :hug

[ img ]

https://www.rt.com/usa/506861-asian-students-white-poc/

How does it feel to be apart of the superior race?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 16th, 2020, 8:07 pm

JdPat04 wrote:How does it feel to be apart of the superior race?

Terrible.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 16th, 2020, 11:12 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Terrible.

:hug
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 16th, 2020, 11:16 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Terrible.

:iwaf
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 17th, 2020, 4:16 am

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Ahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahah :crazy :crazy :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :earplugs :earplugs

You're gonna say "trump didn't write that" when we all KNOW Biden ain't writing fucking shit. HE CANT TALK YOU FUCKING IDIOT. You think you're smart but you're a fucking retard bro. You are voting for the end of your way of life and the end of your race. Congrats dipshit. Now tell us how joe Biden is super eloquent and writes all his tweets and speeches... HE CANT TALK

There's a difference between reading a speech you believe and one that is pure B.S. And I'm pretty sure Biden can form words with more than 3 syllables. :dog

ericberry14 wrote:Only retards like trump to begin with
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 17th, 2020, 4:32 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

TL;DR: You're a :sadtroll and a hypocrite.

For those with more attention span than a crack baby:

If not for double-standards, you'd have none.

Regardless of who wrote Trump's speech, he approved it and spoke the words. He could have changed it however he wanted.

You think Biden wrote his speech? :crazy For one, it would have included far more plagiarism, like his previous speeches. Also, there were no mentions of Corn Pop, leaving the record player on at night, comparing children to cockroaches who rub his leg hair in the pool, his love of having children sitting on his lap, "you know... the thing!", his "effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure!", poor kids being just as bright and just as talented as white kids, asking people in wheelchairs to stand up, references to Obama being the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, not being able to go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have an Indian accent, "I got my Eagles jacket on!" (while wearing a Delaware Blue Hens jacket), his claim that he had assembled the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics", 200 million Americans having died of the 'Rona, "punching and punching" at domestic violence, how he was "able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf," etc, etc etc.

Now the guy who called 70+ million people Nazi supporters and chumps wants to call for unity? :ROFL2

Among his other blatant, repeated lies, Biden's entire reason for running for president in the first place is based on a lie (Charlottesville hoax). Why would you believe anything a senile complete narcissist and pathological liar/plagiarizer says, anyway?

Where did I say Biden wrote his speech? At least he COULD have written his speech. With Dump it's obvious to anyone with an IQ over 80 whether he's talking or has someone's hands up his rectum controlling his mouth. :lolthumb

I do love all your "evidence" without providing any links. I guess we should just trust this from the guy believing in the "more guns save lives" nonsense. 9/11 was fake, too, right? I'm surprised you don't believe in Flat Earth Theory. :biglol

Sadtroll? You all are going apeshit. :trolldance

R E K T
E 306 K
K 232 E
T K E R

:jimmies 2020
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 17th, 2020, 9:25 am

Biden has 0 ability to write a speech dummy
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » November 17th, 2020, 12:50 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You're gonna say "trump didn't write that" when we all KNOW Biden ain't writing fucking shit. HE CANT TALK YOU FUCKING IDIOT. You think you're smart but you're a fucking retard bro. You are voting for the end of your way of life and the end of your race. Congrats dipshit. Now tell us how joe Biden is super eloquent and writes all his tweets and speeches... HE CANT TALK

There's a difference between reading a speech you believe and one that is pure B.S. And I'm pretty sure Biden can form words with more than 3 syllables. :dog

ericberry14 wrote:Only retards like trump to begin with

Trump says America all the time, that’s 4 syllables and yes Biden certainly uses more than 3 syllables...

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » November 17th, 2020, 3:41 pm

LONG LIVE BIG BROTHER! LONG LIVE BIG BROTHER!

I can fake it until we overthrow the gubment. ;)
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 17th, 2020, 4:15 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:LONG LIVE BIG BROTHER! LONG LIVE BIG BROTHER!

Republicans can join Antifa now!

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » November 18th, 2020, 2:09 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:LONG LIVE BIG BROTHER! LONG LIVE BIG BROTHER!

Republicans can join Antifa now!

[ img ]

As an anarcho-conservative, I approve his message. :rockin
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Previous

Return to General Discussion