Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: It's just a prank, bro

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 17th, 2020, 5:33 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irCxSVOOGwY
Dump wrote:RIGGED! RIGGED! RIGGED!

. :dog

Stacey Abrams (still hasn't conceded) in 2018: VoTeR sUpPrEsSiOn!!! :eb ...after highest midterm turnout in GA history
All dems in 2020: VoTeR sUpPrEsSiOn!!! :eb ...after highest turnout since the 1800's

Why do all your videos come from "Now This"? That's some Occupy Democrats / Flat Earth YouTube level shit. :dog You should leave the bubble sometime. You recently listed two sources you considered reputable. Now This wasn't on that list, and I can see why.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 18th, 2020, 12:50 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Stacey Abrams (still hasn't conceded) in 2018: VoTeR sUpPrEsSiOn!!! :eb ...after highest midterm turnout in GA history
All dems in 2020: VoTeR sUpPrEsSiOn!!! :eb ...after highest turnout since the 1800's

Why do all your videos come from "Now This"? That's some Occupy Democrats / Flat Earth YouTube level shit. :dog You should leave the bubble sometime. You recently listed two sources you considered reputable. Now This wasn't on that list, and I can see why.

They have a lot of content. I don't seek half of it out.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 18th, 2020, 4:10 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irCxSVOOGwY

Fun fact:
Stacey Abrams (who still hasn't conceded) lost the Georgia gubernatorial race to Brian Kemp by nearly 10,000 more votes (54,723) than Donald Trump lost* to Joe Biden in Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin combined (45,043).

*allegedly
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 19th, 2020, 10:51 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

They show words straight from the elephants' mouths.

So you think the whole "One ballot inbox per county" isn't cutting down on the urban votes? That it isn't suppression? I mean making it harder to vote isn't suppression, is it? :lolthumb
Considering how much the Dump supporters, not Republicans necessarily, have said things are rigged, it's a pretty decent counter. Now This is basically me quoting :eb when he says "only retards support trump to begin with."

I love the fact that Dump says to not vote by mail and then he and his dumbass supporters all look shocked when almost none of the mail-in votes are for him. I think that includes you, Muck. Right? Wasn't it you who posted the blue spike in GA? WI? MI? when mail-in votes were counted? Assuming that's an accurate graph, of course.

Stop the steals: dissolve the Electoral College. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 20th, 2020, 12:09 am

Obama could of fixed all this BS but he refused to do shit about securing our internet by distributing fiber optics but it’s easier to spy on people through air space. 5G is going to be laughable.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 20th, 2020, 11:55 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Obama could of fixed all this BS but he refused to do shit about securing our internet by distributing fiber optics but it’s easier to spy on people through air space. 5G is going to be laughable.

What does government-owned (I mean if Obama's the one doing it) fiber optic networking have to do with voting or COVID or whatever else was brought up in this thread?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion