Postby Muck FcDisney » September 20th, 2020, 5:30 pm

If Trump and Senate Republicucks fill the seat, Democrats are threatening to:
- pack the Supreme Court
- kill the filibuster
- get rid of the electoral college
- give PR and DC statehood, adding 4 Ds to the senate
- riot and burn
- "shut it down"

In other words, do what they're already doing or planning to do. This is a fine example of why you don't shoot the hostages before negotiations begin. :dog

Bring on the (continued) tantrums! :popcorn
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: This shit show called Americans Politics

Postby JdPat04 » September 30th, 2020, 3:53 pm

Damn that debate... figured I’d post it in here since it’s already got shit show in the title.

Trump is really fucking irritating and he needs to change that for the next debate.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 30th, 2020, 8:05 pm

I heard stand down and stand by. :sigh
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » September 30th, 2020, 8:33 pm

If I was debating, I’d have proof on my phone of what I was saying.

Last night when Trump said Biden called the soldiers stupid bastards, he should’ve pulled out his phone and just started playing it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 1st, 2020, 1:36 am

I want to vote for Jon Ossoff but he's not running in my state :(
The only time I've wanted to technically live in GA.

Spoiler:
Did you hear Trump's going to eradicate the coronavirus? It's funny that he hasn't done it already. I guess they just know their audience. :biglol
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 1st, 2020, 2:23 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I want to vote for Jon Ossoff

Why?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Citronauts_Knights » October 1st, 2020, 6:59 pm

Should have locked them all up in Gitmo by now!
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Citronauts_Knights » October 1st, 2020, 6:59 pm

Should have locked them all up in Gitmo by now!
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 20th, 2020, 11:22 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VyklQxkEcM
Start at around the 5:00 mark.
Insider trading?
Antisemitic rhetoric to appeal to the lowest common denominator? Sounds familiar. Was it Mel Gibson? He wasn't a political figure, though...

Profits > people. :2thumbs
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 21st, 2020, 5:11 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VyklQxkEcM
Start at around the 5:00 mark.
Insider trading?
Antisemitic rhetoric to appeal to the lowest common denominator? Sounds familiar. Was it Mel Gibson? He wasn't a political figure, though...

Profits > people. :2thumbs

This tells me that:
1. You will believe any Dem propaganda that feeds your confirmation bias. But I already knew that.
2. You will use this to oppose a candidate you would have opposed regardless.
3. This is why you would vote AGAINST David Perdue.

It does not tell me:
Why you would want to vote FOR Jon Ossoff.

I could go much more in depth as to why your allegations are misguided (and i'm being generous here), but you tend to think long posts thoroughly debunking your claims mean that I am angry or something... :roll:

And again, your Now This! employers will continue to get no clicks from me. Any claims they make I would have seen from other --and (slightly) more reputable-- left-leaning sorces.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 22nd, 2020, 1:14 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Why?

Why you would want to vote FOR Jon Ossoff.

I could go much more in depth as to why your allegations are misguided (and i'm being generous here), but you tend to think long posts thoroughly debunking your claims mean that I am angry or something... :roll:

And again, your Now This! employers will continue to get no clicks from me. Any claims they make I would have seen from other --and (slightly) more reputable-- left-leaning sorces.

A blue Senate?
Not waste a vote on some third party?
From what I've seen, he's a pretty good guy?

Any of those, all of those, whatever. Buttigieg seems fucking awesome, too, although not for a GA senator.

We get Georgia campaign ads in Tallahassee because it's so close. That's how I know about him, if that's what you were asking.

I'm not employed by them.

You don't have to tell me why you believe my allegations are misguided or wrong. We have fundamental disagreement on economics and other things in the political arena.

I'm curious why Jon Ossoff's mudslinging seems to be about illegal activity and Perdue's seem to be about Jewishness and being "too radical."
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 22nd, 2020, 3:14 am

The Senate would be 51-49 unless Warnock also wins. Even if it's 50-50, Manchin isn't voting to kill the filibuster (most important), or to pack the SCOTUS, or to add states. "Seems like a nice guy" is meaningless, so it basically boils down to "vote blue no matter who" for you. Not surprising.

I wasn't asking how you knew about Ossoff. I was asking why you wished you could vote for him. Because "he seems like a nice guy" and is a Democrat is your answer, which isn't much of a reason.

Find reputable sources then.

Campaign ads are different when one candidate has actually held office and the other has not. The "insider trading" investigation is over, and no charges were filed. The antisemetic angle is one of the weakest, yet most popular, Dem attacks. It is also counting on uninformed people to believe it, because Perdue has never said anything antisemitic, has arguably the most pro-Israel, pro-Jewish voting record since joining the senate, and has Jewish support about twice that of your average Republican. No serious person who has actually seen the ad and knows what a stereotypical "Jew nose" looks like would find the ad offensive. C'mon, man!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 22nd, 2020, 10:03 am

Gotta love this new stimulus deal the house passed. $600 for struggling Americans. How much longer until pussy ass Americans put up with this shit show of a government? Note to Americans. If you want paid. Go after your government and get some of that China money. They got plenty of it.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 22nd, 2020, 10:01 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Gotta love this new stimulus deal the house passed. $600 for struggling Americans. How much longer until pussy ass Americans put up with this shit show of a government? Note to Americans. If you want paid. Go after your government and get some of that China money. They got plenty of it.

In September/October...

Dems: "$1200 is not enough! We demand more for the American people, because we love them!"
Pubs: "We want a clean bill! We're not voting for this Pelosi pork-filled trash! We love the American people!"

In December...
Dems and Pubs: Approve a measly $600 check attached to a 5,500-page bill THAT NO ONE EVEN READ with more pork than you can imagine. Some pretend to care, but almost everyone votes for it anyway. (My respect for Tulsi Gabbard continues to grow, as she was one of TWO House Dems to have the balls to vote against it)

Looks like things are finally getting back to "normal"!:
you---> :bananasex <---your gov't
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 22nd, 2020, 10:04 pm

Fuck every democrat. We the people have the power to do something about them.... but we’re all pussies just waiting to be told when to get on the bus
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 22nd, 2020, 10:17 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Fuck every democrat. We the people have the power to do something about them.... but we’re all pussies just waiting to be told when to get on the bus

Nooooo! I'm triggered! :scared

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 22nd, 2020, 11:16 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Gotta love this new stimulus deal the house passed. $600 for struggling Americans. How much longer until pussy ass Americans put up with this shit show of a government? Note to Americans. If you want paid. Go after your government and get some of that China money. They got plenty of it.

In September/October...

Dems: "$1200 is not enough! We demand more for the American people, because we love them!"
Pubs: "We want a clean bill! We're not voting for this Pelosi pork-filled trash! We love the American people!"

In December...
Dems and Pubs: Approve a measly $600 check attached to a 5,500-page bill THAT NO ONE EVEN READ with more pork than you can imagine. Some pretend to care, but almost everyone votes for it anyway. (My respect for Tulsi Gabbard continues to grow, as she was one of TWO House Dems to have the balls to vote against it)

Looks like things are finally getting back to "normal"!:
you---> :bananasex <---your gov't

This was posted on FB by my local black owned gun store. :dog

[ img ]

[ img ]

That gun is bad ass. :drool
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 23rd, 2020, 10:42 am

bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » December 23rd, 2020, 2:14 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:[ img ]

Don’t get your news from Facebook

Our experts said that this online claim was false.
"No unauthorized immigrants are getting Stimulus Checks under the new plan," said Gelatt. "And none got stimulus checks under the CARES Act.”
“Basically if you don’t have a social security number," Walker added. "You’re not going to get a stimulus check.”
Our experts said the confusion is likely due to a portion of the bill, allowing “mixed-status” households to receive stimulus checks. A "mixed-status" household is a family that includes at least one spouse that is a citizen or green card holder with a social security number, and another that is undocumented.

In the first round of stimulus checks back in March, the $1,200 stimulus check was not offered to "mixed-status" families. This meant that many citizens with qualifying incomes were left out of the first round of stimulus checks.
“The new fix is that - you know - US citizens or green card holders can get their stimulus payments regardless of who they married and who they filed taxes with,” Gelatt said.
Under the new law, still awaiting a signature from the president, a citizen or green card holder with a social security number, who is in a mixed-status family, will be entitled to the $600 check. The couple would also be eligible for an additional $600 for each dependent.
If approved, the bill would also retroactively make the citizen or green card holder in that mixed-status family eligible for the $1,200 stimulus check from last March. These payments would be offered as tax rebates.
This explains the $1,800 figure being spread on social media. This is the amount of money available to the spouse with a social security number in a mixed-status family, combining the $1,200 rebate, and the $600 check from the second stimulus.
The online rumors are false. If the Congressional bill is approved, this money will not be going to undocumented people, who are still not receiving any stimulus checks.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Next

Return to General Discussion