The Real Reason Big Ten is Shut Down

Moderator: JdPat04

The Real Reason Big Ten is Shut Down

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 28th, 2020, 5:04 pm

Can the Big Ten swing a presidential election? Kevin Warren wants to find out

:thought

https://sports.yahoo.com/can-the-big-te ... 31201.html

Joe Biden for president campaign spent millions of dollars to run ads in Big Ten states blaming President Trump for the Big Ten not playing football this fall.

Big Ten Reportedly Discussing Plan to Start CFB Season in Late November

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/290 ... e-november

Corrupt motherfuckers... :sadyes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: The Real Reason Big Ten is Shut Down

Postby JdPat04 » August 28th, 2020, 6:56 pm

PAC is talking about a 5 game schedule and one final game against the BIG. In the winter, after the election
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 28th, 2020, 7:10 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Joe Biden for president campaign spent millions of dollars to run ads in Big Ten states blaming President Trump for the Big Ten not playing football this fall.

Who was it that said COVID was not a big deal and would be gone by April? :ROFL If he shut everything down for a few weeks like he should have, football wouldn't have been affected so much.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yOv4PwttM

But if your mail is late, just make sure to blame Biden instead of the guy who is withholding funding for the USPS. :ROFL2 It's not corrupt to attempt to stop people from voting, is it? :dunno :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 29th, 2020, 2:26 am

Big is talking about playing earlier now.

Pussies thought they would get the ACC to fold and then the other two. They see they fucked up
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 5th, 2020, 1:34 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Joe Biden for president campaign spent millions of dollars to run ads in Big Ten states blaming President Trump for the Big Ten not playing football this fall.

Who was it that said COVID was not a big deal and would be gone by April? :ROFL If he shut everything down for a few weeks like he should have, football wouldn't have been affected so much.

But if your mail is late, just make sure to blame Biden instead of the guy who is withholding funding for the USPS. :ROFL2 It's not corrupt to attempt to stop people from voting, is it? :dunno :lolthumb

Covid is a fucking hoax dude. If you haven’t figured it out in 6 months then fuck you. Vote for Biden and we can meet once the civil war starts but don’t cry when you’re bleeding out
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 5th, 2020, 2:00 pm

Still don’t know anyone who has gotten it.

Considering my family in Bama has been hanging out with each other all the time, doesn’t wear masks unless they have too, and most of them aren’t in the best health, im shocked
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 6th, 2020, 12:52 am

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Covid is a fucking hoax dude. If you haven’t figured it out in 6 months then fuck you. Vote for Biden and we can meet once the civil war starts but don’t cry when you’re bleeding out

Man, all those businesses and healthcare workers and dead people just got pranked, bro. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » September 9th, 2020, 8:37 pm

The 9000 that died from covid? That we shut down the entire world for? Yeah ok. It’s a fucking hoax and I’m sorry that you’re stupid
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » September 10th, 2020, 9:00 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

The Kung Fly ISN'T a big deal. It's a bad cold.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Eye_of_Horus » September 10th, 2020, 9:02 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Still don’t know anyone who has gotten it.

Considering my family in Bama has been hanging out with each other all the time, doesn’t wear masks unless they have too, and most of them aren’t in the best health, im shocked

I know 2 people with confirmed cases. One in their 50s and one age 40. Both are fine.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby JdPat04 » September 10th, 2020, 10:40 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Still don’t know anyone who has gotten it.

I know 2 people with confirmed cases. One in their 50s and one age 40. Both are fine.

Sounds about right.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 11th, 2020, 9:32 pm

Nobody else said whether attempting to stop people from voting was corrupt or not. :nancy

Don't let the non-hoax pandemic distract you from the fact that your taxes are paying for Dump's defense lawyer's sexual assault case. What an hero!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB18RpAX
I thought the same person voting multiple times in an election was bad? I guess it's fine when Repugs do it. :dog

Remember when Obama was tried for sexual assault and used taxpayer money to combat it? Thanks, Obama, for not being the worst piece of shit president ever. :biglol at Dump supporters.
ericberry14 wrote:only retards like trump to begin with

Drain the overflowing toxic swamp. Biden 2020
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 11th, 2020, 9:40 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

The Kung Fly ISN'T a big deal. It's a bad cold.

Dysentery is just bad diarrhea.
A heart attack is just a bad muscle spasm.
Alzheimer's is just bad forgetfulness.

No need to get worried about it. :lolthumb
Spoiler:
:facepalm2
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 11th, 2020, 10:36 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Alzheimer's is just bad forgetfulness.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Biden 2020

That's the best argument I've seen yet. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 12th, 2020, 12:46 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Nobody else said whether attempting to stop people from voting was corrupt or not.

1. They just gave the USPS $10B. Why do they need another $25B?
2. According to the USPS, they deliver 143 BILLION pieces of mail per year. Even if EVERY Dem voted by mail, what's another 60M spread out over several weeks going to do? Even if they were all mailed on the same day, it would amount to a 16% increase. Yeah, the USPS really needs over $1000 per mail in ballot. :ROFL
3. Trump Opposes Postal Service Funding But Says He'd Sign Bill Including It
https://www.npr.org/2020/08/13/90210999 ... ng-by-mail
Oh no, the corruption!
4. According to Eric Holder and the Obama administration, attempting to stop people from voting is just fine.
[ img ]

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Don't let the non-hoax pandemic distract you from the fact that your taxes are paying for Dump's defense lawyer's sexual assault case. What an hero!

Barr is paid the same regardless of whether he takes this laughable case or not. In the 90's? :crazy

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I thought the same person voting multiple times in an election was bad? I guess it's fine when Repugs do it.

"On your ballots, if you get the unsolicited ballots, send it in and then go make sure it counted, and then if it doesn’t tabulate, you vote."
In other words, vote. Then go make sure it was counted. If it wasn't counted, vote. Would you trust your vote in the hands of an organization which had openly endorsed Trump? Of course not, unless you're an idiot.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Remember when Obama was tried for sexual assault and used taxpayer money to combat it?

Is Trump on trial? How much taxpayer money has been spent? Same bs accusations were made in 2016. They all vanished into thin air after the election. Why? They were offered money to come forward, because it was just a political stunt. Only a retard would fall for this ruse a second time.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Thanks, Obama, for not being the worst piece of shit president ever.

He was a joke, but Pierce and LBJ were certainly worse.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Drain the overflowing toxic swamp. Biden 2020

By putting 40 years of swamp back into the swamp? :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » September 12th, 2020, 11:46 am

At the time I was right. And later I found out I was wrong for being right. Trump is the fucking man. If you don’t like him you’re probably a pussy bitch. Fact
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 16th, 2020, 1:49 pm

B1G ain't come here to play school. Football to resume 10 days before the election. Gon be cold as fuck, but football is football.

PAC-12, you're on the clock... :toetap
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby frazier9495 » September 18th, 2020, 12:05 am

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the B1G designed the return to fail.
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby JdPat04 » September 18th, 2020, 12:52 am

frazier9495 wrote:I hope I'm wrong, but I think the B1G designed the return to fail.

Gonna suck for them if they did. I hope they didn’t though
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 2nd, 2020, 7:07 pm

ericberry14 wrote:The 9000 that died from covid? That we shut down the entire world for? Yeah ok. It’s a fucking hoax and I’m sorry that you’re stupid

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/heal ... ainer.html
It's just a prank, bro!
Tell this idiot to quit faking it just to get Trump out of the White House! :dog :dog :dog
:biglol

Trump silent on Twitter
Barely an hour goes by without a Trump tweet, let alone half a day. However, the president has been uncharacteristically quiet on the social media site, where he has not posted now for 12 hours. He was also supposed to be on a call about helping prevent coronavirus outbreaks among the elderly earlier today, but Mike Pence jumped on the line instead. Senate Mayority Leader Mitch McConnell and Mark Meadows, Chief of Staff, however, confirmed they have spoken to Trump today and he was in "good spirits".

That feeling when you realize you've been the biggest dumbass in the world for months and months now. :biglol
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to General Discussion