Can’t be racist against whites...

Moderator: JdPat04

Can’t be racist against whites...

Postby JdPat04 » August 16th, 2020, 11:23 pm

So as y’all may remember (my bro and SiL) do foster care.

In the last 3 years they’ve had over 10 kids. They have a baby now and this is what the mom of that kid sent to my sister n law today.

Backstory first

The mom wants the kid back so she can give it to a family member and not have to pay any child support (parents have to pay the social services for child support).

My SiL told her that the system won’t let her get him back and explained their rules. She got trashy with her and his was about 5 days ago. Well they went to Alabama today to see family and of course took the baby with them (with permission from Social Servides because the kids can’t be taken out of state)

Here’s the last text she sent my SiL, who is mixed, not even white.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Can’t be racist against whites...

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 17th, 2020, 12:13 am

Deadbeat mom.

"Parents" like this are the reason the world is so screwed up now. And people say eugenics is a bad thing...

I would like to reply "Maybe if you weren't such a worthless nigger you'd be woman enough to be a real mother and take care of your own kids." That would be funny and I probably wouldn't have to worry about the kid much longer. :lol: :wtf
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 17th, 2020, 12:19 am

All the kids that have came through have had worthless moms and dads or no dads.

We had two white teenaged boys that were dropped off at the Dept because she couldn’t make them listen. She kept the 2nd child and the 4th and 5th children. She’s also pregnant again. Don’t have time to list all the shit she did but they were abused and all kinds of things.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 17th, 2020, 12:28 am

JdPat04 wrote:All the kids that have came through have had worthless moms and dads or no dads.

We had two white teenaged boys that were dropped off at the Dept because she couldn’t make them listen. She kept the 2nd child and the 4th and 5th children. She’s also pregnant again. Don’t have time to list all the shit she did but they were abused and all kinds of things.

Thanks for sparing the details. I don't want to read about that nonsense.

This is why bio-parents with kids in the system 99% of the time shouldn't have any say in their child's care. I mean there's a slim chance they lost custody for some stupid reason like a wrongful conviction, but yeah. Generally if your kid is in foster care and you're still alive, you are garbage at being a parent. And that's not counting all the terrible parents that retain custody. :facepalm2
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 17th, 2020, 2:46 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:All the kids that have came through have had worthless moms and dads or no dads.

This is why bio-parents with kids in the system 99% of the time shouldn't have any say in their child's care. I mean there's a slim chance they lost custody for some stupid reason like a wrongful conviction, but yeah. Generally if your kid is in foster care and you're still alive, you are garbage at being a parent. And that's not counting all the terrible parents that retain custody. :facepalm2

Have a crackhead for a dad, I met too many people like that. On welfare and having more kids.

Crappy details below
Spoiler:
My little brother (half bro from my dad) has a mom like that. She was 22 or 23 when she had him. He was her 6th kid, she only had custody of the last 2. She ran off after having him and left all 3 kids with my dad. My mom and stepdad started helping him with the kids. We had them all the time. One day his mom comes back while all of them are st work (my dads cousin would watch them during the day) and she had the cops show up and took her kids. My dad showed up on time to keep her from getting my little bro and then we had to fight the mom for custody for a few years. She then lost custody of the two she took and had another kid. She’s dead now though which didn’t bother me but was shit for my little bro seeing as he’d lost all 3 of his mom figures in life by the age 16.

Good news is though he’s a father of twins with another one on the way, and doing great in life.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 17th, 2020, 2:24 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I have a lot of teacher friends and I just have to say that the way many people raise (or fail to raise) their kids these days is just appalling. We're raising a generation of kids who cannot accept challenges, are addicted to instant gratification, and will grow up to be incels with no job or social skills, and many will commit suicide or become psycho killers/rapists. In other words, like the current crop of 20-30 year olds, but worse.

Not all parents, and probably not even most parents, but waaaay too many.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 17th, 2020, 6:51 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I have a lot of teacher friends and I just have to say that the way many people raise (or fail to raise) their kids these days is just appalling. We're raising a generation of kids who cannot accept challenges, are addicted to instant gratification, and will grow up to be incels with no job or social skills, and many will commit suicide or become psycho killers/rapists. In other words, like the current crop of 20-30 year olds, but worse.

Not all parents, and probably not even most parents, but waaaay too many.

About half the parents I’ve seen up here fall into that category. Though my sons class class had atleast 75% parental participation with every event they had. The kids we’ve watched through the years though are split about 50/50
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion