Roll Tide

Moderator: JdPat04

Roll Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 2nd, 2020, 3:32 pm

“They put money in a pot and they try to get COVID. Whoever gets COVID first gets the pot. It makes no sense.”

https://nypost.com/2020/07/02/alabama-s ... 9-parties/
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Roll Tide

Postby JdPat04 » July 3rd, 2020, 2:30 pm

I think if I were a college student, and was living on campus, I probably would’ve done this. I think we will all end up with it anyways after a bit so go ahead and knock it out.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 3rd, 2020, 3:06 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I think if I were a college student, and was living on campus, I probably would’ve done this. I think we will all end up with it anyways after a bit so go ahead and knock it out.

Sure, but you need to avoid old or sick people, or people who may come in contact with them, or people who may come in contact with people who may come in contact with them, etc. Basically, quarantine yourself for 2-3 weeks.

Also, trying to get COVID can be dangerous for anyone. Getting COVID is one thing, getting massive viral loads is another. But we all know you like getting massive loads. ;)
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » July 3rd, 2020, 11:59 pm

:dog
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » July 6th, 2020, 5:30 pm

Alabama or Clemson is guaranteed to win the NC this year. They are intentionally getting it so they don't during the season, it is beyond obvious. Meanwhile someone like Ohio State will go without Justin Fields for 3 weeks mid season.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » July 12th, 2020, 12:35 am

CraigKressel wrote:Alabama or Clemson is guaranteed to win the NC this year. They are intentionally getting it so they don't during the season, it is beyond obvious. Meanwhile someone like Ohio State will go without Justin Fields for 3 weeks mid season.

You do realize you're not immune to COVID after you get it, right? You can get it again.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » July 12th, 2020, 10:19 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Alabama or Clemson is guaranteed to win the NC this year. They are intentionally getting it so they don't during the season, it is beyond obvious. Meanwhile someone like Ohio State will go without Justin Fields for 3 weeks mid season.

You do realize you're not immune to COVID after you get it, right? You can get it again.

According to? Don’t believe the covid hoax bro
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » July 13th, 2020, 7:41 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I still haven't heard a single case of anyone getting it twice. Do the antibodies last forever? Probably not. Is it possible to get reinfected in 2 years if it's still around? Sure. Has anyone been infected twice? :dunno

I heard stories a few months ago about reinfections, but they were later retracted. If there were more recent accounts of reinfection, it would be HUGE news.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 13th, 2020, 7:58 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I still haven't heard a single case of anyone getting it twice. Do the antibodies last forever? Probably not. Is it possible to get reinfected in 2 years if it's still around? Sure. Has anyone been infected twice? :dunno

I heard stories a few months ago about reinfections, but they were later retracted. If there were more recent accounts of reinfection, it would be HUGE news.

Should we have a discussion about how global warming effects diseases? Oh wait. We’ll save global warming for when a hurricane hits and we’re a accused of being science deniers. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion