This all happened because we elected Trump

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: This all happened because we elected Trump

Postby JdPat04 » August 28th, 2020, 6:55 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Hurricane Laura is killing folks. Thanks, Dump.

Same with drug dealers like Breanna Taylor who pushes drugs into black communities that kills people like George Floyd on a regular basis. Defund the police!!! Thanks Biden.

Any kind of truth to that?

Being serious here but I have heard zero evidence that Taylor was guilty of anything, and they fucked up completely.

Took the judge 10 minutes to sign the warrant. The evidence must of been very strong. And you have no evidence that I’m wrong.

I think you need to research it a little bit more, Taylor’s death deserves much outrage.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 28th, 2020, 10:22 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Same with drug dealers like Breanna Taylor who pushes drugs into black communities that kills people like George Floyd on a regular basis. Defund the police!!! Thanks Biden.

Being serious here but I have heard zero evidence that Taylor was guilty of anything, and they fucked up completely.

Took the judge 10 minutes to sign the warrant. The evidence must of been very strong. And you have no evidence that I’m wrong.

I think you need to research it a little bit more, Taylor’s death deserves much outrage.

Research what? What the media is reporting? Why did the judge sign the warrant in 10 minutes?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 28th, 2020, 10:29 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Uh, the warrant was for her ex... who didn't even live there.

George Floyd overdosed (but "officially" died of COVID). That whole situation is bullshit.
Rayshard Brooks stole a taser (deadly weapon, per GA law and Fulton Co DA) from police and fired it at them. He deserved to die.
Breonna Taylor did nothing wrong, and should still be alive.

The cops involved in the Floyd and Brooks cases were all arrested and charged. The cops in the Breonna Taylor case have not been arrested or charged. They fucked up all three cases. :facepalm

:bump for bbb.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » August 28th, 2020, 11:23 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Research what? What the media is reporting? Why did the judge sign the warrant in 10 minutes?

There is zero evidence that her or her sister who was living with her have been involved in drugs, let alone dealing them.

Her ex b/f is who they were looking for, they had several addresses, but they likely knew he was at one of the other spots. They didn’t conduct a raid on one of the other houses.

So the police used a NO KNOCK warrant at 12:40 on an apartment looking for her Ex. They said the announced police, witnesses say they didn’t, though it’s irrelevant because it’s 1AM.

Taylor’s new boyfriend who wasn’t living there (according to arrest record) thought they were being burglarized, and he shot one of them in the leg. Other cops returned 27 (I think) shots after that, and several struck taylor.

Where the fuck did she deserved to be shot? And it doesn’t matter if she was a drug dealer, she still shouldn’t be shot for that.

Other questions for you

Do you believe any news at all or consider it all fake news?

Do you believe there are corrupt police and judges? Why did the judge sign off in 10 minutes? Because they can be corrupt to, see the Epstein case. Falsified evidence could be another reason as well.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 29th, 2020, 9:55 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

There is zero evidence that her or her sister who was living with her have been involved in drugs, let alone dealing them.

Her ex b/f is who they were looking for, they had several addresses, but they likely knew he was at one of the other spots. They didn’t conduct a raid on one of the other houses.

So the police used a NO KNOCK warrant at 12:40 on an apartment looking for her Ex. They said the announced police, witnesses say they didn’t, though it’s irrelevant because it’s 1AM.

Taylor’s new boyfriend who wasn’t living there (according to arrest record) thought they were being burglarized, and he shot one of them in the leg. Other cops returned 27 (I think) shots after that, and several struck taylor.

Where the fuck did she deserved to be shot? And it doesn’t matter if she was a drug dealer, she still shouldn’t be shot for that.

Other questions for you

Do you believe any news at all or consider it all fake news?

Do you believe there are corrupt police and judges? Why did the judge sign off in 10 minutes? Because they can be corrupt to, see the Epstein case. Falsified evidence could be another reason as well.

No I don’t believe all news. Like everyone else I hear what’s reported and make my own opinion. And I agree about the judge being corrupt either she had very good evidence or something happened here. But lawyers and judges get away with murder and destroying families and never get held accountable. Equal justice you say. Look at the Epstein case. You won’t see justice done there if Biden gets elected.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 29th, 2020, 9:58 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Uh, the warrant was for her ex... who didn't even live there.

George Floyd overdosed (but "officially" died of COVID). That whole situation is bullshit.
Rayshard Brooks stole a taser (deadly weapon, per GA law and Fulton Co DA) from police and fired it at them. He deserved to die.
Breonna Taylor did nothing wrong, and should still be alive.

The cops involved in the Floyd and Brooks cases were all arrested and charged. The cops in the Breonna Taylor case have not been arrested or charged. They fucked up all three cases. :facepalm

:bump for bbb.

I know I used to live around Charlotte and have posted about other cases in the past. Good times with HB2 I’m sure Biden wouldn’t want to talk about.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Previous

Return to General Discussion