Nuke Mini-soda

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Nuke Mini-soda

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 4th, 2020, 1:10 pm

Great news, everyone! George Floyd had the coronavirus at the time of his death! Do you know what that means? Well, according to our retarded government, it's now impossible that he was killed, because everyone who died with corona died from corona! Case closed. The riots were all for nothing. Now the woke hordes can return home and return to scolding people who aren't social distancing. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 6th, 2020, 9:49 pm

B.L.M. needs to D.I.E.

Fucking Christ. It's only a tragedy when some person who's black dies. When it's anyone else, nobody bats an eye besides saying "Wow, that sucks" and moving on. Some asshole in Minnesota dies who's black, it's the fucking apocalypse.

I really hate that these fucking morons think protests are even just breaking even in terms of good/bad effects to society.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 7th, 2020, 4:46 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:B.L.M. needs to D.I.E.

Fucking Christ. It's only a tragedy when some person who's black dies. When it's anyone else, nobody bats an eye besides saying "Wow, that sucks" and moving on. Some asshole in Minnesota dies who's black, it's the fucking apocalypse.

I really hate that these fucking morons think protests are even just breaking even in terms of good/bad effects to society.

Oh it's worse than that. Black lives only matter when unarmed
and killed by a cop. Of the ~100,000 black deaths per year in the US, only 25-50 really matter. Oh, and white people attacking black people in the name of BLM is the most woke thing ever. :facepalm

Also, BLM is a tragic branding failure. Citizens Against Police Brutality would have been far more inclusive. Ignoring the >75% of non-blacks killed by cops makes it much more difficult for people to join your side, despite the fact that blacks are killed at a higher rate. The hundreds of millions of dollars lost to looting and property damage, along with all the people killed by looters/protesters doesn't help their cause either, regardless of how many people make excuses for it. The lives and livelihoods destroyed during this matter too.

I really hope some of these cities defund their police. The economic fallout and crime will be catastrophic.

And I'm no fan of police.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 7th, 2020, 7:16 pm

If they want justice they have to go after more than police. The prosecutors, judges, and other people in the “justice system” have corruption issues as well.

If you have money you can get away with it, if you don’t have money you can easily be fucked.

Race ain’t got shit to do with that part.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » June 7th, 2020, 7:34 pm

Have y’all seen the mayor of Minneapolis!? He looks like college soyboy beta faggot. Getting booed out of protests and then trying to dance with blacks while his city is gone. That’s what you get when you elect a child to run a major city I guess. He can’t be older than 30
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » June 7th, 2020, 7:45 pm

I can't take this shit anymore, now I am seeing all these fucking cucks acting like pussies bowing down to this shit.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 8th, 2020, 2:21 pm

CraigKressel wrote:I can't take this shit anymore, now I am seeing all these fucking cucks acting like pussies bowing down to this shit.

The kneeling, the feet washing, the cult-like chants, the apologizing for being born white. :jerkit

Why don't these people just leave everything to BLM in their will and go jump off a bridge? We'd all be better off.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby sellular1 » June 8th, 2020, 4:44 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:http://archive.is/OXbjA

:thought

Oh how I remember when we had these protest in Charlotte and Obama and Biden seemed more concerned with transgender bathroom laws at the time. And people wonder why I won’t support worthless Joe Biden. I just question if black people will vote for Biden so illegals can take their jobs.

Take their jobs? The govt gives them more money to not work. That’s why there’s so much lootin and protesting going on cuz they don’t have to go to work.
sellular1

Team Logo:
USF Bulls

Postby ericberry14 » June 8th, 2020, 9:41 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I can't take this shit anymore, now I am seeing all these fucking cucks acting like pussies bowing down to this shit.

The kneeling, the feet washing, the cult-like chants, the apologizing for being born white. :jerkit

Why don't these people just leave everything to BLM in their will and go jump off a bridge? We'd all be better off.

I’ve been saying this forever. If the white liberals really believed all the shit they said they would just fucking kill themselves. Better for the colored people (well probably not in reality) and better for Mother Earth itself. But they don’t believe that shit they just want to virtue signal
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby sooners4life98 » June 9th, 2020, 12:45 am

Kiss my natural black ass :lol: :lol: :lol:
sooners4life98

Team Logo:
Oklahoma Sooners

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 9th, 2020, 1:58 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

I've been saying this forever. If the white liberals really believed all the shit they said they would just fucking kill themselves. Better for the colored people (well probably not in reality) and better for Mother Earth itself. But they don't believe that shit they just want to virtue signal

Prius owners are leading the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXEddCLW3SM
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 9th, 2020, 9:37 am

sooners4life98 wrote:Kiss my natural black ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

:worship
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » June 9th, 2020, 11:25 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

I've been saying this forever. If the white liberals really believed all the shit they said they would just fucking kill themselves. Better for the colored people (well probably not in reality) and better for Mother Earth itself. But they don't believe that shit they just want to virtue signal

Prius owners are leading the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXEddCLW3SM

:biglol well the ad for it killed my ass :ROFL2

The 2nd half of the video is pure gold. It’s like if your car doesn’t kill you what’s even the point!?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 9th, 2020, 2:26 pm

Is this a BLM protest or a #MeToo counter-protest? :thought :dunno

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » June 9th, 2020, 11:33 pm

:ROFL2 get that bitch another round of Jose
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 12th, 2020, 7:32 pm

Miami not fuckin' around...

https://twitter.com/lizcabrera55/status ... 8604877824

Republican mayor. Doesn't want to surrender his city to a bunch of toddlers.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » June 14th, 2020, 2:18 am

sooners4life98 wrote:Kiss my natural black ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

I say all police officers should have dogs. Because your black ass knows you’ll get your ass on the ground and not fight with that dog. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And everyone loves dogs. And you’ll live lol
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 14th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 16th, 2020, 3:13 am

People are tearing down anything to do with slavery that happened 200 years ago...

Those same people are wearing Nike and using Apple products that are made with modern day slavery....
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 16th, 2020, 4:23 am

JdPat04 wrote:People are tearing down anything to do with slavery that happened 200 years ago...

Those same people are wearing Nike and using Apple products that are made with modern day slavery....

These people have also defaced statues of abolitionists like John Greenleaf Whittier and Matthias Baldwin, a memorial to blacks who fought for the Union in the Civil War, and the fucking Lincoln Memorial.

These people are retarded.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion