I can't believe what giant pussies we have

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: I can't believe what giant pussies we have

Postby ericberry14 » June 9th, 2020, 11:38 pm

I wonder how much joe rogan was paying for all those fake tests they were doing in hi studio
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » June 10th, 2020, 5:44 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I find it weird that I don't know a single person who for sure had Covid.

I've heard people say "I was sick so I think I had it" but not a single person that confirmed it, and my family back in Bama didn't quarantine like we did, and many of them aren't that healthy.

Which btw I'm about as happy and healthy as I've ever been, atleast I'm the last 18-20 years. Shit has changed a lot for me in the last several years

Glad you're doing well.

:thankyou
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby sooners4life98 » June 11th, 2020, 3:42 am

JdPat04 wrote:I find it weird that I don’t know a single person who for sure had Covid.

I’ve heard people say “I was sick so I think I had it” but not a single person that confirmed it, and my family back in Bama didn’t quarantine like we did, and many of them aren’t that healthy.

Which btw I’m about as happy and healthy as I’ve ever been, atleast I’m the last 18-20 years. Shit has changed a lot for me in the last several years

Glad you're better bro
sooners4life98

Team Logo:
Oklahoma Sooners

Postby JdPat04 » June 11th, 2020, 4:37 pm

Thanks

I still have pain problems and that kind of stuff but I haven’t gotten sick with throwing up and shit in forever.

I cut my Zoloft from 150 a day down to 50. I still take protonix. Other than that I’m off of prescribed medicines. Every year for the last 3 years has gotten better for me.

Hope all is doing the same for y’all.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » June 11th, 2020, 9:39 pm

What kind of stuff are you eating? I bet we could figure something to get you even better.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » June 11th, 2020, 9:40 pm

Slowly tell the Zoloft to fuck off, start an elimination diet while coming of the protonix and for the pain if possible water physical therapy may be great
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » June 11th, 2020, 10:30 pm

ericberry14 wrote:What kind of stuff are you eating? I bet we could figure something to get you even better.

Not the best food, not the worst. Cut out a lot of sugar, increased my water intake by a shit ton. I’ll be honest and say at the moment, I’ll never eat fully healthy.

1. I love junk food too damn much, and even more so with weed.
2. I’m too damn poor atm to be able to afford to eat completely healthy.

I’ve started doing some minor exercise like pushups throughout the day and plan on slowly increasing that. My biggest issue with pain I have right now is my damn neck.

I think I’ll be able to stop the protonix because I really only had the bad heartburn when I’d drink alcohol and was on pain pills. I don’t think I’ve had a bad heartburn attack since I quit taking pain pills. Which I haven’t taken a single kind of prescribed pain killer since the first day I got my medical marijuana. That was Jan of 2017 I think.

And the Zoloft will be the last thing I stop but I’m going to try to eventually. It still helps some with my moods and having a kid, and daycare and shit, that helps.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion